190 cm

190 cm
58 kg
19 years old
I eat whatever I like and how much i want and still can't gain weight. I am looking forward gaining about 20 kilos. Overall i am a healthy person and i enjoy sports. Any dude here alike? What do you recomand me to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quit playin games with yo dick nigga

>What do you recomand me to do?
stop being a retard
read the sticky
actually track your calories and realize how little you eat

>I eat whatever I like and how much i want and still can't gain weight
>What do you recomand me to do?

I'd wager one (you) that like EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SKELLY who has ever visited this board, that you're undereating.

>2 results
start eating and do a beginner program ANY
beginner program.
FUCKING EAT FUCKING LIFT
P.S. eat big get big

i have read the sticky, but i still wanted to hear a story of someone with the same metabolismi rarely do it

maybe >>>tumblr is more the place your looking for

if you read the sticky, you would know metabolism is bullshit

i will start one, i am searching for one today, that could be realistic for me

180 cm 59 kg here and I have a hard time putting on weight. It's purely psychological, I used to be 85 kg but now I can't gain, every time I stuff my face I remember how much I struggled to lose weight

I'm slowly getting used to eating more but you don't get big overnight

OP you can't really gain or lose muscle it's all a meme perpetrated by the fitness and supplement industry to sell false hope.

work to accept yourself for who you are and know that you're healthy at any size.

Stop doing sports/any form of cardio

Enjoy your weight gain

well i accept myself the way i am, but i want a healthier body and a body i can relly on.

Literally SS +GOMAD case. Look into it and start doing it.

dieting and weight training are actually a form of self-harm caused by a kind of body dysmorphic disorder.

your body knows how much food it needs. nourish yourself and move safely. don't stress your joints or deny yourself vital nutrients or stuff yourself with protein shakes (which are a form of steroid and cause many, many side effects) and supplements.

know that the people you see in fitness magazines are naturally gifted and sometimes enhanced with steroids and photoshop to sell the false hope that you can control your body.

Do this, OP. Seriously, ss+gomad is for super-skellys like you.

i completely understand what are you saying. I am looking only for healthy sources of food and healthy exercise programs. i am not making any sport at the moment cause i just finished my exams. Now i am looking for a summer training

i am gonna look into it rn

I'm fucking dying

don't fall for this troll look into the health at every size program.

That you slendy?

Eat 3k + kcal a day and step on the scale a week later to check.

>I'd wager one (you) that like EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SKELLY who has ever visited this board, that you're undereating.

this Tbh

t.ex-skelly

I was 180 cm 62 kg, now I'm 83 kg 10 months later. Do Gomad, use a scale and an app to track cals and do a strength routine.

how do you even live like that, Im 18 with 70kg and thought I was skinny

Do GOMAD

fucks sake OP you stupid cunt, I used to be the same as you

some tips:

>you don't eat nearly enough as you're supposed to
>get MyFitnessPal and track calories
>weigh yourself regularly
>work out your TDEE (google a calculator)
>eat at a 500cal surplus

only once you're doing this you'll realise how little you were eating and how much bullshit 'metabolism' is

>muh metabolism
everyone on this board has the same metabolism, however, not everyone eats like a 12 yr old girl, thats the difference

Also did you get yourself checked for uneven leg length or scoliosis? Miight be your posture but your hips look slightly tilted. I have uneven leg length and got inserst, now I'm 6'0".

So we meet again user. Or should I say GAINZ GOBLIN?
It has been quite a while, hasn't it? Everytime we cast you away, you slither your back into our ranks, trying to lead us off the righteous path. And the young ones, they give in so easily. You make them drown in their own mediocrity, until they can no longer escape your grasp.
But your words of poison shall not cloud my judgement. I know what you are. I banish you from this realm once more!
GET YE GONE!

the child has taken my advice and left your board. his gains are already mine.

tomorrow i expect new PR's and juicy gains.

Are you really sure you're eating enough?

I used to have a massive lunch but I had almost nothing for breakfast and dinner, so I actually came out under my tdee.

Basically this. You should be eating or snacking something (healthy) every other hour.

SHO SHO SKELETON

>and i enjoy sports
What fucking sports do you enjoy? Can't be anything with physical contact because you look like you would break by the counterforce of making a serve in table tennis

Fellow Auschwitz denizen here:
182cm
70kg
26 years old

When I was your age, I was saying the same thing (weighed 50kg back then). What I did to gain weight (and strength, since I was very fucking weak and still am, but no longer to THAT degree) was:
1. Diet. Start making food for yourself so you can have an idea how much calories per day you consume and if you're hitting your macros. My example:
- oatmeal on milk with cinnamon and a lil bit honey in the morning
- whole-wheat pasta with self-made tomato sauce with all extra ingredients you want (like chicken meat, fish and so on)
- greek yogurt with crushed sesame seeds, molded cheese etc. after workout
- thick lentil soup with lots of vegs
2. Exercise - with proper eating THIS makes the greatest difference. You can add some supps such as creatine, whey and some multi. Not to mention steroids, but I think I'll jump on them only if I'll seriously be unable to reach my goal without them.

