Shrimp coins 5000x

I only have 100$ to invest. I need a coin that can go up to 1000-5000x gains like Chaincoin or other Cryptopia coins.

I need to turn my 0.1k into 10k

Those days are pretty much over

>100->10k
>says he needs to 1000x
Learn some math first my man

Probably bitcoin, etherium, or chainklink, salt, maybe Obsidian

Odn

OP buy BCC right now and keep funnelling your money into it. Its a scam but swim with the scammers and cut out before next year is over and youll have about 5k

This

Bancor it's literally unstoppable

why is salt going to get big?

You need a small market cap coin for this. Look into MBRS. They are launching their main net in about a week and releasing updated/new white papers. American team, committed and passionate lead dev, good community. Pumped a few months ago but the timing was bad and it didn't get any lasting traction. Once the main net launches and the fork is behind us it ought to go up. Dunno about 1000x but it's possible I guess, unlike with bigger coins that would have to overtake Bitcoin to post those gains.

if you are looking for 5000x at this point, you are going to need a lot of capital and take on a lot of risk, or come up with unique innovation

I have the entire circulating supply plus website/github/source code of a meme coin litecoin blockchain that has been actively mined since 2014. It needs a rebrand, a dev, and marketing push and a purpose. But a whale willing to buy out the whole thing as an angel investor and run the show could make 5000x on a large investment with some hard work and a lot of luck

Dovu.
>Thnx me later. Easy 10x in 2 months or less

this mein neger
odn is set to blow up in December in time to give you xmas money

NTWK

Completely unheard of.
Very low price.
On Etherdelta.

Ibtc

buy verge bro. its going to 50cents next week

The only real answer here. It's the best-kept secret in crypto right now

here upload your bank account info i'll wire it to you

mbrs got the right market cap and dev team speak to gain traction.

just needs to get listed on an actual exchange to blow up

So how many people here are giving OP actual advice and not shilling their fucking bags?

why would anyone give advice they dont believe in themselves?

>why would people lie on the internet?

Bitcoinereum easily. Just look at its chart.

Yeah. Hopefully that will happen after the main net launches.

Digibyte is gonna explode this week if you want some fat gains. Seriously look at the tech and what the coin is capable of. It's fucking insane. It's stupid cheap right now if you want in

DGB.

It's .01 USD and the floor on it is low. It's something you could hold long term and retire with it.

Go to fucking work you fucking shrimp, shit is easy to get 10k

ALIS. I'm not kidding. Look at the team

Or go 100x margin trade of bitcoin on bitmex lol

Tell me about this margin trade. I might do this is bitcoin crashes and goes up 10% already.

VERT ...say no more

>please buy my bags

Stay away from DGB OP, I too am bagholder like those two

This shit is dead, look at the charts, never going back. I hope for a sell at 17 sats for weeks.

Go REQ, see the project, their proof of concept, heavily supported, cheap.