What's in your supplement cabinet, Veeky Forums?

What's in your supplement cabinet, Veeky Forums?
Here's mine:

Whey protein
Creatine MO
Mesomorph pre-workout
Animal Pak multivitamin
Fish oil

(2) 5 llb bags 100% whey
(3) C4 pre-workout (was cheap...3 scoops)
(1) Creatine
(1) Alpha Amino
(1) JYM post carb
(24) SIPS

>no offense user, but c4 is the most bullshit PWO around. All flash, no substance

Shameless self bump

Jym post is literally dextrose, sugar. You fell for the meme senpai.

4X Test Enthanate
2X bottles aromasin
1x bottle clomod
1x bottle nolvadex
2x vials hcg

why does stoppani even make a product for that? He usually just says eat gummy bears. Hell, you don't even need that, just eat white bread

lucky.

bamp

Because he is a jew.

nah, babby's first cycle started on the 1st

To make money hurr durr

Self bamp

2x ON Gold Standard, Chocolate and Vanilla
1x ON Creatine
Assorted bottles of multi vitamins and omega 3 fish oil, though is "supplement" really the correct term for something like that

They read dietary supplement on the bottle usually so I would say yes duh

Whey protein
Casein protein
Creatine
Multivitamin
Calcium
Vitamin D
Potassium
Caffeine
L-Theanine
Yohimbine HCL
BCAA's
....and a bunch of nootropics and other drugs I can't spell.

holy fuck, do you really take that much? It really doesn't seem necessary

Creatine

That's it ?

nigga why you dont eat quark or cottage cheese or drink milk and then need calcium supplement instead? What the fuck are you eating?

I never understood why people have to drink so much coffee they actually take l theanine for the minimal effect it may have LOL

>whey AND bcaa
Nigga pls.

in order of importance
whey
creatine
fish oil
pre
bcaas
multivitamin

Can anyone let me know if what im doing is acceptable or if im taking my supps at the wrong time or if im doing too much plz thx bb. Didn't wanna start a thread just for this:

Wake up 6am
BCAA pills(Recommended dose is 8)
pre-workout

Workout

1 Full egg, 2 Egg whites
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
Protein shake
Creatine

Work by 10am blah blah blah

1Hr before sleep: ZMA(Recommended dose is 3)

Flax oil, whey/creatine blend, zma, vitamin d/k/iodine complex, l tyrosine, Topical Dhea/pregnenolone/arimistane mix, lgd4033, toremifene, DAA, mk677

Are you me

Srs question, wtf are BCAAs good for? I tried drinking a intra bcaa drink during a workout and felt like it didn't do crap for "endurance"

>What's in your supplement cabinet, Veeky Forums?
A jar of creatine my wife uses and expired 8:1:1:1 BCAAs, which I bought after starting my cut and only used like 3 portions.

>not making your own pre workout

Oh and sips, kava root, cbd

I only take the protein and vitamin D on the regular. Everything else is used when necessary and/or leftovers.

>posting in a survey thread without reading anyone else's response
Yes I did

ON whey protein chocolate
ON casein protein vanilla (never again the taste is horrific)
Purple k creatine (never again will get powder monohydrate next time)
Nitraflex preworkout
Omega 3
Multi vitamin
Zinc
Licathin
Magnesium

I'm 5 weeks deep in SL after about 2 years of fuckarounditis in the gym

>keeps sips in cabinet and not in refrigerator

BCAAs, is Leucine, IsoLeucine and Valine. Only Leucine is of any benefit to anybody, but since the production of the 3 branched chained amino-acids had the same problems and the facilities do all three, they lumped them together.

High amounts of serum leucine initiate protein synthesis, regardless of other factors. So if you're cutting, it helps you in keeping your muscles and burning other shit.
It also helps in joint regeneration, recovery - fucking everything that needs gene expression.

It's just bitter as fuck, so the powdered jews are usually less than 20% leucine and 80% cheap fillers that don't taste like 10 year old puke.

