Tfw cant grow beard

>tfw cant grow beard

>tfw you can

Same I was told lifting would increase my beatd growth but it didn't happen. Still a clean babyface.

You don't need a beard to be confident in your gains

but I would 100 times better with a beard and it would make me more confident

beard = high DHT
high DHT = baldness and heart disease

so you can have either:
>full beard but be bald with a bad ticker
>beardlet but full head of hair and a strong ticker

would rather option B tbqh

beard is for nu male trash

>Tfw can only grow dirty blonde trash goatee and sideburns with no connections
>tfw gf withholds sex if I don't shave it
She's probably right

Yeah keep telling that to yourself..

Haha you got him! Why would anybody care about their heart health over a beard? Retard alert! Haha!

spotted the future bald heart attack victim

>Bad goy, Beards like pic related are great!!!

spotted the low test cuck
heres your (you)

What is this guys actual story? Why does he maintain his trash beckbeard unironically? Why has no one kicked the shit out of him, shaved his beard and super glued it all over his stupid face.

Jeeeesus fuck. How unaware can one person be?
It never fails to amaze me how people jump on looks and fashion bandwagoons mindlessly without slightest thought whether shit actually fits them. My whole fucking city does that and while I get girls doing so because they are girls. Guys are fucking retarded like that.

>t. Chink cope

Do you live in some liberal shithole?

Capital of Poland. So got plenty of libshits but also masses of what Brits would call a chav I guess. Males here are heading in a strange direction. Then again I am a manlet showing a pretty childish appearence myself so who am I to judge.

He probably doesn't wear it like that day to day. It looks like he's teased it out. It'd be bad if he combed/took better care of it but not cartoonish like it is the the picture. Also he's gotten rid of the stache so he might be affiliated with a particular religious group.

bullshit. I have high DHT but a horrible "beard"

You're probably self loathing tbqh

This. Shave every 2-3 days.

I'm already balding and still cant grow beard. ultimate shit genes.

I wish my face was as hairy as my ass and legs. DHT gives you more hair on the lower half, T more on the upper
Read that somewhere. Seems right when I look in the mirror and my blood work

> 25 already
> balding spots nowhere in sight
> literally perfect beard genetics

In another life maybe, son.

Facial hair predates you getting bullied by cucks and lashing out about it on Veeky Forums tbqh

Should I just shave at this point?

No it looks fine

I don't even need a beard, just want a steady 5 o'clock shadow but can't grow shit, still looking like a babby. FML

No homo, but you actually look like you belong in a powerlifting gym. Looks good man. Hair and beard are pretty good looking.

Looks decently thick, just shape it a bit more, maybe use some product, it looks a little scraggly right now

I'm a former powerlifter

I also just pinned a little test for the week

I do 2x injections, maybe shouldn't talk about it here though..

Bout to head to the gym in a few hours

Fuck beards

nah looks good