Bitcoinereum: web-based mining app

Veeky Forums asked for it - here it is:
minebtcm.github.io/minebtcm/
Pajeet friendly Interface: connect account - schedule transactions - start mining

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/minebtcm/minebtcm/blob/master/src/bitcoinereum-mining-app/bitcoinereum-mining-app.html#L471
github.com/ethereumjs/ethereumjs-tx
etherdelta.com/#BITCOINEREUM-ETH
github.com/minebtcm/minebtcm/tree/master/src/bitcoinereum-mining-app
github.com/minebtcm/minebtcm/blob/master/src/bitcoinereum-mining-app/bitcoinereum-mining-app.html#L483
ethereum.org/token
discord.gg/jUwUQ8
discord.gg/4fVvx4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

github.com/minebtcm/minebtcm/blob/master/src/bitcoinereum-mining-app/bitcoinereum-mining-app.html#L471

glanced over the script, couldn't find any glaring mishaps

used a metamask account to test - pic related

haha too bad I already have a script that gets most of the coins every round.

That's exactly why I made the app. To give non programmers a chance as well, increase the competition and hence the price.

Yeah I gotta admit that is pretty cool something similar thats closed source. Say how did you learn how to do that stuff? I work well with java and C++ so the java script in geth wasnt hard for me.
But where would I go to learn how to do something like that? send code from a website to the Ethereum network. Also make it secure.

Wow I fucked that post up royally. Now I sound like a certified pajeet.

Nice. Thanks op.

how many btc do you mine with this trash? 0.0000001 satoshi per year? what a retarded idea

My main sources were the web3js docs and ethereumjs-tx: github.com/ethereumjs/ethereumjs-tx
It's secure because all sensitive information is only stored locally to sign the transaction. The signed transaction data then is sent to a public ethereum network provider (INFURA, the same that MetaMask uses)

awesome. Gonna start research now. thankyou.

But at the same time, fuck you cause now I'm getting far less, there for a while I was getting around half the reward from each block.

Top 10 Holder right here.

Hope this moons.

Np, good luck!

Is it possible to buy this coin atm?

etherdelta.com/#BITCOINEREUM-ETH

During the last 2 weeks you cold easily mine ~ 500 a day and at some point the coin was worth 1$.

NOOOO ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE

Yeah. That's what made me write a script real quick. People who don't realize how big this is gonna be are gonna BTFO

>want to get in on this so bad
>can't even into compilation
Feelsbadman

Btw you can check the source here:
github.com/minebtcm/minebtcm/tree/master/src/bitcoinereum-mining-app
and the part where the transactions are sent here:
github.com/minebtcm/minebtcm/blob/master/src/bitcoinereum-mining-app/bitcoinereum-mining-app.html#L483

Yeah i already looked at all that. I just simply dont know enough about HTML to know what to do.

Like I dont even know where to run the npm install commands. Im a noob at web coding, but app coding I can do pretty much whatever.

Did you have to use websockets, node.js, or anything like that for this?

I just realized THIS IS THE EXACT REASON I DIDN'T MINE BTC IN 2010.
Anons help me out. Lead me in the right direction to start fucking mining this shit.
What I mean is, what the hell is in that github? What do I do with that code. Say the magic word and I will do the rest.
I can't miss another moon mission

Luckily enough for you he already made a website that you can do it at. I'm asking for personal knowledge, not so I can mine the coin. His website is safe and easy to use. Just use that.

>Like I dont even know where to run the npm install commands

I did not use npm for this project. I used bower as package-manager and polymer 2 as webcomponent framework.
The page is static so there are no websockets or anything else.

Okay, so im gonna start off by searching "How to use bower" and start from there. Thanks user.

Wait, so I'm assuming you did use node. js for this then? I just cant find a good starting point. Fuck me.

If you used java before, its similar to mvn or any other package manager.

But lets get back to topic haha

Is there a way to mine from an iPhone?

I don't know shit about mining and programming, can I buy this coin? should I? Shill me your shitcoin.

You only need npm to install bower, but actually it doesn't matter what package manager or framework you use.

Yes, you just need your private key (you can export it from MetaMask or MEW)

Yeah ill just use google. I appreciate the help. i'm sure I can get something going after a few weeks.

Either mine it or buy it, either way youll make profit eventually.

Haha I fucking love this coin.

It technically it instantly is worth exactly as much as the gas price paid to mine it, or people wouldn't waste eth on it.

As more people try to mine it, it's value increases.

This.

This.

legit stacking up

What makes this coin worth anything when making a mineable token is as easy as copying and pasting a dew lines from any dozens of githubs?

Link to one?