I think most anons agree it's a meme by the fitness industry. The only supplements that really work are protein, preworkout and anything that's illegal.

Wait we specifically meant only cabinet? Cuz my cbd is under my pillow

If this is true I need to get some. Do you have a source?

seems like you would get zinc, licathin, magnesium, etc in ur multi? Why take them separate if u already take a multi?

Zinc, B6 P5P, B1, B2, Magnesium, Taurine, Niacinamide, Calcium, Vitamin D, Glycine, Tyrosine, BCAA, Theanine, Caffeine, Vitamin E (soy-free), Vitamin K2, Vitamin A, Boron, Molybdenum, MSM.

No I don't take everything everyday.

Pretty much this but they're amazing for recovery. Recomping now and it's been a fucking god send.

holy cow y tho

Cause I'm an idiot, all this shit was on sale in the pharmacy up the street from my work so I bought it. I need to look at the dosages in my multi vitamin

11 lb bag of Myprotein whey
5.5 lb bag of myprotein casein
2.2 lb bag of myprotein creatine
bulk supplements fish oil
bulk supplements bcaas
Mesomorph pre
koala freak pre

Got the bulk supplement bcaas for free after buying the fish oil. Got everything else on crazy sales. Just wait and whenever you see it go over 50% off then I buy in bulkish. Except for the preworkout, I just wanted to try the koala freak.

how does koala freak compare to mesomorph, which is the GOAT imo

Creatine Mono
Omega 3
Vitamin D3

I like to experiment with dosages, I don't like multis for this reason. You can't have a perfect multi anyway since for instance D & A (and E & K2) antagonize each other and won't be absorbed well if taken together.

>22mg Zinc Picolanate at lunch
>2000 IU of Vitamin D3 at lunch
>400mg of Magnesium Glycinate right before bed
Thinking about getting either some L-tyrosine or 5-HTP to help with depression.

uh why not just go to a doc and get anti depressants

Funny cuz tyrosine and 5-htp would have opposite effects. In fact dopamine (its precursor being tyrosine) blocks serotonin production (5-htp). By all means go with Tyrosine, the other is a meme and harmful in long term.

I'm afraid of taking stuff like that, and getting hooked. Also I don't have insurance at the moment.

Makes way more sense to go with a natural supplement, either vtamin, mineral or prohormone that the body needs, than a manmade chemical that has always side effects and ways to screw your body.

Can anyone let me know if what im doing is acceptable or if im taking my supps at the wrong time or if im doing too much plz thx bb. Didn't wanna start a thread just for this:

Wake up 6am
BCAA pills(Recommended dose is 8)
pre-workout

Workout

1 Full egg, 2 Egg whites
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
Protein shake
Creatine

Work by 10am blah blah blah

1Hr before sleep: ZMA(Recommended dose is 3)

b12

Just tren hard, eat clen, test your limits, anavar give up. You're fine

>Naked Grass Fed Whey
>BCAAs
>ECAAs
>Omega 3s

>Sometimes Random Pre-Work
>ECA stack when cutting
>Yohimbine towards the end of cut

Nothing

Ive read one scoop of whey is beneficial about 45min before a work out and right after.

Creatine ive always thought should be taken before a workout

Also, I dont know how much of a meme it is but i guess BCAAs can help you during a workout and ECAAs are great pre workout.

Isn't that because many whey powders contain bcaas

Does anyone have the image for the weighted stretching in this infographic?

so much bullshit in this picture

>2 tubs of whey
>2 tubs of creatine

Explain

Creatine and real food.
>mfw supplement memes.

its hard knowing who to believe with all this broscience floating around. Some o the shit on there makes sense to me

This kind of real food?

hey guys, just got a paycheck and lookin into sups again.

Used to do whey and creatine a couple years back. is that still the good shit?

