Tfw could have bought BTC back when it was $700 but didn't

>tfw could have bought BTC back when it was $700 but didn't

WHY DIDNT I LISTEN WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITH MYSELF?!?!?!? ITS NEVER GOING TO BE LOW ENOUGHJ TO BUY IN

WHY! WHY! WHY!!!!@l#

Try never buying it at 0.0000000000000001 cents

yeah

>Could have bought BTC at $40

Oh well, I probably would have gotten GOX'D any way

put an order for 700. Who knows someone might fat finger

>create a bot that constantly places an order at a price = to current price minus one decimal place
Anyone done this? For example it trades at 7100, bot places order at 710. It moves to 7220, bot goes to 722.

wouldn't a 700 sell order just fill at the highest available buy order?

New plan: Sell orders with a decimal place added (i.e. 70000)

>you turned down 1000 free BTC 3 years ago.

i mined a few hundred, but it was worthless like less than 10 busck for a couple days of mining. forgot about it and gave away the old dell with the btc in 2010. have a blockchain wallet cant open from 2013, didnt even remember till i got an email saying my bch was credited. cant open it. i bought morgan keegan regions bank mutual funds in 2008 that went to zero and closed. millions of dollars and im still poor. keep truckin buddy well both get our bucks back one of these days

you should of bought a dell the ad said, i did. you should have mined btc they said. i did. a real fucking time traveler. now wheres that old dell with the worthless btc now millions. who the fuck knows. time travelling aint all its cracked up to be

>TFW bought 50BTC back in 2011 and used it to buy LSD on a silk road type of service.

>tfw

I didnt buy at $.05 so fuck off

First heard about BTC when it was at 3200.
Bought at 3500.
Sold at 5800 just before the 7000 spike.

Is that enough for a JUST club membership or do you need to miss at least a x2 ?

At least you profited. You don't get a JUST for that.

I bought BTC at 5, but I sold it at 250 out of fear.

I bought again at 700, but not enough.

I bought ETH at 10, but not enough.

I had $31,000 back in 2015
ready to invest
And im sure someone has had worse than that so eh. the last 2 years bitcoin has popped up here and there i was jsut too stoned to figure it out till now.. But you are still way ahead of the 99% curve so don't stress

It's not that much of a JUST compared to the other guys who could have literally become millionaires if they bought btc or didn't spend it in stupid shit.

>you are still way ahead of the 99% curve so don't stress

this is definitely true, but its still hard to cope with missing out, especially if you know someone who did buy in early. One of my lifelong best friends who I'd known since we were like 5 years old, he was heavy into politics, went fullblown libertarian, always talking about needing to escape government systems an shit. He bought BTC at like $1-10, also mined it, he must have had hope for the future of a non-government currency, he tried his hardest to get me into it, gotta give him credit, he talked about it non-stop, kept telling me to buy, I just thought he was wasting his time over some garbage niche fad.

We ended up having a falling out a couple years back and I haven't seen him since, but he's worth about $30M+ now and lives in SE Asia at the moment. Meanwhile I'm still working my 9-5 and paying a mortgage on a slummy 2 bedroom home. Shit sucks.

Holy shit, that must hurt.
One thing is to think of what could have been, and another one is seeing someone close to you making it while you get left behind because you didn't listen.

bought a shitload of eth at 10

sold it at 12

i couldve made a fuckload of money

how much eth you had?

could've bought below 100
watched it moon and crash and mtgox manipulation and laughed it off saying the bitcoin train was over

Tough luck. I tried to buy when it was 1dollar but the exchange required annoying verification and I said fuck it.

Don’t worry about it mate. Like most libertarians and tech enthusiasts, I knew about the concept in 2010, loved it, but just thought that it was yet another great utopian idea that will not work and couldn’t be bothered to go through the process to buy some. You will have plenty of other missed opportunities, focus on the potential future ones instead.

I knew about BTC when it was under $10 and I didn't buy in.
I also created an account for a mining pool around that time and downloaded a miner but never configured it properly and lost interest, so I got jack shit...

Just brutally rape me in the ass...

same but .01 per coin

Luckyily some ico can still net us a mint in a few years like eth ltc or btc did and will do more,
what's in your wallet?

I got veri in ico and plr,
i'm generally up now but should have been wealthy
ateast I own silver right

>what's in your wallet
I've invested 3350 USD so far and at 17.3k now.
Got in on ETH in March.

Used some of that ETH for SNT and BNT ICOs.
Also bought some XVG at 14 sats and invested in ARK in late June/early July. Have some other holdings but those are my most significant.

Still didn't invest in BTC, just been using it to buy other coins. I was seriously considering picking up some at under $1000 during the dip several months ago but was stupid and didn't.

*and I'm at 17.3k now

Still feeling pretty poor, trying to step up my game.

you were smart
bitcoin is propped up by fake tethers, shady forks, fraud all around that makes fractional reserve banking and derivatives seem tame
it has as much chance of going to 20k as to crash spectacularly by 80% and be replaced by ethereum or something else
you made profits and not just paper gains, you won user

me too exept my drugs never fucking arrived I want to die

is it a bad time to buy now? should i wait for the inevitable crash before buying in?

normies are still caling bitcoin scam and bs all over fb ads daily, in a few years bitcoin will easily reach 20+k once people like pic related but in normie version start spending on coins

That's what i tell myself to sleep at night, yeah.