DOVU - HUGELY UNDERVALUED COIN - BLOCKCHAIN POWERED MOBILITY

This is one interesting project.

Sell your vehicle data to companies who need it

Backed by Jaguar Land Rover & KPMG

Smart contracts define the agreement between individuals and organisations to share and transact their mobility data in a transparent and controllable way, whilst payment channels solve the challenge of managing value based micropayments at scale

Sell now, buy back in at 0.00045

Making 20x next month

I've been keeping a close eye on it but It's probably just a pajeet coin.

It's british, but not any pajeet is in it

just moved the far right girl to the top of my 'to buy' list if i make it in crypto

Shutup faggot

yuck, she looks like shit

Feast your eyes on this team
Irfon Watkins Founder, CEO - 20 yr exp. as exec - doing APIs

Advisors:
Lars Klawitter - Former Board of Directors Ethereum, General Manager Rolls Royce Bespoke

Andrew Hodgson - Partner KPMG

David Drake - Founder and Chairman LDJ Capital -$1.5 trillion in assets. Investments include Alibaba, Palantir, Lyft, N3N, Klarna, Dianrong, Truecaller, Crowdfunder, MagicLeap and DropBox.

Arwen Smit - Co-founder, CMO - entrepreneur-in-residence at InMotion, the accelerator of Jaguar Land Rover - Mentor at Virgin StartUp - project management at Facebook and Google

Krasina Mileva - Co-founder, COO & Legal Counsel - lawyer with over 11 years of experience in Contract and Commercial Law - Head of Legal at a million dollar ad-tech company

Alex Morris - Head of Product - clients including Adobe, Intel, Microsoft, ESPN/Disney, CERN, Red Bull Racing, Mercedes, Renault, Al Jazeera, the NHS and GSK. Most recently lead design for the UK Government’s digital transformation of the national Census.

Tom Holder CTO - HOLDER? - Working in software development since 1998 - Yup, Holder

James Guest - Head of Blockchain Production - clients include BP, SUEZ, Google, Android, YouTube, Skype, Unilever, DTI, Lloyds and many more.

promising coin, will most likely x3 when it hits an exchange

So not a single programmer, just "co founders" and "entrepreneurs" who have no blockchain experience whatsoever.

If you didn't believe using a startup blockchain for vehicle data was a retarded idea to start with...

CTO has literally built hundreds of applications.

Head of Blockchain Development has been a developer for more than a decade AND knows how to market. Smart and sexy.

UX Designer -- lacking in most blockchain companies -- with 20+ years experience

get outta here you mongoloid this thing is a fucking diamond at at $6 MILLION MARKET CAP. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This will 5x before Friday

>before friday
You're going to recreate the linkmarines. This is one of the longest hold coins. A usable and utilized product is ways off and even the most barebone working product needs ethereum to scale so we need at least proof of work update and stuff like raiden/plasma but for large scale use we need infinite scaling. My bet is this won't be deployed en masse before ethereum has sharding.

By this I mean, a small city of 200k people where the majority are running just parts of what Dovu would enable would probably use more transactions per seconds than the ethereum network currently handles from all its traffic right now. Proof of stake update will help but still, Dovu isn't and will not be ready for quite a while.

What vehicle data? The route i take to work? How is that fucking worth much? I don't get this coin.

Already bought!

I have 20k. Lambo next year.

Go on SLACK fro COSS.io and spam the chat with DOVU.

You should buy before they do a partnership with uber lolz

20 years of experience flipping burgers don't mean shit
btw why do you pajeets always add a "+" at the end? are you too retarded to know how long you've been working?
why no mention of the 1 200 000 000 max supply, while this "low" marketcap of $6m is based off 30 000 000 coins?
rasheed pls, even if fiverr pays you $5 you ought to do a better job

please stay poor then.
Screenshot this thread and suck dicks at the end of november

fuck you racist eurofag

you are right about the fucking supply, that 30m out of 1.2b supply shit is a massive red flag

Die poor

People were saying this about REQ as well but look how badly that shitcoin is doing

this is fucking worse, the total supply is 40x the circulating supply. Price will keep tanking as they release those fuckload of tokens

hahahaa, lambo next year, when the supply increases by 10-20x ?

hold this shit and stay poor newfag.

new fag with 24k lol

whats 24k got to do with being or not being a newfag ?

your arguments show that.

I made it from 3,5k to 24k in around 4 months.
You will cry when you see the price of DOVU at end of 2017.

I will ask you a simple question. Is the circulating supply 30M tokens and the total supply 1.2B (BILLION) tokens ?

Just say Yes or No.

I will give you a simple answer. Yes but its looked for 2 years.