Who is that fat cow on the right and why is she allowed in the adult industry? she's ugly as shit...

who is that fat cow on the right and why is she allowed in the adult industry? she's ugly as shit. also dont buy spankchain ico unless ur a retard

After using my highly intensive research and private investigative skills, I've come to the conclusion that that is Adora_belly.

That will be .05 BTC please.

why are you such a bigot, user.
i would gladly have sexual intercourse with that fat cow on the right...she's obviously fine with the way she looks, and fulfills a niche (chubby chasers). just look at her screen name...it includes Belly.

AdoraBelly...get it..because she's adorable, and she has a gut.

i would fuck her over the skeleton chink in the white outfit.

good god, man, stop letting your prejudice blind you towards micro-niches like chubby girls. i get rock hard for thicc girls.

>>good god, man, stop letting your prejudice blind you towards micro-niches like chubby girls. i get rock hard for thicc girls.

yeah u have bad taste

>Adora_belly
After using my highly intensive linguistic and translation skills, I've come to the conclusion that "Adora_Belly" means "Adore my belly" which in turn means she is allowed in the adult industry for guys who adore her belly.

That will be 666 ASTRO please.

fetishes

puke

It says who it is on the big fucking label on her laptop you idiot.

she thicc
that'll be 100000 KIDS please

Also the one on the left looks like she's watching a vid of her dad beating her mom

how much BTC for 30 minutes with the middle two?

are you gay user?

She's allowed in the adult industry because people apparently will pay through the nose to watch a fat woman be degraded on camera.

she looks like she smells like ass

the chest tattoo and and ear gauges lend to her intellectual capacity

anybody that would procreate with that obese animal is pathetic

GAAAAAAAAY

I am now!

I too respect this flabby cumdumpster for being brave enough to get fucked on camera for money. She is doing god's work.

who is that in the middle right??
i need to fap

hate myself for potentially knowing this, but i think that is alexxxcoal from chaturbate.