August 2017

August 2017
> I'm in my province, living peacefully
> Stranger arrives in town.keeps to himself.
> eventually we become acquaintances as he buys bread from my shop
* Fast forward TODAY
> I see on local news that this guy is wanted with a ~$80,000 bounty on his head.

At this point I do not know what he did to deserve such. And if I'm being honest to myself I don't WANT to know. I could easily ask the police what he did, but I don't want to. He is my friend.

at the same time, $80,000 if I turn him in.

What should I do?

fucking find out what he did first

This. And get his version of the story too if possible.

If I do I might be tempted to just turn him in. But he has been very good to me and very friendly. Down to earth person and i dont think he could hurt a fly.

If I tell him that I know about him being wanted, he might a. kill me b. run away

Let me guess. You're gay and he fucked you in the ass, right?

Do you honestly believe that bounties are actually getting paid out? There is a reason why headhunters don't exist anymore.

in my country yes.

Assuming that was true, $80,000 could get me the best dicks in the world

Turn him in or you are a criminal too

What movie is that from?

This.

patient psycho

Turn him in an invest it all in Chainlink :^)

Depends on the crime. Balkans a guy murdered a judge and colleagues who had raped his underage daughter and got off. Shit like this does happen. It's a cold dark world. Hodl dat xvgeewhiz.

Maybe he really isn't a good guy though.
Make your judgements about his past when you decide to turn him or not. But first you must find out what he did to deserve such a bounty.

Is sergey a time traveller?

He's probably long gone, and if you try to turn him in you could be endangering yourself. I wouldnt do it. If you see him dont act like you don't know that he's got a bounty on his head. Tell him "wtf are u doing here, ppl are after you! " and tell him to run and that you don't want to be involved. If the police come to you and say something, then explain how your life was in immediate danger if you acted off in any way or.. If he suspected you turned him in, then.. .

turn him in before he finds out you know and kills you

Well, don't say anything to the police.. Get a lawyer

What did he do? If it was a violent crime you should turn him in. For all we know he could be a textbook friendly-neighbourhood psycho who will murder your family if he ever entertains the possibility of you knowing something.
But if it was something like drug dealing/money laundering/smuggling/any other profitable activity that displeases the jew then you should leave him alone. Not sure what kind of person you are yourself but living the rest of your life knowing that someone may be undeservedly getting raped in prison because of you does not make for very easy sleeping

don't be judas

Lookwhosback

You need to keep in mind the connections this guy has - if you turn him in you will not be able to stay anywhere near him, or anywhere traceable by him. if he has an 80G bounty he's obviously high profile and will have very strong connections, and when you start acting weird or stop replying to him afterwards/during/whatever then you'll get shanked and left in a ditch

LOL the replies to this thread

Collect the 80,000 OP

Are you fucking stupid?

different user here. is it any good? I've read the book, just wondering how it translated to screen.

Snitches get stitches OP

collect the 80k as anonymously as possible

Snitches are scum.

If you are okay with being a worthless piece of backstabbing shit who absolutely deserves to have his eyes gouged out, you may proceed.

Yes, for sure, turn the criminal in, there's no way you could get in trouble for that

Just tell him you will rat him BUT you will split the money in half and both invest in chainlink. When he comes out of prison he will be a millionaire anyway so everybody is happy.

The worst(or best),depending on your viewpoint criminals are those that can pretend to be a good person.
With such a high bounty,you better not confront him directly

If he invests in chainlink,when he comes out of prison he will get $20 usd

>But he has been very good to me and very friendly. Down to earth person and i dont think he could hurt a fly.
Pffffffft ahahaha. That's exactly how every psychopath is. You expect them to scream at you they are going to kill you?

$3

Idiot
Turn him in

>casually asking a wanted felon what his crime was
thats a good one, enjoy getting stabbed
listen kiddos 80$k is a skipping bail bounty.

don't do it, friendships are more important than some cash, and you WILL feel like shit for the rest of your life.

I liked it, but i didn't read the book.

>But if it was something like drug dealing/money laundering/smuggling/any other profitable activity that displeases the jew then you should leave him alone.
Truly, /pol/tard is the ultimate retard.