Is Russia part of Europe or not?

Do you consider Russia part of Europe?
At least the western part.
I don't know on the one hand they have some shared cultural history with the rest of europe, on the other hand they chimped out with communism.

no, since communism was invented by the Germs, therefore its African

Communism is a Jewish invention

Kazan is where Europe ends culturally

Russia is Eurasian

explain?

Turco-Islamic culture

Europe is part of Russia

stop stealing achievements of others Schlomo

Yes, Russia is European, but they have a fascination with dictators and fascism to this day, which makes them rather different than the other Europeans.

Some of them like to pretend they're Eurasian like this faggot simply because they realize their country is lower on the whole standard of living, basic civil liberties and whatnot.

t. Atlantean Jew

Europe ends at Don so kinda?

More European than USA but that's not saying a lot

>Yes, Russia is European, but they have a fascination with dictators and fascism to this day, which makes them rather different than the other Europeans.
Europeans have had fasciations with those things since Sparta, user. Probably even before.

Supposedly them being told they are not European is a scheme by their oligarchs to keep them isolated and distracted from them sucking their pockets dry. Though East Slavs are very peculiar in that they have never known liberty, only going from one oppressive regime to the other. But they are definitely European even if their values and governance differs.

Culturally yes. Geographically not part of Europe.

No. Orthodox and Catholic/Protestant countries don't belong to the same culture or civilization. The orthodox world didn't experience the renaissance, reformation or enlightenment that made Western Europe what it is. Russia is a mix between Slavic, Byzantine and Steppe cultures, nothing western about it. I guess a case could be made for Russia's francophile nobility, but it's not strong enough to affect the character of Russian culture all that much, and I especially laugh when retards try to present Balkanites as being "European" in any cultural or historic sense.

>Slavic, Byzantine and Steppe
You're forgetting someone.

>Steppe
No, I don't think I am.

Slavs come from the Steppe, Finns do not.

Neither. Both.

"Great Russians" (from Vladimir/Novgorod region) are a mix of Slavs, Finns, Balts, with some central Asian and Mongolian/Turkic influence and some Varangians thrown in there.

SPBP

>Autocracy is a uniquely Russian thing that is absent in the rest of Europe
NATO pls go

>Novgorod
>Mongolian and Turkic influence
Nope. Finnic and Scandinavian sure, but not Mongol.

If anything the Scandinavian influence is more negligible, Finns always separated the Slavs from the Norse and the Varangians (if they came from Scandinavia as commonly believed) were a small warrior elite who became Slavicized quickly. I would agree that Russians at least from that core region are overwhelmingly Slavic and Finnic (Putin is actually a classic example, he has some very Finnic features).

Wait... Scandinavia isn't Europe if you draw like like this.

Ural mountains is good natural border to separate "European" Russia and Russia east of Urals.
In my opinion Russia is its own thing it has some cultural ties to West but it has gone its own way for so long its not really comparable to West. Not to mention dozens of ethnicities it, as a single country holds.

pretty sure anything east of the Urals is considered Europe, and everything west is Asia

Russia is like 81% Russian and most of its 150+ minorities are tiny fractions of the population.
The only significant minorities are other Slavs, Caucasians, and Tatars

>they have a fascination with european ideas, therefore they're not european

marxist logic

Britain and France are multicultural as well. Are we going to say they are not European 100 years from now?

Ethnic Russians are Europeans, that's the only thing matters.

>Are we going to say they are not European 100 years from now?
yes

>Are we going to say they are not European 100 years from now?
Unless things change, yes.

>Britain and France
You mean New Pakistan and North Algeria?