I've been fucking around not lifting for two years, and now I'm getting back into it. Won't rest before I get to 90 or 100kg of healthy (not fatty) weight.

EVERY skelly says the same thing, "I eat like crazy but I still can't gain weight".
I guarantee you that you are not eating enough, you should definitely track your calories for at least a week just to see how much more you actually need to eat.

I was a skelly who thought he was eating loads as well. I was eating 1,600 calories a day.

I doubt you have a black hole hidden in your intestines. You're not eating as much as you think/say you do, if calories in > calories out you WILL gain weight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome

i enjoy swimming and fotball really, i played handball for 2 years. I eat 4 meals a day, most of my friends eat maybe half my plate in te morning at least.
and my legs are fine, my posture in the picture was wrong

G
O
M
A
D
+
S
S S + D A M O G

i am eating oatmeal right now, as a matter of fact i enjoy full of proteins meals such as lentils, beans etc. And i make my food on my own 50% of the time.

I can sympathise, 185.5 was 64 now 78. Still a long way to go but the remedy is simple.
Lift and eat like a fucker.
I eat 300-400g of porridge (oats) in the morning, it takes about 2/3 of a liter of milk to make it.
Start with that and then supersize every meal you eat, eat until it hurts.
God speed skelly king

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfan_syndrome
I am not ill or anything, i google it, that's not me.

My father and my uncle were skinny too, but they started to gain weight in their 20's very much, out of nowhere. My uncle was even skinnier than me but now he could be a profesional basketball player

I simply do not understand how skellies come to be. Just eat something. If you live in the West – which you probably do – there is ample amounts of cheap, high-calorie food. How do these people exist?

I was like OP, 186cm at 62kg. years i blamed my metabolism. i would eat junk food everyday, still didnt put on any weight. actually tracked my calories and realised I was eating like a bitch.

went on 4-4.5k a day, all clean, too the point of almost throwing up (few ocassions i did) after meals because i was forcing my self to eat

got to 89kg.

you know, i am kinda tired, i ate like a fucker all my teenage years. Don't you think my parents wanted me to gin weight. I was feed lots of vitamins and bullshit to help me. I want to eat smarter, meaning that, less quantity and more valuable. But thank you i will try

190 cm long
98 kg
>tfw damaged metabolic system because thx nature
>tfw eat 5400 calories a day for maintenance

for me boxing made a small difference, as in it made me more hungrier and also gave a bit of mass. My suggestion is cardio or something which exhausts you out and makes you hungry and also lifting weights. Creatine is useful aswell.

i would rather die than eating crap like Mc Donald or other shit. i am looking to gain weight healty.

>I want to eat smarter, meaning that, less quantity and more valuable.
Mate i'm sorry but you're not leaving auschwitz anytime soon with that attitude.
I believe you're like myself in that you don't really get hungry like most others and could easily miss meals if distracted with something else. You have to force yourself to eat. Its a small sacrifice for what you gain. A body not a rickle of bones

First of all, you are in no way healthy. I'm at 20 BMI, (10%bf, a reasonable amount of muscle, but no impressive numbers, just better than your average ultra-dyel) and I know DAMN well that I'm a little bit skinnier than the average guy around my AGE, and that's while being 6'4. Around my height? Are you crazy? Most people around my height weigh in at 85-90 kg.

Second of all, you're not counting your calories. I thought I was eating quite a bit too, but it turns out I barely got 2k calories a day most days.

My tip to you is get MyFitnessPal, put in every meal you eat, and make sure to get at LEAST 2200 calories per day. Don't be overly generous with the numbers. If you're not completely sure how much it was, put in the lowest amount it could have been, and don't use it as an excuse later that "but I probably ate more than that".

You need to work your diet up over time. Start by eating 2 slices with eggs for breakfast, next day try doing 3, then 4, and keep ramping up the numbers. Remember to eat lunch, and a little snack before dinner. Eat a bit before going to bed too.

I know that at 16 BMI (2 below underweight by the way), you have absolutely no muscle (and very low fat), so you have no apetite, but try to at least up your diet. COUNT. THOSE. CALORIES. You're right, you ARE eating "whatever you want" and "how much you want", but the problem is, what you WANT isn't enough, because you WANT too little food thanks to your brain and body feeling like being extremely skinny is normal.

