FPH - Fat People Hate/Overweight Individuals Dislike

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.yahoo.com/style/model-had-best-response-airplane-171500938.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chelsea 2020

Ban FPH

Wew

What blows my mind about fatties is that they want the ENTIRE WORLD to change to accommodate their own bad decisions when it would be easier if they just didn't make bad decisions to begin with.

Like, all the hours they sit around dreaming and typing about a fat-acceptance world could just be spent exercising and it would solve the damn problem.

Denying you have problem is easier than fixing said problem, and fatties love easy.

Imagine your only offspring being this ugly

>watching "What the health" on netflix
>fat fuck doctor giving health advice

I'm out

Belgium's health minister

Don't know if this has been posted yet. Its every stereotype rolled (lol) into one story.

>uk.yahoo.com/style/model-had-best-response-airplane-171500938.html

>Instagram model
>"her takedown of his behaviour is the stuff of legends"
>"When they ask if you're willing and capable to assist people in getting off the airplane in an emergency, do you honestly think you are? he asks her."
>"Natalie, exhibiting a remarkable display of composure, tells him that she works out five times per week and that he knows nothing about her body."

Truly the stuff of legend.

Is belgium even real?

Would she be able to fit through the window exit?

It was, but she ate it.

This is a favorite.

My favorite part of this is it looks like she's trying to gobble up the honey.

>I violated your privacy, but you're the asshole"

>please proceed past me to the emergency exit
>stop saying you can't fit past me you shitlord, this is no time to be fat-shaming

Would you have sex with overweight women?

Not obese, but overweight/fat.

I simply don't want to have sex with women in general.

>Veeky Forums is gay

Fit prepubescent girls, bro

I´m neither prepubescent nor female and certainly not in london...

Shame

Shes probably not Bills only kid.

some overweight girls look fine, some normal BMI girls look disgusting. If a girl has a fat personality/attitude it turns me off like a lightswitch

wew

>start working on overweight
>brother in law has known me for more or less six years
>he hears compliments about my change(went from bmi 30 to 25, still a long way)
>he starts fuming and mentioning how only insecure men work out
>he eats bags of popcorn between meals, I have somehow seen him conjure candies mayne keeps a stash on him
>muh privileged genetics helped him

I have tried changing the menu, footing the bill of food to help him start fixing himself, nah, why, cunt keeps eating maccas, pizza and assorted bullshit. Im renting a room in their house, he only wajts to speak about league of legends all day and goes autismo over muh genetics and muh privileged workout genes.

My sister is retarded and this guy is an absolute faggot.

>so naturally the next time he texts I look
Naturally.

Fucking hell. At least the comment section on the story is pure gold. The fact that she took photos of his private phone texts alone makes here a terrible person.

>i have a very very large social media following

Oh I bet she does

>undemocratic

I'm celibate for religious purposes and even if I weren't, I wouldn't fuck overweight people.

Absolutely fucking not. You don't reward vices.

kek
10/10

I fucked a fat chick once because I was blackout drunk and she brought me back.
2/10 would not do recommend getting taken advantage of

No.

I'm disgusted with myself and improving, so my bar right now is "no worse than me". I would have to lose 30 lbs of fat, at 210 lbs bodyweight, in order to see my abs, so if a girl is 22 lbs of fat from having girl abs at 158 lbs bodyweight, that's my current cutoff.

>or 15 lbs of extra bodyfat at 105 lbs, etc.

>Wanting to fuck 3d girls

Yes I don't mind thicc chicks.

For me Ariel is the only exception

>expecting to see abs at 180

Not unless you're a fitbeast with extra fat atm.

>be fat
>over 40kg overweight
>lose weight, now within normal BMI
>visit mom
>''You need to get muscles, you're too skinny''
>'S-sure thing mom'
>She's at least 35 kg overweight herself
>She refuses to cut down on alcohol, sweets and doughnuts despite having to undergo surgery on both of her knees and suffers from sleep apnea

nothing gay about you and your bros helping each other out from time to time

What is a fat personality like?

Already have, it's god damn awful, no way you can do it without regretting it afterwards and feeling disgusted with yourself.

What's good you co/ck/

What a depressing picture.

>pic related to thread. its what those 600+ pound creatures remind me of

Mostly because their dicks crawl back inside their bodies after looking at her

Fresh off the presses. Screen grabbed before she deleted her post.

man i wish this happened to me. i also wish i had a girlfriend

Sure I'd fuck your mom

This is some white people shit.

>confidence is amazing

So amazing, they made this image to convince themselves as much.

>everything is fine
>I can do everything a healthy person can do but it a bigger body!

I'm pretty big, I just went way too far bulking and ended up weighing 280 lbs, and have been trying to get my body back under control. I've got a 2 plate OHP, 2.5 plate bench, 4 plate squat, 4.5 plate DL. I can clean 3.5 plates to a front squat.

