When talking about looks, can hard work and dedication to improve oneself ever beat genetics?

When talking about looks, can hard work and dedication to improve oneself ever beat genetics?

Is it possible for an average looking guy to lift, groom, eat healthy and take care of his skin enough that he becomes more attractive in the eyes of women than a guy like pic related or should one accept that some people are simply genetically superior and there's nothing that you can do about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Orthotropics/videos?sort=p&flow=grid&view=0
youtube.com/watch?v=2K4_cBPzcQo
instagram.com/p/BUgvijhBd0a/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc2tiSH_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU
youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FACE FRAME HEIGHT... OP

You cant do shit about it.
Just lift to be strong enough to rape those whores, they like it afterall.

Do everything you said and be confident and interesting and you'll be able to fuck most women

>I won't be as good as an actor that I'll never met and doesn't interact with my peer group so I shouldn't even try ever

youtube.com/user/Orthotropics/videos?sort=p&flow=grid&view=0

thank you god for blessing us with mike mew. in mew we trust

>should one accept that some people are simply genetically superior and there's nothing that you can do about it?
You can become the best version of yourself, not better than another person, look at the guys on the left, they are models, hollywood stars, spent millions on aesthetics and they work with their faces, they go to the gym, fashion shows and have everything trying to look like the best version of theirself but they have, the FACE, FRAME, HEIGHT thing STATUS, MONEY, FAME, PERSONALITY but the guy on the right look better just existing, and he is 6'3 with everything they already had.

My advice is to be the best version of yourself and focus more on your personality than your looks. Improve until you become better than yourself, not better than someone else

When Gandy shows up, it's game over.

lel gandy mogs everyone, although subtle in some cases, like 9.5 gandy vs. other 9/10 slayers on the bottom

Even if hard work can't beat genetics, modern science sure can. Surgery might not turn the average guy into a supermodel but combine all the options out there and you could become legitimately attractive.

Are you this autistic or do you actually think every woman would prefer Gandy over every single one of the other famous peeps?

Men obviously aren't universally attracted to the same kind of woman, but somehow, in the minds of fit autists, women have a universally agreed upon scale of rating men's looks.

I think somebody should made a Tyson Ballou vs Gandy, Tyson is better than Atesh and O'pry (the slayers on the bottom)

>tfw if me and gandy were in the same room he would get all the girls

its not fucking fair bros

Gandy got mogged hard by the university frat bros and the high school football players.
>“To be honest, I don’t think I’m that great-looking. At school I wasn’t the guy who got the girls or who was thought to be hot. I didn’t have a girlfriend ‘til I was 21, which is pretty late. I was a loner. All I saw in the mirror was a big nose and a slightly chubby boy. I was ridiculously shy around girls.”
>“I remember being in awe of this guy at university who could just talk to anyone. I still think if a guy wants girls, it’s more about the gift of the gab than the way you look. In my head I still think of myself as I was at 15 or 16.”
>For the record, he still doesn’t have gratuitous sex with gorgeous girls. “I’ve only had three serious relationships, “ he reveals.

You people are annoying as fuck. Men don't even have to look good to get girls. You guys can just do well in so many other areas and girls will be attracted. I have seen so many ugly man hot girl couples and none vice versa.

Us girls only have our looks. If we're not good looking we might as well just become lezzas because men are shallow pricks and can't see past a pair of tits and arse.

fml

Obviously no, but remember

What womans say =/= what womans do

Womans fantasy about finding guys like Nick Bateman, Steven Kelly or even Ryan Gosling

But when it comes to rating, Gandy is above everybody, it's more about "who is above who", womens find Gandy intimidating or "in another league". Now look my PIC, i find them intimidating and way above of my league but that doesn't mean i don't want something like that, i just that i can't find or have girls like that, same with Gandy.

But in real life, just watch any interview, he make womans wet by just existing
youtube.com/watch?v=2K4_cBPzcQo

I also tell lies to my ugly bros (:

Don't believe that bullshit

Being goodlooking is fucking good, i can't imagine how would it be for Gandy

I date a ugly girl in college and i forget about her defects and she cheat on me

Now i'm shallow and asshole and i only go for girls like this After dating one supermodel, i realize those girl have better personalities and are more fun than that ugly girl i date in college.

