Why aren't you bald yet Veeky Forums?

Why aren't you bald yet Veeky Forums?

finasteride

Because I'm already a Norwood 2 at the tender age of 18 and I'm going for the epic "DUDE GROW LE BEARD AND LIFT BRO"

This desu

>he fell for the meme

Because I'm not on chemotherapy

Because it's ugly as fuck

Because my hairline is decent but that looks p nice in the OP. I'll shave it when the time comes desu

Not a cuck with high estrogen.

I switched to pumpkin seed oil, just because my dermatologist won't give me an indefinite prescription for fin. Seems to work about as well.

DHT, which produces baldlets, is antagonistic toward estrogen

>trying to bring hormone broscience into the balding discussion

Hormone levels just influence the rate of balding slightly, they don't dictate whether it will happen.

DHT levels and DHT sensitivity dictate baldness, how is that broscience? That's why fin is effective.

>still believing this

Lmao you retard, young men have the highest test and dht levels and bald much less than people in their 30s, coincidentally when test declines and estrogen rises.

>Why aren't you bald yet Veeky Forums?

>started balding at 20
>lived in denial and embarrassment until 27ish
>finally buzzed it
>realize it feels amazing, and looks way better, and my gf loves it
>balding anxiety completely gone
>also lose 70 pounds
>look like a completely different person
>should've done this shit years ago

Buzz your shit right at the start of it baldfags. It's much much better. Don't wait like I did.

DHT levels only influence balding rate as determined by genetics. That's why fin only stimulates hair growth for about two years, after that it just slows the loss rate. Sensitivity to hormones is genetic.

What are you talking about? If you're sensitive to DHT you'll bald young, in a similar vein to what posted. Estrogen has nothing to do with it.

I'm barely even starting to bald at 18 and I'm already too fucking self conscious and embarrassed about it. I'm gonna hold on to it till my hairline reaches Norwood 4 or if i see any minimum crowning

Whether I want to be bald or not I probably will start balding soon : ( Soon my friends

>I'm barely even starting to bald at 18 and I'm already too fucking self conscious and embarrassed about it.
Man up and buzz it. At first people that know you will be shocked but after a little bit everyone gets used to it and doesnt give a fuck. Ten years from now itll be so normal youll forget you have hair

>I'm gonna hold on to it till my hairline reaches Norwood 4 or if i see any minimum crowning

Terrible plan

Bro if you're losing it that fast and that young, you're going to be playing some monster mind games against yourself. Looking at your hairline every day kills your confidence at that age, and it just signals to everyone else that you don't know what to do.

If you're 18, that means you just finished high school, right? Better to shave it off now and begin your next stage on the right foot, than to be fighting a losing battle until you're 22.

Genetics mostly

I am though.

This
Nothing looks more pathetic than somebody trying to cover up their hairloss. Own it.
Yes you might look better if you had hair, but it could be worse
You could be a manlet

Because I don't have shit genetics like OP

Post your pic

How do you use it?

shrapnel scars. dont like to answer questions about them.

but if i ever do go bald between the scars and the tattoos I'll look like one wicked grandpa.