WHAT THE HELL: LGD (Legends Coin)

What is happening today? I have seen at minimum, 5 separate purchases of this coin for over 20btc worth at a time with one as much as 49btc... someone knows something.. spill it now\
>>>
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-LGD

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ZdAJzN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Legends Room is a private club. Maybe someone knows some rich guys want to buy it..

lol the sell wall is literally nothing compared to the volume. It might explode to the next galaxy or not.

Check the PnD Discord, this has all been discussed. Some crazy shit sounds like it might happen. discord.gg/ZdAJzN

It always moons before big ufc pay per views.

Who's ready for mars

Some one is setting up the launch pad.

take note kids, this is how whales reverse psychology plebs into buying their bags with fake buy walls in an illquid market

IS there an exchange where can take a short position on these coins?

If it matters, my pump finder algo flagged LGD a few days ago. I give this info away so people don't get caught up in the dump… so be careful.

There it is again!!!!

WTF???

This has to be some kind of exploit.

>fake buy walls
Fuck this game, I'm out.

I caught it too.

What the fuck?

IT"S HAPPENING

Pump???

Probably, but these guys are going big. Volume is super high and it's coming from buy orders, not sell. When the current pumps die out and it breaks 18k sats it's going for 5x.
Screencap. Or not. Doesn't matter. Chip in with 100 dollars and see where it goes.

Couldn't it just be manipulation, I just read these Legend coins are used in those Legend Rooms in Vegas....so they could be laundering or some shit? I don't know.

Looks like if you buy 5,000 tokens you can be a member of the Legends Club, 50% off drinks and shin in Vegas.

I'm fairly close to the place.

>Looks like if you buy 5,000 tokens you can be a member of the Legends Club, 50% off drinks and shin in Vegas.

user that posted the screencap of that huge buy - take a look at mine screencap IDENTICAL order. So I don't think this is a pump. More like some scheme that I don't wanna know or be a part of, hehehe Legend guys I didn't see anything hehehehehehehehe.
Bittrex is from what state?

Hehehheeheheheheheheh I never saw anything.

WHAT THE FUCK

AGAIN

Shhhh.

Delet this if you want to live.

according to CMC there's only 2M circulating supply so why aren't 200k buys (10% of circ. supply) doing anything to the price, this shits hovering around same price all day

It really makes no sense.

That fuckin order should've destroyed that thin ass ask book. I don't get it, I really don't.

CMC could just be wrong, it says 2M circ. and 30M total, not sure why there'd be 28M uncirculating, haven't looked into it enough tho

You're too paranoid. Thank god I'm not an Americuck. Living in permanent fear of everything.

It's called wash trading. They're faking volume by buying and selling to themselves, which creates the impression of much greater volume than there actually is. This encourages people to to buy. You're going to get dumped on.

Sure, but still, from just my random ass, completely out of the blue observation of the order book (checked twice on complete random in the past 2 hours)...someone dropped 120 BTC on this shit!!!

So...I personally caught one million bucks thrown at Legend shitcoin....TODAY...or better yet....in the past 2 hours.

???

i didn't buy any, was just observing

that makes sense though, i guess it's a good way to generate interest in a stagnant coin so they can dump. although it did moon like 2 months ago to 5x current price... maybe PnD back then? dunno

So they're going thru all that trouble, dropping million bucks to what? Drop PAJEET BAGS?
It's nobody else buying anyway, check the books it's bots and bots and nobody else.

Yep.

So - in other terms - if I checked any other shitcoin, and watch the book for few minutes at best, I'll see couple hundres K at least being thrown to buy the coin, to make it look "pumping" and see the unloading?

OK user. I'll check this premise of yours.

It's not a premise, it's a practice that's actually illegal on real stock exchanges. Wash trading creates the illusion of activity that is not actually taking place in order to draw interest in a security.

Why are you getting upset about this? Are you the one doing it?

I'm not upset wtf. This is just the 3rd time I saw this, 2nd time today. Intrigued. That's it. Never ever saw bulk order of that size. Especially not on a shitcoin of this magnitude.

Someone's manipulating coin volume to draw interest to it. When buying volume from legitimate sources increases, they will dump huge amounts, leaving holders with a shitcoin worth nothing. Be very careful!

Yeah i ain't touching this piece of shit, i'll watch the charts for fun but these pajeets are not getting my precious BTC

Please do NOT buy this, it's not worth the risk of getting dumped on even if you think you can get a quick 10%