I'm getting free Satoshis in this moment

I'm getting free Satoshis in this moment.

Does anyone else want some too?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FreeBitcoiners/comments/7auly8/recommended_getting_free_bitcoins_every_hour_with/
pastebin.com/VfZy4bdL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still not clicking on your referral link pajeet

Go find another street to shit in

Jokes on you, I don't have a referral link.

Nobody interested? Just want to help make you guys rich.

feels good man

worthless

damn nigga nice roll

u 2, even tho youre all samefagging a scam site

some of you desperate faggots will actually fall for this so let me give you some advice - do it.
Do it and commit suicide. We don't need people as stupid as you to fucking exist in this world.
Begone.

Congrats man!

It's legit, read this: reddit.com/r/FreeBitcoiners/comments/7auly8/recommended_getting_free_bitcoins_every_hour_with/

Woah... 7 cents user... congrats

I play this every day in hopes of rolling that sweet 10000.

Same for me, user. One day it'll happen, just got to believe.

>reddit.com/r/FreeBitcoiners/comments/7auly8/recommended_getting_free_bitcoins_every_hour_with/

Wow, a reddit thread created 2 hours ago with 0 replies? Must be legit.

Has anyone ever rolled that?

Are you saying it's not legit because I wrote it just now?

Learn to gamble cucks rub your balls when you roll

7 cents can get you a handful of rice in india

How did you get so much, friend?

It won't I have been on freebitcoin since 2013 and I have never ever rolled 10000.

The only way to make money with that website is to multiply BTC.

Balls rubbing while I play the multiply game if I beat off between rolls every few hours I can't lose

I realized that doubling your bets when loosing triggers the computer to make you lose even more. There is a method that is almost foul proof.

>reddit.com/r/FreeBitcoiners/comments/7auly8/recommended_getting_free_bitcoins_every_hour_with/
WTF, GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKIGN BITCOINS!
WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY GO!
i WANT THEM BACK
GIVE THEM BACK RETARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MULTIPLY BTC ROLLS PLAYED
MULTIPLY BTC WINNINGS
0.00134368 BTC

Tell me your secret.

I use freebicto.in every now and then but my basic rewards sucks?

How do I add the bonus to the rewards?
I dump my satoshi to the lottery but the percentange go like from 68,9536% to 70,3632% it takes forever and it goes down again...

You have to bet big numbers to get it up.

I can't stop help me off this ride

What strategy are you using?

Coming from someone who doubled their initial balance and then lost it all, don't get greedy. A streak of losses will kill your btc.

Deposit 50k then bet 10 k till 100k then increase bet repeat also go slow I refresh page and bet once or twice a hour I win like 80% of my first rolls

I learned that when I was a beer at but great advice ty

He rubs his balls when he rolls
for real.

I know but I usually put everything I earn daily in the lottery, don't even play multiply that much.

OP is a fag use my referral code before you gamble my mom has a rare illness and it'll reward so well

The percentage goes down every free roll!

hey OP i'm the user spamming those sites for a few days now. replied on your reddit post.

I love microearn sites, wanna join my currently empty telegram group?

pastebin.com/VfZy4bdL

HOLY SHIT

damn brother this legit or you trolling?

nice quads =)

:^)

Fuck I hope I can unlock the lambo one day

sage

I'm sorry bro. But if it makes you happy, I used your link to make an account and I'm rolling every hour, so you're getting a lot of btc from me.

are you OP? i'm not mad lol

ty. might turn referral commission sharing on soon so you might get some shit back =)

wanna join the telegram group? actually like to talk with fellow anons about microearn sites

what in the fuck is this thread? is this thing legit? or just a game? or is it real?

I am OP. Sorry I can't join, I couldn't live with the guilt of copying your text.

It is legit. Read this: reddit.com/r/FreeBitcoiners/comments/7auly8/recommended_getting_free_bitcoins_every_hour_with/

how does it work?

It's quite simple, you sign up and roll every hour for free bitcoins. Once your balance is big enough you can start gambling your satoshis in the dice game on the website. You have 47.5% of doubling your bet, it is easy to win you just need the correct strategy. If you want you can use the referral 8496049 when signing up and I will gladly show you the method.

Do you permanently get +27 satoshis every roll when you reach 100%?

1PgnipqU22QsYFYfcAw7hQCKkYhz5Kt4Am

Proofschicken.jpg

Post strategy

I think it's better to not gamble at all. Just take your hourly satoshis.

this. just tell us already man

I have no coins. Please, let me start on it.
Thank you.
1Cw5QStyCrqVMeH5sXyGjjgC2MoSNj2Q8C

Yes, that is the idea.