24hr volumn down while price goes up

How?

There's demand, it's just you don't have as much capital from fiat coming in because banks are closed. Just tether and other altcoins

more buyers than sellers

magic internet meme money that always goes up

supply and demand

its a deflationary currency designed to go up

i swear this board is retarded as fuck sometimes

>Just tether
That's all that matters

It means it's about to crash.

Manipulation

BITFINEX'D

>whales are consolidating

Mate been waiting all day, no crash

Less/more people want to buy or sell at different prices. This is what causes price movement.
If there is less volume at X price, less people are buying and selling at that price.

There isn't much more to it than that.

People are such retards

user it's the volume on that particular exchange. Rising prices on low volume can mean an exhaustion of the move.

There are many technical indicators that correlate price movement and volume, they are very important

Sustained price increases must be accompanied by increased volume. If not enough volume prices will just fall back to where lots of buyers are once sellers pile on

its called manipulation

You can deduce that from what I said
>price is moving higher
>volume decreasing
>therefore less people buying the higher price
What is the problem

it's just being manipulated by bots today. it's saturday. low volume. bank transfers from normies not moving. wall street not buying. wait until monday for price action

Low volume just means the price movement isn't guaranteed to be the "correct" direction.
It could be the correct direction.
Volume is also good for confirming reversals. If you see lowering volume on a rise, then high volume on a dip, it signs a reversal.
Volume is just one of many indicators and you can see the price defy volume rules.

anyone can create an artificially low liquidity asset pyramid cult OP what year do you think this is lol

we economic singularity and extinction of the human race soon my nigga

Last Sunday was when the most recent run began. My god, was it that recent...

sunday night, us time when china opened

It doesn't get more fucked up than this

Not really it was saturday night still here, so midday sunday in China at the latest.

Reminder to all that BTC was under 5800 less than a WEEK AGO lol.

three weeks ago it was 3800