Is 21 years old too late to turn your life around?

Is 21 years old too late to turn your life around?

No

It's never too late. I didn't start lifting until I was 25. Time only moves one direction: forward. So what do you want to be in one year

i know it's not, but i always like hearing about people who did it
also, what do you mean OP, what's your story?

Yes, just give up and let the anime take over

Your life hasn't even started at 21.

You are just looking for reasons not to improve yourself. Stop with this cuckery and turn your life around. Are you unhealty? Go join a gym. Are you a incel/no social life? Move to another country. Force yourself to break old habits by not giving yourself any chance to stay in them. Get out of your comfort zone. CONQUER YOURSELF, CONQUER THE WORLD!

Its never to late. I'm 20 and havent graduated high school yet. I'm almost done though. Taking credits at a adult high school.

Whatever it is that you need to change you know what you need to do. Its up to you to do it.

No. If you work on it now then you will live your prime years in your 30s.

Write down your goals in life and make an effort daily to make yourself reach that goal every day.

TFW Canada and same situation

Yes it is officially too late.

People might tell you "that makes no sense! You have close to 54 more years left on average! There's no way you won't change at all in that time frame!"

To them I say "How does it feel to be literally retarded"? Have you ever met anyone who DIDN'T act and think the exact same as when they were 21? Name anyone, anyone at all and it doesn't matter how hard they tried to change or what life experiences happened to them, I GUARENTEE they act EXACTLY the same as when they were 21.

:^)

Are you sure that's not caused by a confirmation bias?

I'm canadian too. I'll be able to graduate in january. It will be the single most satisfying thing. Its been 7 or 8 years.

Are you sure you're not satan?

I was a raging alcoholic and socially autistic when I was 21. I can certainly say that I do not think the same was as I did then.

Maybe you're just stunted mentally

Not even close bro. But the later you start the harder it is to catch up. Don't waste anymore time.

Im doing ILC, seems better than adult school

>Doesn't understand blatant sarcasm
>Even ignores the dopey trolling emoji at the end
>Claims I'm the one stunted mentally

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read only the most emotionally stunted and psychologically damaged people stop maturing at 21

I'm old enough to be your granpda (I'm 36).

I turned my life around when I was 34. I was very overweight and said "fuck it." I lost 50 lbs in 2 years.

DO IT!

I don't think the OP is talking about fitness

>you will never be as young as in this moment right now

Here is a big fat
(((YOU)))
for self inserting your own close minded ideas. You don't even have any friends to base your knowledge off. You are just a big loser baby who sulks in the corner as he watches the same old chads talk to stacey all day.

>I don't think the OP is talking about fitness
he's in the wrong board then

jesus man... 21 is fucking nothing

I was an obese kissless virgin until I was 22.

There's still time, OP.

just delay having kids until your early 40's and you're perfect

>becoming fit doesn't immediately make your life 10 times better

Why are you here?

At 21 I was a skinny virgin junkie with zero confidence and I lived in a boring small city. My friends where stoner and drug dealer and I failed school two times.

Now I'm 23, have my own business, moved from Germany to Milano, have a girlfriend and got into painting.
I also bought a fresh Versace suit yesterday. Life is good.

Set goals and plan how to get there, make a daily to-do list, belive in yourself and don't give up.

Successful people do what they have to do, if they feel like it or not.

You can't change what happened yesterday and all your plans for tomorrow could crumble. All you really have control over is the present moment, and that's what you should be focusing on. Be thankful for where you are; you have a lot of things in your life that are good and you would miss if they were gone (people, health, youth, clear mind, maybe a little wealth, luxuries the kings of the past never had) but always be working toward a better future. As long as you can look at yourself from today and say that you're better than YOU from last week, or last month or last year you're progressing.

>Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air: They do not sow or reap or gather into barns—and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his lifespan? And why do you worry about clothes? Consider how the lilies of the field grow: They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his glory was adorned like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans pursue all these things, and your Heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Today has enough trouble of its own.

excuse me? who said you must exclusively talk about fitness on this board?

No.

>Source: 48yo granddadbod who works PPL 5 days a week - life gets better with age for some of us.

inb4 normie
inb4 autistic REEEEEEEEEE

40 is the point when it becomes incredibly hard. If you've been living negative mindset for that long, you start to become cyncial, paranoid and senile making it very hard to change your habits and mindset to postivity.

Fuck no. At 21 you haven't even the right to post that sad wojack.

The only time it's too late to change yourself and your life is when you are dead.

No.

I was being sarcastic.

Jesus you autistic children do not understand subtlety or sarcasm. I kind of felt like I did something wrong by not making it obvious enough, then I went back and read it, and no - I was fine. You fucking dumb nerds are the ones with the problem. How muh more over the top do I need to make it? How hard is it, before you post, to read the replies to that post and figure out I already stated I was being sarcastic?

How old are you?

It's 4gag bro

Does anyone else feel they reverted? My 17 year old self was much more patient and hard working than I am now. He was calmer and could still believe in the dream.

Im 22 I broke my hand,I have 2 screws now,seems like removing them isnt a possibility right now,it fucking sucks I cant even lift 15lbs but it made me realize how easy people without any cronic injuries have it and how much of a perfect machine the human body is,hands are beautifully designed and created.

Stop making excuses OP.

Is there anything more inspiring than seeing a 55 years old turn his life around and go back to school or something like that.

Op youre a faggot. Today is the right time, always.

/thread

So glad to see Veeky Forums being motivating again. I thought I was going to be the only one telling OP he could do it amongst a shit-thread of sad trolls.

Now you got no excuses OP. Everyone here is saying you can, and you will.