Stop drinking alcohol

archive.is/yFdx6
>Evidence that moderate drinking benefits the heart is 'evaporating'

>The American Heart Association now stresses that we should not drink alcohol in the hopes of warding off heart disease.

>For years, we were told that consuming light to moderate amounts of alcohol — particularly wine — offers us some health benefits, particularly a lower risk of heart disease.

>Recently, health officials have been more cautious. The American Heart Association, for example, now stresses that we should not drink alcohol in the hopes of warding off heart disease.

>That new caution is looking more and more justified. In 2014, for example, a massive meta-analysis of 56 studies involving more than 250,000 individuals reported that reducing alcohol consumption, including among light to moderate drinkers, is beneficial to cardiovascular health.

>‘Evaporating’ benefits
>A new study published Tuesday in the journal BMJ offers further evidence that any apparent health benefits from alcohol are, in the words of one health policy expert, quickly “evaporating.”

>For the study, researchers analyzed a decade’s worth of British data involving more than 50,000 adults aged 50 and older who were followed for up to 10 years. They found no significant association between the moderate use of alcohol and a reduction in the risk of death.

>The only possible exception was among women aged 65 and older. But those benefits were very modest, say the researchers, and may have been the result of selection bias. It’s quite possible, for example, that the older women whose data were used in this study were unusually healthy.

>The study found a slight benefit among men aged 50 to 64, but it disappeared completely when the researchers did not include as “non-drinkers” people who used to drink but had stopped.

>Putting former drinkers into the same category as people who have always been teetotalers is a significant flaw of studies that have concluded that people who drink moderately are healthier than those who abstain, the authors of this current study point out. That’s because former drinkers are often former alcoholics or people who quit drinking for medical reasons. As a result, they tend to be less healthy than people who never drank.

>Thus, it isn’t surprising that people who drink moderately would be healthier than them.

>An industry unchecked by government
>In an editorial accompanying the study, Mike Daube, a professor of health policy at Curtin University in Australia, says there are several important take-home messages from this study — and other emerging evidence — regarding alcohol and heart disease:

>Firstly, in health as elsewhere, if something looks too good to be true it should be treated with great caution. Secondly, health professionals should discourage suggestions that even low level alcohol use protects against cardiovascular disease and brings mortality benefits. Thirdly, health advice should come from health authorities, not from the alcohol industry, and, finally, the alcohol industry and its organisations should remove misleading references to health benefits from their information materials.

>Daube also has some harsh words for how the alcohol industry — with the help of governments — has exaggerated and promoted alcohol’s benefits over the years:

>Governments around the world are unwilling to take on the formidable economic power of the international alcohol industry. They balk at every obstacle on the course — from taxation to legislated curbs on advertising and sponsorship, evidence based warning messages, and strong, well funded education programmes. Instead they prefer to listen to the siren songs of cooperation. Small wonder that the World Health Organization’s director general has expressed concern about ‘efforts by industry to shape the public health policies and strategies that affect their products,’ noting that ‘When industry is involved in policy-making, rest assured that the most effective control measures will be downplayed or left out entirely.'

I mean say what you want about my health but it's the only reason I'm alive rn

How big was the "women aged 65 and older" group?

>implying i want to live past 45

then die

>not just huffing whippets like a boss

The same group that pushed a low fat diet to fight heart diasiese?

Should I stay up all night doing drugs partying in Hollywood or go to sleep.

lmao yeah nah imma still drink desu i do it cos its fun and i don't wanna be shredded af plus going out getting drunk gets you bitches straight up

party dont be a fag get some chick fuck then continue

Jokes on them. Just drank 1.5 literally of whiskey in 2 and a half days and I'm still alive.

okay thanks

np go have fun and be social brah its healthy for you

I don't know where else to post this, but it seems somewhat relevant here. And you seem to know something about this.

I legitimately have autism with girls.

The only reason why I am not a virgin is because girls will come up to me at parties and be really flirty with me and have had at times girls initiate making out with me. I've hooked up with girls who have asked me after we made out "what do you want me to do?" and I'm an autist and say "I don't know, you choose." They've done told me "Okay, I'm going to go down on you" and then suck my soul out.

This all sounds great but I feel very emasculated and just like a bitch. And I hate being a little bitch.

Especially at parties, how do I go up to a girl and hit on her? Can someone please give a step by step autist guide on what to say and what to do for talking and dancing?

Because I've rarely have had to lead and the times I have been cringy and obvious that I have no clue what I'm doing.

Tonight was the last straw after I was at a party and the cutest girl there and I eyefucked many times and I was too much of a bitch to go talk to her.

I'll be really grateful for some user to help me.

I'm really considering seeing a psychologist to talk about this mental barrier of mine because it seems really odd for me. I am usually leader in my social circles, have no problem talking to strangers or getting in confrontation, and am known for being extroverted.