That's why i'm like this.

Holy chit he mogs all those subhumans to death

just lmao at anyone ever doubting Gandhi, even with strong norwood he mogs everyone
He's an autismcel that has transcended the need for human contact buddy boyo, he's on such a different level that he doesn't even care

stfu pajeet
holy fuck that's one ugly woman

The irony is that the guy in op does steroids and lives a somewhat full life to looking good.

That's a common thing among male models though. Thy usually get scouted later in life. The social environment matters and if he wasn't a jock in high school or college AND wasn't a social butterfly it makes sense.

I didn't lose my virginity until 22 and then after one LTR break up started going out on the night scene and slept with 12 years in a 6 month period. Usually retaining them a few months each.

wow, now he is older and look like shit like any other human being

You guys seriously need some perspective. Go outside or something.

Can you post picture?

There comes a point on the distribution of human aesthetics where personal preference becomes less and less relevant. As I'm sure you know, the Greeks believed in an invariable metaphysical truths. There are humans who objectively approach these metaphysical concepts. It's like Bach and Beethoven are to music, Velazquez and Rembrandt to art, Newton and Einstein to Physics...
David Gandy and Pietro Boselli are examples of what approaches the universal concept of human aesthetics itself.

The people on the left might even be on a higher in the socioeconomic hierarchy, but you cannot compare their looks to universal concepts of aesthetics. They don't even come close.

Are most women good looking?

He seems really shy and autistic.....what?!

instagram.com/p/BUgvijhBd0a/ while hes 37 now and has shown to have aged a decent amount he is by no means shit. Hes still more attractive than 95% of men and probably 99% for his age.

Not Gandy, but OP pic.

It's kind of gross that the interviewer thinks it's ok to ask him things like what his favorite sex position is just because he's hot. If someone asked me that, I'd knock their teeth out, but I'm not hot, so no one ever asks me stuff like that.

I take solace in the fact that men like this are a tiny minority of the male population

most of them look better than gandy, you just picked shitty photos

>candid red carpet shot
>still looks better than all the other MMs in photoshoots and with b/w haloes
lmao

You are really obsessed with this guy.

His name is Matt Lemond I tried finding updated pictures, but couldn't find any.

Isn't this young Johnny Depp?

I'm talking about the "Superman" in OPs picture, not Depp who the guy I responded to posted.

he is old and he look bad! what a fucking surprise!

brad pitt look like shit too now

i was talking about gandy

You seem confused OP, you are implying this guy looks like this only because of genetics, when really he has the good diet/grooming/skin care etc stack ON TOP OF good genetics. So no you can't 'beat' him, you sure can beat guys with good genetics who are sloppy though

Not at my university. Half of the school are good looking 6 feet tall wide framed Chads.

>When talking about looks, can hard work and dedication to improve oneself ever beat genetics?
no, if it did then nobody would be unattractive

i think you are ugly and you see everybody as "beautiful"

Nah i have high standards, maybe not half of the school but a good 35 percent

honlestly i love how lookism is changing the meta of the internet

lookism is the best site in existence now i think. its legit more important than Veeky Forums

Because it's a redpill website, they don't complain like Veeky Forums "chad had all the girls!", or give false hopes like reddit "dude you look good, just focus on your personality! I has a GF...reddit gold", they find the problems on your looks and your personality and actually tell you how to fucking fix it. That's why people get so angry when they get rated 3/10 or people like Ryan Gosling get a 6/10, they can't swallow reality.

Veeky Forums and Reddit are bluepill if you compare to PSL

If you're not mewing you're doing it wrong. Been doing it for almost 2 years, fixed my crooked mouth, which used to be my only serious flaw.

