DGB to moon like GRS in Q4?

Digibyte is now accepted at major international airports within the United States as payment for parking. This means that it is one step closer to mass market adoption. When it meets mass market adoption, the price will have to adjust to accommodate the average-tier-pleb, meaning that not 20,000 DGB will pay the meter, but, say 15 DGB will. Imagine the growth of DGB to make this possible. We're talking MASSIVE investment into this coin in the future to upend BTC. The tech behind BTC is dated and the coin is losing face daily in the community by forced splits. DGB might be a serious alternative as it legitimizes itself further into national economies, particularly the United States.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/7alzp5/25_airports_cruises_digibyte_special_payments_now/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=MiBFKJVF69A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post proof or gtfo

reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/7alzp5/25_airports_cruises_digibyte_special_payments_now/

It was posted in their Reddit and on their Twitter pages. All you have to do is google the coin.

ahahahahaahhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
deluded

i just set up a lemonade stand in my neighbourhood and we take digibits only, no filthy faggot FIAT here.

You really doubt its growth potential? Do you understand how much exposure DGB will have because of its legitimization as payment at airports? We're talking about millions of people daily. BTC is like memecoin at this point with a shitload of whales and governments propping up its price. We have a chance to see DGB grow organically (and inorganically) as more people see the potential of it as a legitimate currency.

When I say BTC, people associate that with Somalian pirates and the darkwebs. What do they think when you say Digibyte? It has a chance.

Jared Tate discussing his coin, Digibyte. This dude knows his shit. We're on the ground floor, gentlemen.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=MiBFKJVF69A

This is huge news. Why isn't this listed in more places? I don't think any other coin has done anything like this outside of a few working with banks.

That's what I'm saying. Did you watch the video? He said that the Chinese government literally has the ability to kill Bitcoin by shutting down the power to the mining facilities, which they could easily do; then, BOOM, no more bitcoin. Digibyte doesn't have this issue.

People are shilling ASIC resistance, segwit and lightning. They forget their old time favorite actually has all of them.

DGB is also one of the first few multi algo coin.

It has the tech and team and vision to be parallel with other coins. It's just a sleeping giant, honestly.

Digibyte is literally btc in 2010

Hesitant on this shit after the first large pump and fall. Jared Tate might make me a believer again.

DGB is a sleeping giant

i got about 50000 coins with dgb

Yyyyeeeeesssssssssss. Ssssiirs!!!

Great coin $DGB very much wealth

Buyyyvsirrss. Dihibite on ESPERS YOBIT

DGB ESOERS YOBIT YES SIRS

It's being added to Kucoin on the sixth right?

yeah thats it

we are at the bottom, only way is up

i am a digimarine now

I loved riding DGB from 100 to 2000 sat the first time. Now it's back at the same price again, it's just cycles, and waiting for a whale to play with it. There's going to be a pump from KuCoin on Nov 6

Dayum this airport shit is pretty fucking huge

The airport news is huge and to top it all off it's getting added to kucoin on Nov 6. I'd expect the Asian whales to jump on it.

>50
also 0 fees for a month. its like they want it to moon.

SAY IT WITH ME. DGB IS NOT A GAMING CURRENCY IT IS THE NEXT BITCOIN.

You can actually use it in the US, so... Yeah. It's more than some mock model. It's practical and it's users are expansive.

This would be impressive if not the fact that they accept a lot of coins. This is not a game changer for DGB.

oh fuck yeah

im getting some at 50 sat

the first five coins (including digibyte) are the only ones not in alphabetical order. why?

Shitty quality control. Namecoin is listed twice. Overall it is some startup group trying to make waves in the industry.

Because something special is gonna announce soon.

Hmmmm why are there so many people FUDing right now when it looks like it's going up? hmmmm I wonder. Better buy now before it's too late.