Maybe it's because my Dad passed away when I was little and never had a Father figure to teach me this, but I really want to fix this.

Hold me Veeky Forums

Sorry for the autistic late night ramblings

You remind me of myself when I was younger. Pop passed, pussy pulling and all. Find an excuse and go and approach.

Nigga, howdrunk do you think I am right now?

personally the way i initiate is im very like aggressive(but saying that i dont initiate alot it happens to me not to be like im hot af type thing) because desu I dont wanna fuck around so its kinda like if you see a hot chick go like "holy fuck you are cute as fuck" or say "im going to fuck you so hard you wont be able to walk" that way you're not here to be friends straight away if its a positive response make small talk(its not cringey to say im soo fucked up blah blah blah) have like a drink with her if not fuck her off fr don't waste time ask her to dance grab her hand lead her to where youre going then do like grinding basically what i do is i grab her by the hips and you literally just sway with her its easy as fuck and like ocassionally raise one of your arms and do similar shit to what other guys are doing(same with solo dancing) i personally don't dance with girls often because i pretty much am in australia brisbane and i rinse or what most know as dnb step its huuuge here and its really a solo dancing thing so most of my moves are made in smokers or not at the d floor and basically im very physical i put my arm around her talk like im a mad cuntand basically if she doesnt like try to pull away to go for a kiss be like confident and like controlling i put one hand behind her head kinda lightly grab her hair and one other hand like where their jaw and bottom of the ear meeat and just commit worst thing theyll do is be like nah at which point dont be like ay fuck you just make small talk and say something like lets go back to where that didnt happen but bail asap because it aint worth wasting your time on her
and as far as making you confront i drink and do drugs they really help alot to get over that first hurdle
if i missed anything do ask am kinda drunk atm

fuck cunt are you me? GPO or Rics?

LMAOOOOOOOOOO ayyy whats up senpai
sometimes rics mainly vic met prohibition lost and stockies, went gpo once wanna go again those GPhOes are waay good

sundays at stockies to throw down to some trap. GPhOes are tasty, but rics grills are EZ af. sometimes if im chasing older birds i go cloudland or press club

But alcohol does prolong my life by keeping me from killing myself.

Fuck yeah dude sunday sesh is good as fuck i do like the stuck up met girls tho the chase is a lil bit fun once it becomes a challenge its like fucking oats, I do like when rics has one day i cant get enough of my ethnic girls desu but if rics girls are easy normally i might have to hit it up lol

Fr bro we need to sesh have a fucking non cringe 4 chan meet up for once got something i can message ya on?

Alcohol is a literal poison/toxicant. You don't need studies to tell you that putting that shit in your body is bad for you.

The people who say "I drink wine for health benefits" are the same ones you see at McDonald's the next day and they haven't done any cardio since gym class many years ago.

Ayy I'll just jim in here brisfags, gpo is the shit for bitches. Sat down at rics between last and first train because I had no money, got offered crack twice and saw a fight but didn't manage to find a single girl to talk to that wasn't with a large group of friends

I don't care! LOL!

I run and lift often, I couldn't give a shit what 3 beers are gonna do to my health.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SOCIAL ISOLATION IS MORE UNHEALTHY AND HAS MORE LONG-LASTING EFFECTS THAN EXCESSIVE DRUG AND ALCOHOL USAGE

> don't drink
> don't do drugs
> workout everyday
> eat healthy

> die anyway

FUCK BITCHES

good ol blog posting i love it comon guys sharing is caring boys round up the cold ones were hitting the town tonight XD

>moderate drinking
>drank half a liter of vodka in 30 minutes last night
>moderate
Didn't hope to live long anyways

Veeky Forums counts as social interaction, user.

>Veeky Forums counts as social interaction
user,

Alcohol is a form of stress relief for most people
Reduced stress reduces chance of a heart disease
Science is not very hard guys

babysteps

Cope harder you fucking drunk

>Not doing Deschloroketamine until you are happy again for the next week.
Never gonna make it

>Deschloroketamine

do you have to inject? i always feel so much better after dissociatives. i'm scared of real ketamine because people who die on it frequently include medical professionals

It seems like every thread on Veeky Forums now is some insufferable, sanctimonious clown telling everyone what to do or not to do.

You can inject it but I just snort it. As long as you have a mg scale you will be fine. One thing to be aware about is that some people claim that it has antibiotic effects so I just smash on some yogurt the day before and afterwards. Another nice thing about it is that is less harmful on the bladder and is much cheaper than the real stuff because a good dose is 35mg and a gram is around $60

What did he mean by this?

Drinking just a bit (5 ml of alcohol IIRC, when a shot of anything 40proof is more than that) isn't that bad, and is good for creativity and general mental effort.