Any other whales who are making a killing now?

Made a TON of money in BTC by buying every month for years and holding. Then switched to alts and traded for even better returns.

Started 1 month ago putting up sell walls on WTC and LINK to spark panic selling, then scooped up as many as possible from noobs who don't know how this game works.

Thanks...going to be 4x in about 3mos...in the meantime, I'm just going to sit and wait. U mad bro?

Was anyone else smart enough to do this?

you're legit like 15 and most likely can't even afford a full bitcoin.

its fucking obvious

pics or it didn't happen

sure buddy...you keep believing that

How much/what do you hold
Initial investment?

how much is your entire portfolio worth?

take note linkies this is what denial looks like.

pics don't prove a thing though...anybody can fake blockfolio info and manipulate other accounts with a simple 'inspect element'

>Started 1 month ago putting up sell walls on WTC and LINK to spark panic selling, then scooped up as many as possible from noobs who don't know how this game works.
this is some obvious LINK shilling, fucking bagholder

let's just say that i'm comfortably in the two comma club (USD)

Its simple, just create a 69 BTC transaction right now after his post and that would prove he's a whale assuming that the wallets doing the transaction have huge amounts in them

Op respond

I started out just in BTC...thought it was a total scam at first when a friend of mine who tends to get interested in stupid stuff started talking about it. about two months later i decided to buy some (back in early 13)...kept buying 4 figs/month...only used it to actually buy something once...stupid iPad that barely even works now

yes
nobody here knows what they're doing
they also think Trump and Big V hate eachother
the smart money phase is only just now starting. traditional investors formed hedge funds this year. Kids here try trading instead of using the market. Very likely that the majority of people will kill themselves in the future because if they had just held, they would have been fine

don't care what you think...by your answer, i can tell that you definitely don't know the thrill of moving an entire market. maybe someday you'll know what it's like

create a 69 BTC transaction right now if you're a whale and post the transaction here.

after btc, i bought eth, then ltc...bought sia in june (ugh!) but sold before it totally tanked. omg, iop, xmr, salt (sold it already), wtc and link.

I got an iPad 1 that still works. Learn to take care of your stuff.

what everyone needs to learn is that no matter what asset class you're trading, crypto, treasuries, FX, options, futures, etc...NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR GOALS.

This is a zero sum game...someone wins, someone loses.

i bought it on newegg back in the day when btc went down into the 200's...refurbished, so it probably had issues to begin with. :-)

Tell me what coins are you hodling right now and I won't bother you anymore. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

So.. what your saying is.. you bought alot of LINK in the 5000-7000 range. hahahaha