What do you guys think of my homemade intra-workout drink recipe?

What do you guys think of my homemade intra-workout drink recipe?

1 can of sips
1 packet of gatorade powder
2 scoops of BCAAs

Really powers me through an intense session

Honestly it's fine but you really need beta-alanine and citruline

I get those in my pre-workout. I take mesomorph

inb4 too much caffeine

>you really need

You really don't need any of this shit you autistic faggots.

>mfw all these faggots taking all these stims to bench 1 plate

It's good then. I drink 2 scoops BCAA/EAA then eat a scoop of pre-workout during from a baggie I bring 1/3-1/2 way through

>has never felt the god like pump beta-alanine, citrulline and caffeine gives

agreed

I get god like pumps without taking any supplements.

You're embarrassing yourself now, just go.

But you won't concede that supps help?

>Never experienced a workout after taking a preworkout like Mesomorph with DMAA

Step it up senpai.

I think you're just DYELs who started taking supplements 2 weeks into lifting who finally learned how to get a pump and now thinks its the supplements doing it.

Oh well, fools n money, gona part, etc.

I just started slamming cocaine and corn syrup directly into my jugular before hitting the gym. Idk how I ever used my body to pickup heavy objects without it!

Why are the BCAAs intraworkout instead of preworkout?

They can be for both and are primary for musclar endurance. Not super necessary, but they can be handy on a cut

ya know what i think? i think you getting this upset that people like that take pre is a surefire sign that youre just too cheap and/or poor to buy it and you hold a grudge against anyone that does.

taking it just to take it and squat lmao1pl8 is silly but if you train early in the am and are starting to put up serious weight then yea, they help. sometimes a lot.

>memes.com
Jesus Christ summer is just getting started

i dont know how much the gatorade powder costs but you could replace it with just maltodextrin (combined with fructose if you want to nitpick) and salt

Why salt? The mixture already doesn't taste very good, that would make it taste worse

near the end of a long/sweaty workout, do you ever feel really thirsty but drinking water doesn't really make it go away?

you lose electrolytes when you sweat. salt is basically the most important electrolyte. you only need like 1g of salt per 1 liter of water, max. 0,5g is should be enough and you won't even taste it. gatorade has 0,5g per 1 liter IIRC

i actually prefer the slightly salty taste when i workout but after the workout it tastes way worse. i guess it depends on your electrolyte balance. ive gotten so used to salting my water that regular water tastes way worse when i workout.

This so much. I see those fags all the time taking shitton of stuff before workouts and then they bench like 70kgs with poor form.

Gatorade is sugar, sodium, and potassium.