If I were to water fast or some other meme cut, I'd probably get below 160 before I saw abs, but if I were to magically evaporate 30 lbs of fat with zero muscle loss, I'd be just under 10% bf. I intend to keep after this slow cut and switch to clean maintenance at 190, where I should have a flat stomach. And I'm going to keep that, as long as I can, and when I'm old enough that I can't keep a flat belly at 190, I'm going to intentionally shrink.

I'm 30, and I've been fat most of my life and have given myself excuses because I'm strong and always have been, but my goal is to die having been not fat more than half my life. I want to be that wiry old man, not that big old man gone to seed.

What are those numbers on their backs? How many burgers they can down in one sitting?

by jobe, i think you've got it

my dad told me today that he worked with a woman who was somewhat fat. he would always see her stuffing her face with tons of mcdonald's so he asked a different co-worker "isn't she trying to lose weight? she's eating so much". he said "no man, she's trying to GAIN weight"

turns out, she was trying to gain weight so she would be fat enough so that the insurance would cover her getting a gastric bypass.

i thought that was disgusting

Hope this person dies

>her forearms are larger then his thighs.

i thought that they were british and they're listing their weight in stone

my
nigga
I've NEVER seen anyone else admit this irl
What religion?

Murica

fat guys can be shitty too

>2017

Well that settles it

It's the current year

Pack it up, we had a good run.

doesn't this look delicious Veeky Forums?

>"Being fat =/= being unhealthy!"
>"But if I did choose to be unhealthy, that would be my business."
Is... is this satire? I can't tell any more. I'm too far down the rabbit hole.

>imagine dragging your tongue through all of the folds
>folds that haven't seen the wet side of a washcloth in years
>that sour taste on your tongue

Thank you Mr. skeleton

league of legends players are human garbage

mmmmmm, pizza dough in denim

Robot and /pol/ memes aside, why the fuck are women so awful at times? What is it about a woman that makes them decide that if they've fallen into the mire that everyone else has to get dragged in with them? Why do they insist on living by the Bucket of Crabs rule?

>Hope you like cuddling!
DIE DIE DIE

That guy went fucking hard

Buddhism, it's not required but my temple does recommend it. After about 5 or so years of nofap and voluntary celibacy you ignore many of the physical characteristics of people because you no longer see them as competition or as a goal. It helps you treat people based on their character rather than genetic mishaps, diseases or disabilities. Although some physical characteristics, such as obesity, generally mean that the person's character is not well and provide you with the chance to help someone.

Alberta's health minister

>"hello? yes we need an emergency pizza, STAT"

my gf's parents friends are not only fat, but filled to the brim with fatlogic. I've probably already told you guys this one, but whatever

>Be me, kinda skinnyfat, but getting into fitness with the help of my fitness nut gf.
>Don't be Cheese mountain and beta orbiter. A husband and wife duo that are 30 and 31 respectively but look about 50 because of fatness and bad eating habits.
>Chilling at her parents place one evening, they're pretty awesome. Find out beta orbiter and cheese mountain are coming that day and decide to stick around for fondue.
>Cheese mountain proceeds to eat a mountain of cheese and talk like only an insecure tumblerina can, taking centre stage in every conversation. Her beta orbiter husband whimpers in shyness on the side, content with eating the dips they brought, which were literally mayonnaise with flavours.
>Cheese mountain makes a sly remark about me being too skinny in (awful) english (I'm eastern european, and this takes place in a non-english speaking country)
>I shock her by actually understanding and hand her fat ass to her on a plate.
>MFW her ass is probably 600000 calories

fat fuck BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I'm celibate as a non denominational protestant desu. I just had a dream once, I don't actually remember it but I remember something telling me not to make fugg to people til i'm married.

It's been hard desu, but yeah it does give you a different perspective on people

>>>/tumblr/
>>>//reddit/

I'm a woman, I saved/named/posted those, and I'd never do something so fucking despicable. Men do shit like this, too. Check out any doc about feeder culture, you'll see a lot of men that do this to their women for very similar reasons, though feeders/feedies are often mutually complicit in what they do.

Some people are just really fucking awful people, male and female. I think women often engage in shit like this because that's how they fight each other: not with brawn but with character assassination. Make the others seem like bad meat so you look prime simply by comparison, not because you're actually worth a shit. Stuff like what's going on in that article is just another stealth way to stay on top. Ultimately, it's a fucked up person who happens to be female.

But there plenty of us out there who are just as offended and appalled by such actions as you.

Here, have my favorite FPH motivational image to balance the disgust you're feeling.

I like your story.

what if you fall Veeky Forums? think about your body for once in your life!

>Using fat as a crumple zone to reduce damage from high speed impacts

Are fatties playing 4d chess here?

Based skelly

How about "you are fat and that is gross"