Athene the international scammer and actual cult leader is releasing his own ERC20 token called "Purpose" (PRPS)

Athene the international scammer and actual cult leader is releasing his own ERC20 token called "Purpose" (PRPS).

It's clearly a scam. He has NO whitepaper, roadmap, or any details whatsoever, yet is already selling it to his naive twitch stream viewers. With 1 BILLION coin supply he is selling them for $0.50 as his pre-sale price. He has stated repeatedly to his viewers that he expects this coin to maintain $0.50 indefinitely and to possibly reach as much as $5-10 per coin despite the 1 billion supply. He even said he'd buy all coins from exchanges that are trading under the pre-sale $0.50 price to ensure that remains to be the floor, as seen here: youtube.com/watch?v=KcJDwxkq1LM

Recently some anons were concerned with him making these kinds of verbal commitments, thought perhaps there might be a case for legal action. Athene became aware of this discussion and actually responded to it live on stream, first acknowledging the hacker Veeky Forums (youtube.com/watch?v=qmqZp5XSfGk) and then addressing his position regarding the law: youtube.com/watch?v=J9Ohl25LqDQ

Sounds like what's going on here is that all of these on-stream donations are going to Reese (his partner) whereas Athene's the one that actually holds all of the PRPS in his own wallet. So when Reese receives donations, Athene just so happens, out of the goodness of his heart, to decide to give 2 PRPS for every $1 donated to his buddy and thinks this absolves him of all legal responsibility in the scheme.

He's based in Germany btw so if we have any EU lawyers around who can offer insight into the legality of his operation, that would be nice.

In all likelihood as soon as PRPS hits exchanges, Athene himself will just dump a huge portion of his own supply, or get one of his minions to do so for their benefit. I wouldn't normally care as much about a scam ICO but this guy will bring a lot of negative attention to crypto as a whole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIYzgML-aFc
youtube.com/watch?v=l03Uhrjx1b8
youtube.com/watch?v=FETDudTcFXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, athene is a fucking clown

not 4chans job to regulate the market, go complain to the SEC

you clearly jealous of him that he can make 250k in a few days work.

'We are safe because of many reasons' good argument.

Veeky Forums here.

OPs a fag but is right. This is a scam don't waste your money on this.

True purpose comes from sprouting Bitbean.

>We are safe because of reasons
>Bulletproof
>Water proof
>DISCLAIMER!
>air tight
>REASONS
>goodwill! goodwill!

everyone knows he's a scammer, all his lvling records used exploits, same with the pvp ladder, then he did le meme quantum meme thing, not sure what was his angle there and proceded to scam plebbitors for charity crap
dont forget he's a sandnigger

Young EU lawyer here (6 years xp)

Depending on what he does on the promised date of handing out the coins, there can be a very strong case built against him AND his partner. If you want to go after him, you go after both.

If he doesn't hand out coins ->very strong case
If he hands out coins but doesn't buy at $.5 ->decent case

what im worried about is the fact that he keeps pushing this "no obligation to give out coins for donations" thing, which also goes the opposite way - he's free to give out coins for nothing.

So he'll scam both sides of it: sell them at an inflated rate (currently his rate is about 600 coins per 1 ETH which is absurd for a 1 billion cap coin) and then just hand them out to his housemates/slaves to dump on the market. He thinks that if he personally doesn't take the action he's immune to legal action being taken. This is the least complicated, most obvious scam I've ever seen. Can you contact anyone you might know to get this guy shut down? He's not hard to find.

Real name is: Bachir "Chiren" Boumaaza, he speaks like 4 languages (English, Dutch, Arabic, some French I think). His compound is in a small town in Germany, a re-purposed former Nazi Hospital.

yep he's a literal Arab

>Can you contact anyone you might know to get this guy shut down?
Like who? The internet police?

Until he actually scams someone, there is no case.
When he actually scams someone, you need that someone to sue him. I need a client to go to court, they won't even read a vigilante case with no harmed party behind it.

Well I don't know enough about crypto/financial law, I'm not sure if the structure of what he's doing is illegal in the first place.

Don't get me wrong I don't want any sort of hyper regulations in crypto, I'm not one to run to authorities over things, but this guy is literally committing a blatant scam in front of our eyes every single day on stream.

