Who is the strongest guy in your gym?

Who is the strongest guy in your gym?

I just saw this big guy at my small normie-tier gym bench press 335 for 1 rep. Nobody else has even come close to that.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/women-world
instagram.com/p/BP-vxedF1Y9/?taken-by=ulfhednar_borislav
uspa.net/uspa_national_records.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i look way stronger than i actually am, don't be intimidated little buddy, come say hi :)

There's a guy that literally only benches and I've spotted him for 455, and there's a 16 year old girl freak there who squats like 500 something, she has some sort of record

>live in East Asian country
>go to a pretty popular gym
>never seen anyone bench over 150lb or deadlift over 300

Theres this one guy whos my hero. He works at the gym and has a neck tattoo. Nobody would ever fuck with him. He just has this look. Hes maybe 5'11 and strong very strong but its also how he presents himself. Hes the only person who I've ever seen rep out a 2.5 p8 ohp. But he doesnt look like a bodybuilder. He looks strong, he has maybe 55 inch shoulders (I have 50 inch and hes much wider). Best way to describe him is he has the same look that the movie star jason momoa has in the sense that you wouldnt fuck with him.

He has the body and strength that is my final goal in fitness. Though its probably weird to single a person out like this. And I think he thinks I'm strange cause I stare at him a lot. N-no homo though

I have the gym's record of 280lbs squat and 350lbs diddy (no ones comes close)

Another guy on DBol holds the record for a 315lbs BP

Natt-wse, yet another guy holds the record for 215lbs BP

suck his dick and swallow his seed to gain his strength

worked for me
no homo

Me, it feels pretty god damn good man

>tfw home gym master race

Im the deepest squatter at my gym. Literally chinese lifter mode, ass to ankles. Not the strongest but fairly certain im in the 15%

>5'11
Stopped reading right there. No manlets please

>that guy who can pause binch 455
>that other guy who OHPs lmao2pl8 for reps
>that dude who pulled 635 for a triple
>tfw you see it happen and your mind can't process the whole thing

Why arent you the one to do it then friend? Just because your countrymen are dyel doesnt mean you have to be.

There's this one dude who does lmao5pl8 for reps.

I am
When i binch 355 lbs one guy started filming once lmao

Theres this enormous fatfuck powerlifter who I'm pretty sure is Rippetoe's illegitimate child. Alll he does is back squat and front squat EVERY DAY. Undeniably on gear. I watched this man front squat 6pl8 and back squat 8pl8 for 3x5 each when I was front squatting 3pl8 for 3x5. Made me feel inferior but I also only weigh 167 lbs while he must be close to 450. Hes also a dick and tries to claim an enormous area around the power rack even though he doesnt leave the rack. Would consoder him my gym nemesis because Im the only one brave enough to not put up with his shit. My battle strategy is to smash his head with a 25lb pl8 if it comes down to it.

>Who is the strongest guy in your gym?

me.

>homegym master race

Saw a 16 yo kid in the gym pumping 250 3x8 on the incline press

I left feeling inadequate.

Ive got the biggest squat and deadlift at my gym at a lowly 157.5/175kg. Seen some fat roided up nig benching more than me, but I think it was only around 120

Here is this one dude who presses near 500lbs. He is a champion in powerlifting or something

Would banter at gym with you. We have the same mindset.

150kg bench for three reps most I've seen. Seen one guy doing 100kg shoulder press and a few 180kg squats.

i go to a uni gym, and there's a student who has pulled 660 @ 183.

I am by far the strongest deadlifter in my gym, the most I've seen anyone else do is 4.5plate.
As for bench, I'm not even in the top 10.

Fucking long arms.

saw a couple of guys on gear bench 3.5pl8 a couple of months ago, occasionally a dudebro (usually clearly on gear too) benches up to about 2,5pl8

sadly my poverty lifts are some of the more impressive in there, and i'm on a cut and if i can put up anywhere near 1/2/3/4 then i'm having a fairly good day

at my old uni gym i saw a guy bench 5pl8 for a pretty easy single once, same guy could squat >5pl8 and press >2.5pl8, was pretty fucking impressive. think he used to compete at the commonwealth games if i remember correctly

Some guy at my gym benches 2pl8 for reps then gradually increases until 3pl8. Whenever I see him he's doing a bro split, either chest or back. I think he does the other body parts on other days when I'm not there.
>are bro splits the secret Veeky Forums?

best I've seen so far is this native american looking guy. squatted 515 and failed an attempt at 565. I'd guess he deadlifts a little more than that. saw him warming up with 315 ez on bench, so I'd guess he has a 405+ bench

like 5 or 6 amateur bodybuilder roidbros at my gym. All freakishly huge. Also a woman who looks like she's on test and has goals for competition bodybuilding.

i am if we are talking about pl total, im the only person at my shitty 24hr gym who can deadlift over 3pl8s

lmao you all go to pathetic gyms

Unironically me for squats and deadlys
>lmao 3.25, 3.75 pl8
Then there's a bunch of roiders that only bench and curl, but I've still never seen anyone BP over 120 kg

What gym do you go to where no natty has benched 2pl8s?