Oh, look, another crybaby ectomorph. Poor dude, what can you do? Let's see:
1. Fucking eat
2. Fucking lift
That's all, you lazy idiot. Stop complaining about how hard you have it, you're playing the game on easy mode.

McDonald's really isn't that bad when you look like a spooky skeleton

Why aren't you responding to half the shit that calls you out? It's like you don't want to get help at all. You're a lost cause.

i tought i was eating to little. I eat the same or even more as my friends. At least at school i would always bring 4 sandwiches or so + snacks and fruits.

Let put it this way, yesterday i ate
2 banans
4 sandwiches with tofu and cucumbers
1 apple
lets say about 200 grams of biscuits
3 peaches
a 1.5l lemonade
1 big bag of chips
1 whole pizza ( frozen one in the oven)
1 another bag of salty crackers (idk how to explain it)
and some sunflower seeds

what do you think

i am reading all the messages, and taking all in consideration.
rather stay skinny that eating crap with no nutritional value that makes you feel sick

Had the same problem. 193 cm and 62 kg at the time. Joined a gym, ate, trained and gained all up to 76 kg in 3 months. It's easy to make gains when you have none. I'd suggest you do the same.

I was in your place buddy, I'm 187 tall and used to have 60kg, you need to eat a lot more than people with normal heights, a lot more.Aim for something like 3500 calories a day.You can use certain tricks like drinking soda instead of water because 2l of soda has around 1000 calories.Stop eating a lot of veggies or fruits because those barely have any calories and they fill you up.Feel free to eat any junk food that you want because that food is calorie dense and it's easy to put on weight with it.Good luck buddy.

there is this reality "show" supersize vs suuper skinny, there are a few episodes on youtube. Most of the people that were superskinny, like me, ate probably 2 packs if biscuits a day. and stil one was fater than me.. NObody ever said to me:Dude, you are eating to little, after they saw what i ate

i fucking hate soda. And crappy food in general, i would rather ate double the food amount than start eating soda.
i will try to make the exercise at home. i can improvise some equimpment

>rather stay skinny that eating crap with no nutritional value that makes you feel sick
You don't seem to know what "nutritional value" means, I'd look into that if I were you

>everyone on this board has the same metabolism
Man this is ignorant as hell. Where the fuck do the broscientists come up with this shit?

Good. Calculate your TDEE (so, scale up your meals to hit your needs OR just eat smaller amounts but more often) and LIFT. No, forget about cardio for now, just lift weights. Can't do a single pushup? Work on that too.
On your stage, even bodyweight routines will help.

Stay Skelly idiot

Drink
Your
Fucking
Calories

Jezuschrist.

You arent eating enough DAILY,
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

"owno i cant gain weight i eat sooo muchhh waaaaa" No bitch you dont, you eat a shitload 1 day then dont eat almost anything for 3 after.

Drink
Your
Kcal's

eat a lot EVERY SINGLE DAY

also read sticky stop being a retard

This is bullshit. Fatties are playing the game on easy mode. All they have to do is not eat. Anyone can do that. Eating on the other hand is literally impossible after a certain point. I stuff myself as full as I can at every meal and I still don't gain weight. I literally can't eat any more without throwing up. Fatties can both lose and gain weight completely at will.

That's the problem right there. First of all, you're eating lots of food, sure, but none of them are high in calories, there's no calorie density. Wanna know something? If I took 4 peanut butter sandwiches with about 25 grams of peanut butter on each slice, I would have eaten half of what you eat in a day.

And if you discount peanut butter for being a "fatty food with no nutrition" right now, you need to read up on nutrition. Fat is not bad for you, only SATURATED fat is bad for you, and peanut butter is 34 grams of unsaturated fat and 10 grams of saturated fat, aka, it's pretty good.

What you're doing is you're eating a lot of low calorie food, many of which are fruit, which is... good.. I guess... But think about this, a WHOLE MANGO is.... drumroll please... 100 calories. That's an ENTIRE mango. Or, 20 grams of peanut butter.

A WHOLE bag of chips (big? wtf, everything is big to you buddy) is 600 calories... Wanna know what else is 600 calories? TWO peanut butter sandwiches with 20 grams of peanut butter on each slice.

You're filling yourself up on food (and literal trash, like frozen pizza and chips) that have shit nutrition and low calorie amounts (and even if they have high calorie amounts the nutrition is still shit)

Take my advice, drop the snacks, lower the amount of fruit you eat, find some high calorie density foods, (cottage cheese, etc), and eat that instead. The only "UNHEALTHY!" think you have to look for is SATURATED fat (and transfat, but almost nothing uses that) and consume it. High calorie density my dude, that's what it all comes down to.