Theres a simple example right in the ethereum tutorials.

I will literally market sell my entire top 15 stack of multiple wallets if you show me proof

why did i only mine one 3 days ago and nothing since

ethereum.org/token
Search "Proof of work"

In fact, I'm working on a token right now that is also mineable, but will have more features than just "existing", like this meme token.

The miners make it worth something. Sure, you could easily copy paste the contract source, change the name and symbol and deploy it. But as long there arent miners it's worth nothing.

This coin reward is based off of two things inherently. Gas fees and market price. as gas fees increase, so will the price of the coin.

That's fine the algorithm used to disburse is arbitrary

This is amazing. Thanks OP.

I have 2000 btcm already and I'll be getting more. This will be worth a lot in a year.

Gj bro, glad someone takes advantage of the app

In how long?

The algorithm used to dispurse is what decides the value.

Join this discord to talk about future bitcoinereum developments
discord.gg/jUwUQ8

How do I run this? This is a dApp?

nice samefagging

You can use it like MEW in your normal browser. I'm not sure if its actually a Dapp, because it does not have its own contract or backend.

(Not op)

its a simple web app that runs the smart contract for you

I don't know how to do this. How to get all the files to be one file? Do I need to write a script?
I'm no trying miss this train, OP

Do you have an eth address? If yes, where did you create it?

I have metamask

Ok, then you can export the private key from there and paste it to the app + your public address

>paste it to the app
>the app
I don't know how to get an app out of everything from that git

Noob here: what exactly should be happening? Got metamask, pasted private and public key in their spots, started it with 8x2 offset 16...

now what?

Damn though not even a readme? A bunch of html files that don't display anything on their own

Theres like 2 addresses getting all the tokens the past few rounds guys.

what do

You don't need to install anything locally, just visit the website. There is a help section in the bottom left corner.

if you created transactions and ur key import was successfully the start mining button gets green. Press it and thats it. you can check at myetherscan if the transactions went out correctly.

Huh, visited this on my phone and it took me somewhere else. I get redirected here (pic) on pc browsers
Whats up with that

Also they are using .0000211 gwei each transaction.

I'm shutting my bot off.

Nevermind I had noscript enabled.

I set several scheduled transactions, but I cant see them at the etherscan, how much should I wait?

Holy shit I think I figured out a new tactic to play this lottery.

The transactions are fired when the countdown equals the offset. Do you have enough eth for the gas fees?

yeah? whats that?

>no scheduled transactions

Test

Just kidding it didnt work. Someone is doing something very sketchy guys.

>Someone
totally not a dev

ok explain to total retard what i do after entering my wallet adress

Which preset do I pick and why?
Do I need to send eth to the wallet and how much

forgot my picture

This coin in many ways is just like bitcoin.
The creator of the coin is a dumbfuck autistic who just went afk after ico and leaves us in the dark.

Bunch of panjeet trying to mine but with little sucess.
Bunch of fucking panjeets selling the coin in large bulk to make 5 cents profit.
Oh boy we are here for a long hull. aren't we biz?

This is pure autsim, if you want to gamble, isnt it easy to buy bigger amount at the current price?

Join this bitcoinereum discord we made a while back. Were gonna start planning pump and dump after we're done mining.
We're gonna steal the true value of the coin back from the panjeets.

discord.gg/4fVvx4s

OP youre smart, do you know, does the token transfer page from the contract address show any address that transfers a BTCM token, or just when the contract transfers a token to the winner?

So how do I know if im actually mining this coin successfully

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly. In etherscan/tokentransfers you only see the rewarded tokens and not the transactions that call the transfer function of the contract (as far as I know...). Hope that helps

corner bottom right -> Green is success, red is fail - or use etherscan.

It still says 0-0 but I didn't have eth but I sent some now, i guess i'll wait for the next countdown?

yeah it only works if you have enough eth in your account to cover the max. transaction fee.

nothing happened

is it because im using opera

So, instead of using computing power to mine you use ETH? Is this correct?

I only tested in chrome, so that could be the reason. Can you check the console (press ESC to toggle) output for any error msgs.

In short, yes.

esc does nothing lol

sry mb, you need to open dev tools first. Right click anywhere on the page and press inspect element.

Guys be careful, there is only one guy getting all the coins right now

Thankyou, so its not just me
Ive got 2 in the past hour. Something is going on.

Wait it started working now

0-8

am i getting jewed

One guy is getting like all the tokens right now, I recommend waiting until this guy stops his script

I might have just figured out what he's doing. I just got a significant portion of the reward.

wtf how is this allowed

Has anyone actually managed to make money from this? It looks like a piece of shit to me.