Biggest bench press I've seen was 3pl8s, biggest OHP 2pl8, biggest squat 3.5 pl8s and biggest deadlift was like 3pl8. I barely see anyone doing DLs in my gym though.

same here
im dyel as it gets

weak faggots baka

the last part got me kek

honestly that is fucking pathetic

Me i guess. 4pl8 squat for 5 at 180. Feels good to be a medium sized fish in a small pond, but l sometimes wish there were stronger guys at my gym

this is my story too

i get btfo on bench almost daily, but i've yet to see anyone pull within 75lbs of me

>Black Iron gym
>Literally first week in
>Thinking i'm hot shit with my 250 bench for reps, 440 dl and 405 squat
>Guy did 405 for a triple on bench
>Other guy deadlifted 700
>squat of 660
Very humbling experience

Pretty shit-tier gym them lad. My working sets for BP are 320lbs 3x8 and I'm non roided 210lbs.

i don't believe you

no vid, no did

A guy benched 140 kgs for 5 reps.
Afterwards he looks at me and goes "when the day comes that I can't lift this anymore, shoot me in the head".

What's black iron?

Guy at our gym is a competitive power lifter

Benches like 650 for a competition meet

Eats no-explode straight with no water before each loft, by the scoop

No clips or lift off

Literally pauses it on his chest for at least 15 seconds

Pretty cool guy

It's a term for gyms that are essentially just barbells and strongman stuff the reason for the name is the fact majority of them use the black steel plates.

>16 year old girl
>500 pound squat
At best a man

BASED TARKUS

As for competitive levels - Rebeka Koha, the 16something oly lifter occasionally lifts at my gym

Also there's a guy who works at my gym, who is huge af. Don't know his PRs but I've seen him do 300kg+ deadlifts. I doubt that he competes, but he is at the gym like all the time, whether he's working or training

some fucking fat as shit dude who benches fucking 4 plate

This large negro man can bench 3.5 pl8 for like 3x5. 2-3 times a week.

I've never once seen him squat though.

I go to a local gym, it has 4 locations around my city. I was at my not usual location and lifting with a friend one day. This enormous guy comes in, we watch him bench 455x4 then do 495x2. It was something else.

We have a guy who's 307lbs at 5'9", I've been one of the 3 guys to spot him when he benched 615lbs, after 1pl8 x 30, 2pl8 x 15, 3pl8 x 10, 4pl8 x 8, 5pl8 x 5 and 6pl8 x 2.

Guy almost died from bloodloss, because he had a protruding varicose vein on his calf and broke it when drying himself with a towel.
Lost 1.5l of blood and I haven't seen him since. The owner says he rarely comes in anymore, since he had to drop most of his roids.

I am. There are guys who lift more weight, but they don't use full ROM like I do. When you factor in ROM, I am the strongest.

there's a roider at my gym who "powerlifts", he dls lmao5plate with terrible form, he thinks he's badass. Never saw anyone do better but I'm sure there's a coach there who is stronger.

You workout with a teenager that beats most world records by weight class. Neat. powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/women-world

there is this guy at my gym that curls 240
instagram.com/p/BP-vxedF1Y9/?taken-by=ulfhednar_borislav

I live in a college town, so one of the D1 lineman from the football team would fit the bill. He's atleast 6'6, 280 lbs. I'm sure he has monster reps.

kek

>hero
>5,11

Choose one, you faggot

Thought you said monster 'ceps

>instagram.com/p/BP-vxedF1Y9/?taken-by=ulfhednar_borislav
No he doesn't. LOL He flings his whole body around while holding a bar and slightly bending his arms. Curling he ain't.

I know it sounds ridiculous but her name is on the raw juniors list with a 1000+ lb total uspa.net/uspa_national_records.html

lel

>tfw I bring my asian buddy to the gym with me purely for him to be amazed at my 225 deadlift

It's a grill.
She benches 15kg more than me.

Your basement isn't a gym.

Powerlifter in his 40s now, but he used to have your GB bench record at 195kg (his personal max 200 iirc) still reps out over 3pl8. He claims natty and I'm inclined to believe him. He didn't take it much further than ipf stuff so why would he imo
All around great guy who has great bants but still helps me out with form and even life advice. My gym is not that great although it has some great characters