Anyone here do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

I prefer fujitsu

>2000+17
>not dry humping sweaty dudes for maximum gains
i shiggery diggery do

Shameless self-bump

been at it about 3 months now breh, loving it

yes

Lads seriously, what is the etiquette for rolling with girls? They get hurt so easily and you can dominate higher belts. Should you just not do it?

Tell me about it. If you beat them badly you are a dick. If you let them win they get so cocky and think they are the next rounda lousey.

Not to mention, if they are hot how do you not pop a bone ?

Lmao brah, almost happened to me yesterday in the grills guard when I postured up and she clung on... Hnnggg

Tfw a brown belt chick was wiping the floor with me, gets in reverse mount and waits for me to sweep her off to teach me something
>spoiler, kept bridging to watch that phat ass slam

Toppest kek. God bless you user.

Took me some googling to get the picture

wrong Brazilian fight style

not OP but have been going 2x/week for around the same amount of time. do you feel that youve made much progress? last week i sparred with three other different white belts and was getting decimated with every sub in the book...shits depressing

Thats a dance.

I don't go ham but I definitely look pull off and practice more technically stuff. It's kind of hard to think when you fighting a guy equal in skill and weight. When it's someone much lighter like a girl I can relax, take my time and go through the motions. I would never let a girl win just because. I would find it insulting if someone let me win just to make me feel good.

I've been at it for about a month now. Constantly getting dominated, but I was nearly able to pull of an americana and an arm triangle in some rolls so I'm feeling like i have progressed a little

What sort of physique will bjj get you? Will it fix my pencil neck and dainty wrists?

No, kits will help core, lower back to a limit, but honestly bjj isn't going to be enough to get you in shape muscular wise, your cardio will increase but strength not really, if you are good at him none of the moves really require strength
>10 year Gracie just jitsu veteran

Wow autocorrect

>Miesha Tate

I wish, they're is nowhere around me that has a place I could train bjj. I really want to

I'm trying to lift 3 times a week and train bjj the other 3. I hate cardio so hopefully it's a decent substitute

Google Gracie garage.

It's when a random person opens up a free location for bjj

Blue belt here

When I'm rolling with a chick I let them work and I escape, or catch them then let them escape... Unless they don't then I tap them! You gonna have some shitty girls off you keep letting them leave there arms open n shit

Same shit higher belts do with you

>Oss

I know jujitsu is great but I don't have a place to train where I live. What do you guys think of Karate? I've been in it for about a month now and i'm enjoying it.

Like with all martial arts it really depends on the dojo. One indicator if it's good is if they practice sparring and are geared toward competition. That's how you get better.

Is brazilian jiu jitsu the best martial art to do to have a chance at fulfilling my fetish of wrestling and losing to a gurl as she squeezes my head between her thighs?

www.youtube.com/watch?list=FLu1tL_6DChN_GaYRK4jRAcQ&v=zCgGm52c-Kk

My boyfriend calls it a BJJ when I give REALLY good head, does that count?

One day we will see her nudes. Maybe.