Stuff that's great on your slices of bread: Peanut butter (MEASURE IT, TAKE MEASURES OF HOW MUCH YOU'RE PUTTING ON, TAKE A FOOD WEIGHT AND FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOU'RE PUTTING ON), eggs.

Stuff that's good for dinner: fat fish, lasagna, pie, ----> CHICKEN

saturated fats are perfectly healthy dude stop spreading this bullshit.

And there you have your problem. You're not telling me an estimate of how much you've eaten, you're not weighing your foods with your hand or with a food weigher, you're telling me how much it FEELS like you've eaten. Tell me this, if I give a ripped 90kg man all the chicken he can eat, and he stuffs his face full of it, and then I give you all the chicken you can eat, do you honestly and undeniably think that you can eat as much as he can? Of course not. Nowhere near. Learning to eat more is a process that takes a few weeks, but it can be massively improved with just high calorie density.

Your height WILL make it harder to gain weight, but you will only have to eat 25% more than the average man. That's not that much. That is, on averge, maybe like half an extra portion of a chicken dinner. Nothing more than that, and that's ALL the extra food you need.

Barring genetic anomalies, yes, if you visit some random town in don't random country and pick a random adult to get tested with you, you two will share similar metabolic rates.

First page of Google has every article saying that metabolism may vary, but it's the same difference as between a gala apple and a granny Smith.

Thank you hungry skeletom

god, you love peanut butter.
i never eat it (not common where i live)
i know i don't have a perfect diet atm but i will work on this too.
I only said about McDonald it has no value.
i will download myfitnesspal now and see how it works.
ty for the ides, everyone

Kek

I do love peanut butter, without it I would be an even hungrier skelly.

Try and find your "peanut butter", the glorious high calorie density food that salvages your weight gain. Many foods have high calorie density. Eggs are a decent one, take 4 eggs and put em in a pan, and that's an easy 300 calories right there. Put it on 4 slices and bam, you got yourself a quarter of a days food, right there.

I'm over 1.90m as well, so I know your struggles, but tracking my food has really helped me see the light. The golden rule for us is, we need to eat decently sized meals fairly often. We're not made to eat half a kilo of pasta or chicken or whatever, we're made to eat a decently sized breakfast, a decently sized lunch (which you do, just try and find some better stuff to put on there for more calories), a decently sized meal when you come home from school, a decently sized dinner, and a decently sized meal a few hours after dinner, or right before you go to bed (dont worry the people who say that's a no-no are people who want to lose weight)

You can do it, just remember, up the amount of meals you have, you'll be surprised how much it helps if you eat as much as you can... more times a day. And on that note, I think I'm gonna go have myself some sandwiches. With peanut butter.

Here's the only advice worth a fuck, drink more water.

Like 3-4 glasses at a time after meals. In a few hours not only will you have a big appetite, you'll be able to consume more on the count of having stretched your stomach with the water. Don't snack in between or you'll ruin your appetite.

Don't buy supplements, they're overpriced shit and it's a shame all new lifters fall for them before they figure this out. Make shakes with cottage cheese, pre blended oats, peanut butter, milk and fruit.

i will try it maybe, what do you think about spirulina? i bought it for the first time to try it. i ve read that spirulina is the most dense protein food

Spirulina is good for protein, but that's not what you need to focus on at first. First thing you need to focus on is amount of calories in, to make sure you get that 2200 goal reached (should be upped to 2500 once you're eating more).

Milk is good, drink milk with your meals. I usually also help myself with milk to chew and swallow food easier, but that's not completely necessary.

hahaha what the FUCK

You must absolutely fucking hate eating

Or he could just drink 3-4 glasses of milk instead.

Ballparking it that seems like a bit over 3000 calories, so if you eat that much every day you should gain at least half a kilo per week even if you are very active. The thing is that you most likely eat a lot less on other days.

The only way you wouldn't gain weight on that diet with your body is if you have some gastrointestinal disease, so if you truly don't gain weight on a 3k calorie diet you should seriously see a doctor because untreated you may die.

Drinking milk instead of water won't have the same effect in stimulating appetite since it's just food. They already know they have to eat more, and when they do that holds them over for a very long time and they can't eat or eat very little. This is the problem with skellies, we have no appetite, water gives you an appetite. He can get his extra calories however he wants, GOMAD, fast food, soda, shakes, it's up to him. I'm just saying what he has to do to be able to consume them easily.