>dont eat carbs before a workout

wtf

1. you get both sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar hypertrophy pretty much no matter what you do. the differences are minor
2. why the fuck would not eat any carbs before working out? thats the most retarded shit ive ever heard
BCAAs do peak MPS heavily. you have the rest of the aminos in your bloodstream/stomach storages even if it's been like 24hrs since your last meal
4. yeah you should eat carbs and protein after working out but sticking to any ratio is retarded. just IIFYM and put most of your carbs around workouts.
5. you can just eat a normal meal 1-4 hours before working out, no need for whey exactly 1 hour before. casein is bullshit - sure, the MPS lasts longer but it never peaks nearly as high as whey. the total "volume" of mps is probably the same. casein does prevent protein breakdown better, though, so combining casein and whey no matter when can be useful.
6. creatine is useful but doesn't really matter when you take it

8. what the fuck? why would you do that?
9. flour is wheat (in general). there's nothing wrong with insulin, yeah it allows for fat deposit but that is ultimately decided by your caloric balance.

14. your leg muscles won't break down from HIIT any more than they would break down in anything. BCAA is useful but it's nitpicking.

15. by that logic you shouldn't train any muscle if you're fat

16. what a generalization. there's a lot more to doing mroe reps than stimulating the mitochondria to adapt.

Fish Oil
Vitamin D
Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc
B12
Noopept (Pretty useless)

Any thoughts on my stack? I felt quite different when I first started it, but the effects tapered off after a while. Perhaps it was just a placebo effect as a result of my mind processes, but the effects were certainly noticeable.

----
Morning:
----

>5,000 IU vitamin D
>1x 2,000mg Garlic (pill)
>1x Sketchy overpriced hippy pill I have from someone else ('Synagen IQ')
>4x 475mg (1900mg total) fish oil pills. Incl 300mg Omega 3 fatty acids in each, of which 285 is EPA + DHA (so 1,200 omega 3 fatty acids of which 1,140mg is epa + dha)
>4x Vitamin C/Ascorbic acid 1g (4g total)

----
Night:
----

>1x50mg Zinc (pill)
>2x250mg Magnesium (oxide form, pills)
>1x100mg Vitamin B6/Pyridoxine (pill)

Optional/Uncommon:

>Proprietary melatonin supplement
>Creatine monohydrate 5g daily (have been unable to lift. Will resume consumption should this condition change).

Whey
Fish oil
Calcium citrate
Magnesium
Zinc
Multivitamin
Preworkout
Fiber

On occasion
Caffeine
Horny goat weed

whey, soy, rice, pea protein
creatine
multi-vitamine
vitamine D3, magnesium, zinc
levothyroxine
fish oil (in fridge)

>B12
To avoid B12 deficiency.
>D3
I don't go outside that much, so I run the risk of getting deficient in vitamn D3
>zinc
I only take this if I get less than 80% of the RDI.
>pea protein
>creatine
I throw these into the blender along with soy milk, instant coffee, cocoa powder and 1.5 bananas.
>melatonin
>valerian extract
For sleeping, but I don't think the valerian extract actually works so I won't be buying it again in the future.

Aren't you scared about the whole estrogen thing with soy milk?

Also I think valerian builds up tolerance. It is very effective to fix your sleep schedule and as anti depressant but nobody should depend on it.

>Aren't you scared about the whole estrogen thing with soy milk?
That's quite literally propaganda funded by the dairy industry.

Can anyone recommend a high calorie "mass gainer" shake. I have been trying for a while to eat real food and gain weight, but its been a long time and I have trouble bringing my self to consistently eat enough food. Preferably something that is good for me, taste is not an issue.

Literally just got it yesterday. Gonna try it tomorrow morning, will make a new thread

I read some stuff the other day that made a compelling argument for cycling supplements.

Maybe you'd benefit from mixing it up a bit?

Creatine
Glucosamine
Multivitamin
Vitamin D
Fish Oil
Probiotic (don't have a gallbladder)

whey.
test.
eq
multi

>Fish oil
>Flax seed oil
>Zing
>Magnesium
>Potassium
>D3
>Vitamin C

Anyone have thoughts on Flax Seed oil? I'm about to re-up soon but I heard if has estrogenic properties... thoughts?