But anyway yea I get your point, I guess we wait until he dumps 50M coins on the exchange and tanks the price to $0.01 instantly bankrupting all of his pre-sale buyers. Will be interesting.

In the meantime I'll make this thread every single day until his coin hits the exchange so people know what a fucking SCAMMER this guy is.

All I remember from this guy is his hot girlfriend and WoW

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this dude? I thought he was a good guy? I remember that together to the top bullshit.

quick rundown
>made his name on YouTube like 15 years ago as "worlds best paladin" in WoW
>played all kinds of other games, poker, starcraft, hearthstone, d3, etc. and "set world records"
>later turned out every single one of his records was fake, and that he'd just account share or pay someone to win him records so he could build his reputation
>after that it was one scam to the next...
>fake charity
>"clicking" bullshit where he tried to pretend he was some revolutionary psychologist
>bought a condemned former Nazi Hospital in rural Germany
>invited tons of depressed betas to come live with him "for free" except he makes them work 24/7 without pay, for food/shelder
>now he's selling an ERC20 scamcoin called "Purpose" and getting away with it

literal lifelong scamming faggot

Interesting thanks. Does he still have big tits Tanya?

I get you, this should be stopped. You could go to a prosecutor and present your case. Tell them this is obviously a scam and try to explain the technology used and why it's a scam. Ask for him to take action to prevent a crime and go after him and his buddies for conspiracy to commit fraud or something similar.

The legal reality is that the prosecutor will understand nothing of the tech behind this fraud. Even if he decides to look into it seriously, which is extremely unlikely, he will take many months to consult with whatever experts and try to build a legal argument strong enough to even begin investigation. Then he has to perform the investigation which will take months and at the end of the investigation he has to have enough evidence to take the matter to criminal court. The process can be shot down by athene's lawyers at any stage of the investigation if they have half a brain because the arguments will be experimental and weak since there is literally no precedent for blockchain crime.
This is the absolute best case scenario that honestly has 0 chance of happening because any prosecutor intelligent enough to look into new tech will also be intelligent enough to not want to risk a humiliating defeat even before actual court proceedings.
The reality is that they won't understand or care. The reality also is that no lawyer will do so much work for no fees collected. If they shut him down before he scams, there is no reparations to any victim, thus there is no pay for the lawyer. If you want to work pro bono there is actual pro bono work for real victims of real crimes instead of trying to protect a bunch of retarded 15 year olds and their parents' credit cards.

So to sum things up: No victim = no client = no pay for the lawyer = no one cares about athene and what he's planning to do

After he scams someone: Client with money to burn = work for lawyer = access to both criminal and civil court

The Justice system is not actual justice.

tanya never forger

she's still around but they seem a lot more distant now i think, she doesn't really participate in his projects

also he was apparently cheating with one of his cult follower slaves, this video is her walking in not realizing he was on stream, and him pointing to the camera to alert her. Later he said something about how they have a "3 hugs per day" policy in the house to help women through their PMS......

youtube.com/watch?v=gIYzgML-aFc

This fraudster is a danger to society. He pretty much suffers from a god complex. The older he gets, the more twisted he becomes.

bump

Damn, that chick looks hot.

Don't you guys know?

He is Athene the number 1 Paladin in the world!

>actual cult leader

Can I get more info on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=l03Uhrjx1b8

he tries to make the videos so over-the-top that they seem unbelievable, but he's actually 100% serious. They registered and were approved for an actual religion in German, Neuro-spinozism or Athenism, and are now considered a tax-free organization.

If you go to his YouTube channel and look at his old videos you can find more shit about his cult/religion, how they're living in a compound that was a former Nazi hospital, etc. Lots of info on the internet. Like I said though, he tries to make some of them seem like comedy sketches, but don't let it fool you, it's all 100% true. There have been some cult followers that left as well and revealed quite a bit about the inner workings.

there's also this
youtube.com/watch?v=FETDudTcFXg

30mins tho, and the guy is a bit of a dumbass and rambles, but it does paint an honest picture of Athene in my opinion.

This, he is a litteral incarnate of a living man

lol i met this guy in the train a couple of years ago. In real life he's actually pretty silent from what i've seen