Santa Barbara is literally the single most important metapolitical event of the 10s
Very legit, always makes me laugh when redpilled PSL posters get told to go to r9gay

lol its true

i used to browse puahate before it was deleted because i became disillusioned with pickupartists some time between '06-'08. sometime around there i just gave up on life and became a rotter

now with lookism's existence and sluthate too its a lot different

when i first discovered lookism about 5 months ago it took me like 2-3 months of the SLIGHTEST exposure to it to be able to handle it. i coped by simply leaving. like some days i was so depressed i couldnt move, but of course i regret nothing and i really do appreciate the truth, regardless of how uncomfortable it is

the lies common told in reddit and other heavily moderated sites make me despise them

this full video took me like 2 weeks to watch in its entirety just because it made me so depressed i had to watch it in chunks

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

Too bad there's hardly any blackpilled posters left though, used to read an ER inducing post every other thread but now I don't even flinch

even fitmisc is more blaqpilled these days Tbh, part of morphing into lookism on tren

posters come and go but i think the overall quality of the posts are getting BETTER, not worse

the post quality meta changes and it only gets better with age i think

the thing that makes me feel uncomfortable with lookism is i feel there are people there who soely exist to misinform and laugh at the unfortunate

i feel like some of them are promiscuous females who roleplay as males and laugh at incel virgins. i got the same vibes in /wizardchan/ but over there it was even worse and they have too heavy moderation so i cant post there

>implying incels shouldn't be mocked and shunned
you did not absorb the meta Tbh

yes, lets mock and laugh and kick down the poor of the soul, the weak, people who endure suffering due to circumstances out of their control

lets laugh at the weak from our high horse

people like you is why i look forward to artificial intelligence, humans going extinct and radical islam

die slow, filth. i deeply despise disgusting human beings like you

and its not like these issues really affect me. i dont really have anything to lose because i dont have anything

yes

>implying it's not motivated by self-hatred
>not swallowing the black pill and realizing that incel genetic trash should not be alive nor deserve anything

>implying everyone will make it
>implying going 25+ of being incel and just swallowing whatever pill and being made fun off will magically turn you into a infinity-slayer

nah bro keep making fun of rotters, XD theyre genetic trash right so they deserve it, right?

>>not swallowing the black pill and realizing that incel genetic trash should not be alive nor deserve anything

Yeah.. that's what makes them kill people.. If you tell a bunch of people they don't have a right to exist then no shit they're going to revolt on you.

At least you have some great video games/anime to enjoy now..

its time to stop trying and we all need to be reminded of that EVERY DAY buddy boyo

it's the pure and simple truth boyo, coping only goes so far

Does lookism genuinely tell you what you can improve?
I assumed that if it was anything like what I see here, they'll just tell you to give up and kill yourself unless you're in the top 10% of males in terms of looks.

that's the cold hard truth buddy boyo, looksmaxxing is literally 100% pointless if you're not at least a PSL 6 (note that almost everyone is 3-4), and even then you need surgery, roids etc.

honestly theres no need to go er

soon we will have automation and ai. ai will be our great er. greater than any human possibly could be

ai will put you out of work. ai will invalidate you as a human being. ai will kill your children in front of you

humans and real ai CANNOT exist side by side, and what will happen is humans will lose all power in society. right now they make everything, but soon even the top top top humans will be invalidated by ai

no need to so much as lift a finger. you neurotypicals will go the way of the farm horse as ai will come

and real incels welcome death with open arms. real rotters hear the screams of normies and smile. real cynical shits look forward to the apocalypse

i legit smile at this society and how much it is on fire. i smile at the idea that you neurotypicals feel uncomfortable by ai

tick tock

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc2tiSH_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

high IQ legit post

>a few good looking moments later
lol

Dude looks like fucking Clark Kent

REDDDPILL

youtube.com/watch?v=N0m_GVG3Oxo

You realize that the dude in your photo probably does everything you just listed. I guarantee you that he'd look like shit if he didn't take care of himself. Somebody who does nothing to take care of themselves and still looks average would end up well above average if they actually groomed, lifted, etc. You need to get your mind around the fact that everybody who's attractive is working towards it, and that while genetics will add or subtract from your looks, taking care of your shit will make you better.