>eq
how do you like it? All the meatheads tend to say its worthless because it doesnt give you deca gains

I'm on super light doses.
noticeable strength and it keeps me super lean.
both more so than just on 300 test, so it's definitely doing something
I'm on 300 test 350 eq.

1. Whole Oat Groats Extract
2. Steel-Cut Oats Extract
3. Scottish Oats Extract
4. Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats Extract
5. Quick Rolled Oats Extract
6. Instant Rolled Oats Extract
7. Oat Bran Extract
8. Oat Flour Extract
9. Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Squats

nothing wrong with that. these juicemonkeys that are mainlining 3 grams of compounds are fucked in the head unless they are competition bodybuilders

Whey
Greens powder
Fisher oils
vitamin d
Magnesium
carbs + electrolytes
Creatine

During my initial dosages, I noticed a few specific changes:

1. Increased energy
2. Increased libido/blood flow (nitric oxide gains from garlic + ascorbic acid). Homosexual tendencies/inclinations/fantasies increased, and my already sensitive body was even more sensitive than usual. Masturbation was more gratifying, and my ejaculations were more intense and thick.
3. Increased sense of flow/'presence'. More calm.
4. Improved mood and self-appreciation. Felt more sexually confident and
5. Dietary desire changed. I wanted leaner foods like boiled eggs, turkey, greek yogurt, and spinach over cheesy eggs, chicken, beef, etc. My appetite was greatly suppressed, where I'd eat once, maybe twice a day (forgetting to eat), and not eating much in the first place.
6. Image desire changed. I didn't want to be a full-on powerlifter so much as have the lower-body physique of a powerlifter (I'm genetically inclined to thicker thighs/ass/calves) and the upper-body of a boxer/swimmer. Think something like 'lean Greek statue' mode.
7. Sleep needs were greatly lowered. I felt completely rested in as few as 5, maybe even 4 hours.

Most of the effects have tapered off, unfortunately. My dietary and image desires are some of the only remaining values, as well as my homosexual inclinations. I find I still have thick loads so long as I refrain from excessive masturbation for even a day, but I was able to have full-size loads at least twice a day before. I question whether the effects were due to the synergy of what I ate, or just placebo effects. Perhaps both?

I've attempted to adjust dosages, but the results were essentially the same. I am unsure of how to properly cycle my supplements to constantly maintain the effects. Do you have anything to suggest? Links, personal notes, thoughts?

Most of your supplements are essential for your body. You are just healthier.

>3 tubs of whey
>creatine

Considering BCAAs

>You are just healthier.

I do not feel healthier now, though. Why do I not feel the effects that I had when dosing initially, then? Are my receptor agonists/antagonists perhaps burned out?

I chose the supplements that I did to improve nitric oxide gains for blood flow, improve sleep, and benefit testosterone function...among whatever else I could achieve from these stacks. The benefits I experienced were profound, especially at the price point that they were achieved within. No doctor has ever had such a significant impact on my health as I have when forming my own stack with my own research and trials. Yet, if I was truly healthier, why are over half of these benefits gone now?

How should I pursue cycling my supplements, or how might I attempt to re-activate the full list of benefits?

>thinking Chinese bathtub chemicals will do anything for your health
I don't even use protein powder everything I need comes from food

The body always strives for homeostasis. Therefore all profound effects can't last if it's not heavy drugs. Essentially your body will try to jew you out of feeling any different, even though you get healthier. Think of caffeine, you build up a tolerance.

You want a medal?

>Homeostasis

With this in mind, what should I consider to achieve a passive effect through cycling? Alternatively, how might I mute or overpass the homeostasis response to supplementation, beyond overloading on the supplements?

I would greatly appreciate any links on this subject to guide me towards improving the efficiency of my supplementation.

Where do you Canada bros buy your pre workout? Most of the good shit only ships within the states, and shipping to Canada is like 20$++.

I've been using the myprotein one recently but they only have the sour apple available currently, that one tastes like your consuming raw sweetner.

Any help bros?

Conan?