Redpill me on why fruit is healty

>Redpill me on why fruit is healty
An large apple is 25 grams of sugar, which is your daily intake. I though they said "Three a day".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLKwiNpjLZ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdalin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily intake is ADDED sugars. There's literally nothing wrong with eating a shit ton of fruits every day.

because fruit has fibre.

Sugar is fine as long as you burn the calories off

Fructose is better than refined sugars since the body takes more time to process it

RDIs are a meme

>Fructose is better than refined sugars since the body takes more time to process it

Why did the apple gain more sugar when it has been chopped up and put back together?

He's retarded and doesn't know that the fiber from fruit helps your body absorb the sugar slower. His statement would mean drinking juice all the time is good for you.

just like fats take longer to digest so you use more of it as it is digested therefore less of it is stored as fat. the same reason simple, processed carbs are worse for you, if things get digested faster, less is used and more is stored you absolute fucking pleb
t. different guy

it has some micronutrients and shit

that's about it, it tastes pretty good too (apples are shit tier though)

>Fructose is better than refined sugars

user im pretty sure thats not true

This is what normies actually believe though

the fucking seeds

youtube.com/watch?v=lLKwiNpjLZ8

The sugar you get from an apple is not the same as sugar from a coke

educate yourself

Apple seeds contain vitamin B17 which is a cancer preventative, if you eat anything, eat the seeds. Unfortunately the NWO wants to keep people sick because they make trillions off of treating people.

Does cutting up an apple somehow "release" sugar?

yes, cyanides is quite good at killing cancer cells... but also other cells, so meh

I'm pretty sure B17 doesn't exist, someone made that up to shill products.

this is the so called B17 en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdalin
It becomes cyanide when digested

Ah right I forgot what exactly it was, just that B17 is a hoax.

>Advocates of the use of laetrile have also changed the rationale for its use, first as a treatment of cancer, then as a vitamin, then as part of a "holistic" nutritional regimen, or as treatment for cancer pain, among others, none of which have any significant evidence supporting its use

You're right, the apple has way more fructose and is worse for you.

its is because of the fiber

>Because of muh fiber
>Because of muh vitamins

I fucking guarantee you that if you eat 2000 Kcals of pure applesauce or 2000 Kcals of the exact same sugar composition ( around 60%fructose 40% glucose for apple ) + all of the vitamins and fiber apple could get you , you'd be in a way worse shape in the unnatural diet .

Arsenic is also good for you from what I hear. But they don't want you to know.

Why don't you cunts stop giving out extreme examples and just have 2-3 fruits a day when you feel like you need some sugar in your system.
Might as well get that sugar along with other micronutrients that you might be missing.
You're just making a big case out of nothing.

Fruit is the best shit for your body and there is not a single better food that you can absorb.

A bunch of retarded meat industry shills managed to make people as afraid of fruit as they are of cola .

People are more and more afraid of cabs everyday and start stuffing their wore mouth with fats for no reason .

>drinking juice all the time is good for you.

Most normies believe this.

>Fructose, the sweet part of sugar

Glucose isn't really sweet. Fructose is what's sweet on our tongue.

nah brah, 3 a day only works for keep that fuckin doctor away

I know the scale of sweetness. I was more irritated about their wording. Fructose is a sugar, not a part that makes it sweet.