grow up with chronic depression

> grow up with chronic depression
> poor posture
> never eat
> start fixing all this but still have concave chest
What sort of workouts does Veeky Forums do to target inner pecs? I'm tired of eating soup off my sternum.

There is no inner pec. Your chest shape depwnds on its insertions, you cant directly work the inner pec.

if thats you you look amazing to me anyways

I can tell you right now no girl will notice that shit
all they will see is solid pecs and abs

I appreciate the sentiment. I just really want to build my chest more and I worry about doing it wrong when I see that dip.

>grow up with chronic depression
>spend all time on the computer
>malnourished for years
>now later want to get Veeky Forums but can't do even the simplest exercises due to lack of strength and mobility
just kill me

It's a pretty good physique, esp. the abs, but it's not amazing.

I recommend dumbbell flys.

You'll def make it, btw.

Inject test.

I liked to climb trees and do long distance bike rides even though I had depression, so I had that as a base to grow on.
But I was always the scrawny kid. Shit doesn't happen over night dude. Set up a routine and don't ever cheat.
Most of what I've done before this last year was all body weight in my own room while watching anime. You can do it.

>concave chest
Better than having gyno, you faggot.

nah, Id rather have that gyno in your picture than OP sunken chest..

I 2nd dumbell flyes. Also do hex press if you dont OP. Whatdo you do for chest anyhow

i have both, so fuck you guys

Flys, and Hex presses my man. This will fix any concavity caused by muscle or lack of it thereof.
However most times the concavity is caused by bone structure, light representations of pectus excavatum are very common, this is caused by the sternum being curved inward at it's bottom portion, medically referred to as the xyphoid process.
A lot of guys have this bone structure concavity, and a lot of them have respectable physiques. This is one of those things women just won't notice unless it is extreme to the point of pathology, and trust me if it was that extreme you would know as it could cause heart and respiratory problems at that severity.
And besides anyone who knows a thing or two about building a physique can tell the difference between a poorly developed chest and a case of poor muscular insertion due to bone structure flaws, and will respect your pec gains in-spite of your genetic setback.

flys

flys are the key

Thanks for the tip.
Right now I do dips, cable flies, incline bench, and a lot of push ups.

I hear you. I'm about to head to the gym now. Thanks for the tip. I'd never actually heard of hex press before now, but that looks promising.

Good luck with your lifts bro, don't mention it.

Assuming this is your routine,
>Right now I do dips, cable flies, incline bench, and a lot of push ups.
Add 3 sets of Hex presses in there and you're good. Also if you want to gain more mass in your chest maybe tone down on the pushups, since a lot of volume with the pushups will work your endurance more than it will your size. Maybe replace them with dumbbell bench press?

>insertions
I've been seeing this thrown around for a while now, what does it really mean?

From personal experience doing a lot of push ups will keep your chest toned and strong, but won't do much for size. So I second not going too heavy on the pushup volume.

holy shit those obliques

The locations where your muscles attach to your bones inter mediated by tendons.
While the rough location of these insertions is constant across the human species ie, your bicep has one of its insertions on the superior face of your radius bone, the precise location of said insertion to the millimeter can vary greatly from person to person, while this affects shape and strength, it is not the key factor, that being tendon to muscle belly ratio. and bone length and ratios.

Funny how you can just tell when a bored doctor is in the thread, slow shift buddy?

like shit, just old people suffering from heat exposure symptoms.

>basic knowledge of muscle insertions
>HE'S A DOCTOR ON Veeky Forums!!!!!!!

That's not concave chest. I knew a guy who could drink soup out of his chest.

sheeit didn't even notice you said the same thing in OP

It's not what he said, it's how he said it. It's the pompous cunt way he said it.