Don't male models have strict workout/diet routiens as well good grooming and skincare routine

plus theyre genetic top of the line

>Is it possible for an average looking guy to lift, groom, eat healthy and take care of his skin enough that he becomes more attractive in the eyes of women than a guy like pic

Short answer: no.

Buck up champ, at least you have your waifu bodypillow

It's the most useful website i know (same as Veeky Forums sometimes), the people who browse PSL are full of shit, worse than Veeky Forums, way more full of shit. BUT...they actually focus on self improvement. I like everything they say (except surgery). I can't believe it the first time i see it, but you actually can change everything about your looks, with surgery you can change face, height and frame. With the "looksmaxing" you can change your whole body, hair, eyebrows, facial hair, skin, eyelases, lips, bodyfat, haircolor, jaw, teeths and a lot of other things.

If you want to start looksmaxing you need to know that you can't become a 10/10 because there are only two guys who are ten and it's because God was having a good day and it's possible you can't become even a 8/10, and you need to be around 4-7/10 to start looksmaxing.

If you think i'm full of shit, just look the before-after PIC i left for you. The guy on the bottom used to browse PSL and the Misc. And we already know Zyzz.

>posting orb
This truecel aspie virgin can't even outslay isftj in tinder experiments with cherry picked angle-frauded selfies, legit invisible to prime women, most overrrated ascension this side of Severe Retard.

eyebrowmaxxing and thick neck maxxing can upgrade your aesthetics

This is a weird effect where he looks "ugly" simply because his eyes are so fucking intense. Seriously, blow the picture up and stare into his eyes and you'll freak yourself the fuck out.

To be honest he doesn't even look ugly, he's still p fucking attractive, its just that those eyes are scary as fuck

ayyy

> tfw 1 cm taller than him

>if you dont believe this look at these 2 cherrypicked pictures
>of 2 guys that had good facial and body genetics to begin with, but were dressing like fucking mongoloids

What is PSL?

And what is 'looksmaxing'?

Exactly

overall i think chris hemsworth looks better, better body, better face, better skin, better beard

Puahate-Sluthate-Lookism. The original site was Puahate, got shut down after the ER thing happened. Then Sluthate was created. Lookism was created short before the ER episode, and some people from PuaHate went on it.

I'm pretty sure Lookism's userbase is bigger than Sluthate.

Yes, they're trying to become as attractive as possible. They have great genetics, and if you don't you'll never be better looking than them. But you'll look pretty damn good if you put the effort in.

honest to god this kind of posting is some legit next level meta weird grade a shitposting

im not even sure how many levels of irony you are on but, lovely post nonetheless

Jesus Christ the guy looks like a fighting game character. I have uncomfortable feelings.

thats just not possible mate you are just in the gym alot and 100% of those guys go to the gym, fucking leave the gym every now and again

Is it possible to have an attractive face without hollow cheeks?

Better Body? = Yes

Better face, skin, beard and all the other things = Not even close

all the people i know who have hollow cheeks are ugly as fuck, it's weird and hollow cheeks are a good trait

Honestly, who cares? I'm trying my best and if I wont succeed in marrying a cute waifu I'm going supreme. I'm suicidal everyday anyways.

What ER thing?

And again what is 'looksmaxing'?

Wait, why do people find Gandy "perfect"? I'd say he looks like perfection from a front view, but his nose is so bloated from the side, he still looks good but that i all I can focus on.

But look at their before faces. Nothing changed. They already had god tier chin/jaw. No deformities. How is changing your hairstyle and putting on makeup something that will help everyone?

I think incels are obssessed with Gandy because

1.) one of the highest paid male models
2.) very masculine/classical handsome/straight male model in an industry run by gay dudes
3.) was rated the most attractive men in the world in some official poll somewhere

lol gandy looks at least 45 and he is 37... his skin is wrinkling fast as fuck, he can't grow a full beard
only thing he got over hemsworth is his ridiculously manly and intimidating eyes

look this pic

look at this unphotoshoped picture
dude is definitely handsome, like, more than most people on earth, but there are many other actors that are as good looking as he or even more handsome