I tell you the truth:

I tell you the truth:
You lift to improve how people perceive you.

Perception is reality. How people perceive you in the first 10 minutes of meeting you will dictate your life and success. An impressive physique influences the hindbrain, meaning people develop positive connotations about you before thier forebrain processes your likeness.
You need to be a master of influencing positive feelings about your value. On some level, you know this (hence your obsession with height), but your delusion damage may be keeping you from a full commitment to the art of value persuasion.

Let me ask you:
• Do you have a great body?
• Are your hobbies interesting?
• Is your living space clean and impressive?
• Do you have elite social skills? How own do you practice? Can you talk to anyone?
• How quality is your social circle? Do you have the ability to shape your own?
• Is your job one of status? Can you sell your skills to employers/investors?

I don't need to tell you about how to feel regarding you answers to the above questions. Instinctively, you know.

I'm giving you the red pill here. High value perception is the lubricant that will make your life smooth and full of happiness. Getting the most out of life requires you working your ass off while making it seem effortless.

You cannot prove me wrong.

No fucking shit sherlock
I bet you thought you happened across some psychological breakthrough when everyone knows this faggot

>pretending half the posts you see on Veeky Forums aren't I LIFT FOR MYSELF

Stop.

>Perception is reality
OP is faggot confirmed

you are 100% correct OP

unfortunately many here will disregard

don't let these mental manlets get you down

w-we're gonna m-make it

chads don't worry about what other people think about them. if you're not a chad, join a fraternity. it goes a long way in making you more confident in yourself. dead serious.

Wrong
Chad's give off the impression of not giving a shit, while still putting in shit tons of work.
You think all those college frat Chads just laze around and drink beer? They all hit the gym semi-regularly and watch what they eat, then just make it seem like they don't to make it seem effortless.

Yeah, and most of those are ironic and part of the game.

>mental manlets

they're called brainlets, brainlet.

People do lift for themselves, Sherlock.
Me being attractive and physically desirable - who benefits most from that?
Do i do it so others can enjoy looking at me, or to benefit from looking impressive myself?
When you lift for someone else, you do it to please them specifically.
Also anyone with a functioning brain knows that a healthy body is one of the most valuable things in life for the person having it.
You fundamentally misunderstand Veeky Forums ideology and your "epiphany" is common knowledge.

LMFAO

The only thing that matters in social settings is your physique. If you're attractive, people will get interested. Otherwise they'll fuck off real quick.

This tends to stop at age 40 onwards, where he careers tends to matter more.

That is true, I'm 6'4 and how people treated me when I was 150lbs and now that I'm 210lbs is crazy, suddenly EVERYONE is nice to you, I could se this start happening sooner though, the more size you put on the better people treat you - out of fear or something else, is not important.

they downplay their efforts because they don't want to seem like tryhards, this has the knock on effect of being a positive reminder of a persons shortcomings rather than a negative one, which makes people look up to chad instead of rejecting him for being better than them, this in turn increases the chad effect and makes chad a decent person to be around.

>I lift for myself
>I lift to improve how other people perceive me

both of these are lifting for yourself, the entire OP is talking about how improving peoples perceptions of you increase your quality of life, both side of this argument are the same side

>where he careers tends to matter more
I don't think that's the case to be honest

later in life interest tends to be about the things you've done, the experience you've had, it's just coincidental that for most people their biggest accomplishments/experiences are career related

I lift to relieve anxiety

looking like jason momoa is a secondary goal

Lifting in order to be admired by others IS lifting for one's own self. You do it because you want YOUR life to be better.

u r right
is there any more literature i can read about this OP? can u drop more red pills

>Do you have a great body?
I'm lean and healthy looking at about 15%BF, not really muscular yet but I'm still in my first month.
>Are your hobbies interesting?
I have ambitions to become a CGI artist and people often ask about it and it forms a great conversation subject.
>Is your living space clean and impressive?
I live in a clean and decent upper-middleclass home. My room is often messy but not many people go there.
>Do you have elite social skills? How own do you practice? Can you talk to anyone?
My social skills are fine. I am not really charismatic but I can have great conversation with about anybody.
>How quality is your social circle? Do you have the ability to shape your own?
Almost all my close friends are chads. I frequently hang around with interesting and popular people.
>Is your job one of status? Can you sell your skills to employers/investors?
No, I currently work as a baker at a grocery store but I would be able to get a good job when I have the time for it.

But this hasn't stopped me to perform autistic behavior like posting on Veeky Forums of all places

My body is shit
my hobbies are videogames
my living space is garbage
i barely talk to anyone
my social circle is full of outcast and ex-jailed dudes, not a single female in here
my job is one of a wagecuck

atleast i can bench more than my bodyweight
op is right dont neglect everything that isnt lifting

Why are you like this?

Shit genes probably
Brain is fucked and i'm not good at anything no matter how much effort i put in.
Also a 26yo virgin too poor for hookers.
Some of us were never meant to make it.
That's why i love lifting, because it requires close to no fucking talent at all, just hardwork and discipline. Also genes if you want to compete but i dont because i know i wont succeed.