Allot of nigger here dont understand this is going to be huge

allot of nigger here dont understand this is going to be huge.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saltlending/status/922921511366692864
youtube.com/watch?v=ken4CBBrMPA&feature=youtu.be&t=3m9s
membership.saltlending.com/files/abstract.pdf
discord.gg/ZdAJzN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking know right.

why?

i just wanna get as much BTC as possible and get the biggest fucking loan here ever, plus also get a loan from bank at the same time

Keep accumulating. Don't alert the masses.

Proof to me that the news next week is real and I'll buy 1000 Salt.

This shit has done nothing but lose 2/3 of it's value the last month, keep your bags to yourself

You can see it on the official facebook page /saltlending

thank you sir for kind advice

Kept my promise. I hope they have good info in their roadmap.

alright wtf happens if your crypto collateral dips in value ? I'll just not repay my loan and simply buy more of my shit back lol

then the lender is fucked. but i think thats the purpose of depositing 125% of the loan amount. Bitcoin rarely drops 25% in a short amount of time.

Congrats!

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums too retarded to understand what collateral means.

You need to lock up 125% of the value of your loan into a smart contract.

For example you own $12,500 bitcoin then you can take out a loan of $10,000.

When the bitcoin depreciates close to -20% you'll get a message saying if you wan to pay the difference with money or cryptocurrency. If you don't reply or refuse the remaining value of your bitcoin will automatically get send to the lender meaning he will ALWAYS make at least 105% of his investment back.

This is why the system is unscamable.

>be Veeky Forums
>be a board of cryptocurrency enthusiasts
>rave about smart contracts
>still think I can scam salt

???!!!

>Why is everyone on Veeky Forums too retarded to understand what collateral means.
Lots of dumb faggots flooded the board.

Veeky Forums is full of illeterates.

I'm glad we have people around like you who take the time to explain things however.

I expect better from biz.

They seem to be everywhere nowadays. How did they get here holy shit. This week was especially bad for some reason. They also come to Salt threads like flies come to shit.

You know that getting a loan is the direct road to wagecuckery, right?

the sad thing is it's really straight forward basics of business in the model

so how much are you fags expecting this to moon?

>the orgasm when salt moons

Its not even anywhere near what its going to be selling for yet.

1 year of basic membership is $25 for 1 salt
You can also use your SALT tokens to reduce your loan's interest rate by $25=1 salt.

This is why it's good to accumulate Salt right now if you are going to take out a loan in the future you are literally buying $25 for $2.5

I expect $3,50-4,50 next week when they post their updated roadmap.

I expect $7-10 when the platform gets actually released. Then dip slightly afterwards to $5-7 and then slowly keep increasing until $25.

I personally am going to go out when the platform gets released for a nice 4x gain. But if you stay you will still make profit from it. It's just that I personally want to reinvest that money on other things since most of the growth potential will be reached by then.

60% of the supply is reserved for being sold at $25 for the time being. The company has said they will adjust the purchase price of tokens when demand makes it necessary.

There are only a fixed amount.

This shit actually might up for some pump tonight - tmrw

so that means I could sell my SALT for $25 on an exchange then yes?

I need a quick run down

If it pumps tonight sell immediately there is no reason for pump yet until they show the new roadmap.

You can sell your salt for $1,000,000 on an exchange if you want. Doesn't mean anybody would want to buy it for you though.

twitter.com/saltlending/status/922921511366692864

Scroll up and read above.

The answer is yes. When it comes out you will have a token that has an underlying value of $25 that can be used to "pay down the interest" as described in their whitepaper.

SALT tokens are deflationary by nature of the annual membership purchase mechanism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ken4CBBrMPA&feature=youtu.be&t=3m9s

Everything you want to know can be found here

membership.saltlending.com/files/abstract.pdf

I bought 10 SALT because of you guys but the price keeps going down...

So sketchy

kek obviously you dont know shit about money, right?

Okay so the way I see it is that you can use SALT to buy let's say Bitcoin, right? Let's say Bitcoin is worth $7500 just as a baseline. You buy $7500 worth of Bitcoin for 300 SALT. Okay?

Let's say 1 month later Bitcoin price goes up to $8000. Do you have to return that 1 Bitcoin worth $8000? Or do you just have to return 300 SALT? Or can you return 0.9375 Bitcoin (worth $7500)?

So confusing because what's the point of SALT if you have to return the entire Bitcoin again even though BTC price went up? What if it goes down? You're basically screwed

ok im sold but one last thing, why arent you guys cautious of regulation? i mean one of the main use case is avoiding tax right?

it's worth $250 if you use it to lower your interest though. win-win. If the coin appreciates you made profit. If the coin depreciates, who gives a shit -$25 interest per salt off your loan.

This project has been in the works for 2 years now.

They have already passed all regulatory requirements and even have financial institutions coming on board as lenders.

They need to fix their platform though. I bought a few salt today and sent it to the dashboard deposit address. It still hasn't shown up yet. I can see the transaction on etherscan.

This is most likely going to be the next Pump coin tomorrow.. The whales over on BigPump have been hinting at VTC. discord.gg/ZdAJzN

So they need people to sign up as lenders for the platform to work right? Anyone planning on loaning out their shit?

we need to see , but seems like a easy passive income for boomers, if they give a good % ill make allot of money