Fitness and training of Batman

Veeky Forumsizens, how would you program your fitness and nutrition if you were a vigilante by night? There's been a lot of discussions on the subject of how Batman would get fit and stay fit so I'm interested to hear your suggestions. This isn't based on any one interpretation of the character but rather as a whole.

Other urls found in this thread:

breakinggeek.com/2013/04/03/become-a-vigilante-with-batmans-own-workout-diet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask Phoenix

Calisthenics

Bat protein snacks in the utility belt and batmobile.

Training wise: this is from an official DC annual I believe: breakinggeek.com/2013/04/03/become-a-vigilante-with-batmans-own-workout-diet/

You're getting Batman and Daredevil mixed

massive amounts of roids

Bruce Wayne does tons of roids for sure. International CEO billionaire/vigilante by night doesn't have a lot of time to exercise. But it's okay because his roid use serves a purpose

Lots of dimly lit bathing

I feel like he'd need to in order to help his body heal from all the injuries and for general recovery as Bruce has insomnia.

And Crossfit according to Snyder.

speaking of fictional strengh goal and regiment, what should I do to be able to draw a 200+ pound bow?

>it's okay because his roid use serves a purpose
uh what sport does he play?

hunting badguys

Also like zero core work because we never see the front of Batfleck

if you stab him in the gut, will he be fine?

bump

Except Ben afflecs body was cgi.

bump

The most effective way to do things is honestly to hop on roids and taking nights off. If you have a job to fund this kind of venture, you're not going to be able to do that, and stay up all night every night, and maintain a strong physique. Your hormones would be fucking thrashed at all times, and your recovery would be fucked.

But you're going to want to have down a grappling martial art (judo, jiujitsu), a striking martial art, practice with weapon disarming/crowd control type shit (jew jitsu) some parkour/agility training, lots of endurance, and decent amounts of strength. Comic Batman is capable of doing fucking crazy feats of strength, but realistically, you won't be needing that since you won't be facing down bad guys with hardened lizard scales for skin, or having to squat your way out of some villains' trap. Your endurance/speed will need to be on point due to chasing down fuckers on the streets and potentially lengthy periods of action, but most importantly trying to outrun and outmaneuver cops since they will be your biggest obstacle if you plan on actually being violent. Being somewhat proficient in 3 or so martial arts disciplines will be sufficient because it's unlikely that the dudes you will face down will be able to defend against it, or at least defend against it very long.

Don't try to be Batman because comic book guys do whatever the fuck they want to get Batgod to win. For reality purposes, you don't have to be on par with olympic athletes like Bats is portrayed as in order to have some kind of success in this shit.

everything cgi these days

The majority of Marvel heroes look so stupid.

pls leave it to /co/ to handle that discussion

>squat your way out of some villains' trap

nigga please

>when batman has bigger tits than wonder woman

JUST

4 plates weighted pull ups

>not following batmans routine

Is he trying to deadlift with his fucking arms

maybe he was pendlay rowing

Why did this make me laugh

>620 7x5
>tries 630 for one
>strains front delt

>batman can't diddly 630

Good responses lads, anyone got suggestions for what sort of heavy bag training Bruce would perform?

If you were Batman/other vigilante, how would you balance your program over a week? Would you take nights/days off to recover or would you lift all day and Batman all night?

being too big in a fight can be detrimental, especially if you intend to run away from the police after. So lots of cardio and some sort of martial arts.

Or the best form of martial arts
>pipe bomb

Lose parents to a thug x 1

>benching 600lbs
>in a severely weakened state
Probably not natty, does this mean since bats is 100% human that he is almost certainly on some kind of sick gear?
With his resources, he must have a wicked stack, batsin and cruisin all year round.

see

wait, you put the clip inside (you know what I mean) the plate?

>Bar position is all fucked up
>Mid-bar grip
>Injures front delt
Batman confirmed dyel

Even on gear, the most genetically gifted athlete in the world would die living Batman' lifestyle and training routine (from the comics).

>
Lol 'off day' - 20 mile run.

If you want funtcional strength, yeah

>Seline will never sit on your lap while you bench press

Why even live

How do I get the back that scary looking? Or does it not matter since I am shorter than even Tom Hardy?

he's on supergear, look at this
4pl8 close grip bench

fake plates

Wrong. In the comics there are countless scenes where Batman is doing heavy ass bench press, deadlifts and other powerlifting.

Because comic book writers are experts on fitness, right?

Reminded me of this.

Why is his form so shit?

Maybe his bicep tore and slapped the delt hard.

You forgot

>while wearing calf high high heeled leather boots

LOL at file name

Stop it. Life is painful enough

>250 pound draw weight
how big is his traps?

Made by virgins that have never lifted a weight in their lives

its mostly in your genetics, there are really strong guys who cant use 120lbs ones,

I was referring more to this old deal

>wolves trained to attack the moment they're crushed to death

Do not question the might of Zeus

so depends on insertion and frames. got it

clearly it's a sumo grip-conventional stance sitff leg deadlift that he's trying to execute. DYEL?

he's obviously doing 4pl8 tricep extensions