Do girls like thick necks? Trying to grow my neck right now

Do girls like thick necks? Trying to grow my neck right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheLeftovers/comments/6etn2g/serious_nora_is_a_peanut_butter_jar/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/07/whats-that-spindly-thing-holding-up.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
naturalstrength.com/2011/04/key-to-might-muscle-circa-1926-chapter_11.html
bretcontreras.com/neck-training-101/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do I get thick neck?

big necks make you more aesthetic, but girls don't immediately look and go "damn check out the neck on that guy". you need to be aesthetically pleasing overall.

NEVER underestimate the power of a THICK NECK

Its genetics. You can grow it half an inch if ur lucky lol.

Fuck what girls want nigga workout to look at Achilles, Ajax, and Hercules. FUCK women!!

>implying normies could tell the difference between those pics

ok faggot

Nah, "normies" won't tell, but beautiful women (rarer than normie women) will be able to tell.

Wear a football helmet around your house, my neck grew a lot when I played in high school

Pretty boy slayerand male model jordan barrettt has a thick neck

call him a fag all you want but hes fucking handsome and makes womens ovaries pop

It's the only muscle that matters

A thick neck is a sexually dimorphic trait and therefore quite attractive.

Ok faggot

Holy shit? you look more masculine and better with a thick neck

she was pretty cute in the leftovers lol. her character was somewhat annoying in season 1 but got better in season 2. shame she was barely there in season 3 .

But... how?

How did you do that?

pls respond

Not beard dude but

look up alpha destiny neck training videos, he recommends exercises

neck curls

thx bro
Neck curls, weighted wrestler bridges, rack pulls, farmers walks, and power cleans

Most male models ive searched on googles have thick necks or necks that are proportional to their jaw. I've never seen a male model tier dude have a pencil neck, unless they got a Ezra miller tier jaw.

>If I fuck up this guy's proportions with photoshop it will look bad
Wow, would never have thought!

Guess what, you can do the same with any other body part and get the same effect

>Ezra miller

Why the fuck is his jaw so weird? It's pretty pronounced but not attractive at all?

did a lot of neck exercises during my wrestling days
your face needs to be aesthetic for girls to like it desu

Idk, but his jaw looks better when he is more buff and has a thick neck

Girl's irl standards are not that high if you share the same social circle and have a good status in it and are decent looking (buff, thick neck, nice eyebrows, proportional not weird looking face, nice haircut, head full of hair)

>not doing neck curls
>making it
Pick one

I just mean while youre out and about, not necessarily in a social circle

Oh ok. social circle game is pretty good for uni and high school

(in uni right now)

that guy looks like an azn orlando bloom. god damn he's aesthetic

its an unconscious thing, but yes they like it

Same story, after 3years of hs/varsity football, neck is like a barrel

How does a football helmet give you a thick neck

Helmet creates a bobblehead effect and you have to stabilize it with your muscles.

dafuck

they do, but not that trunk neck with traps up to the ears you can see on heavy fighters.
Just that nice chiseled neck, no wider than your jaw, turning your head sideways is like incognito flexing

it depends desu

Even with a pencil neck he is insanely attractive. Veeky Forums is just caught up on muh proportions to think so.

But the thing is that he looks BETTER with a thicker neck. Not everyone here has a great face to fall back on so us uggos have to grasp whatever reasonable to fix and be more attractive.

The fucking excersize that comes with being in a sport like football gives you the neck. Alternatively work,traps and you will,see neck gains

somone posts that pic of tom hardy with no traps
he basiclyy looks DYEL as fuck without them

Damn I'd trust my life with the guy on the right

duh.

mirin, from nu-male beta to strong neckbeard weirdo :)

Have a good body and a thin neck and you'll look like bad. I don't see how this point is weakened by the fact that it applies to any other body part. It's not like they gave him an unrealistically thin neck.

you can tell it's just zoomed and the shirt does the rest, same neck, I could crush it with one hand very easily

It makes you look like a dickhead, seriously.

Girls like height, leanness, confidence and status.
Everything else is irrelevant.

>flexing
Lmao anyone can create a "transformation" like that. Just lean your neck back against your traps. Woe lah. You neckcels are worse than those PE guys lmfao.

>woe lah

post a normal fucking photo you frauding nu male and maybe your "proof" would be credible

Oh you wont? Because its literally GENETICS ? Your like that asian face pulling faggot lmfao

from
>you fuck my wife
to
>i fuck your wife

No ist noz irrelevant.
When two guys are tall, lean, confident and have the same good Status but one of them have a thick neck, or blue eyes or full hair and the other begings balding... then guess who is going to take the qt...

Stay mad, unbeliever faggots. You can see my traps grew too while I actually lost weight (200 lbs down to about 188). Suck my fucking skinnyfat cock retards

nice you looked like a queer in the first pic but you should cut more

I like guys with thicker necks so I bet girls do too.

I'm about 183 now, not cutting much more because having gay twink abs isn't worth the strength losses and I don't have any problems getting pussy as is. I'll be bulking up to 220 this winter.

Pic related + pull-ups + deadlifts

Holy shit your neck and traps looked like a twink faggot

now you have ASCENDED

Neck theory strikes again

Everyone likes a guy with a thick neck

Yes, girls do like thick necks, especially when the guy is good looking. And from what I've noticed, most good looking dudes have necks as wide as their jaws.

OP, is that the girl who played Jill Garvey in the Leftovers? Wew, what a great show.

I remember talking with a cool dude about the Season 3 Finale on a Veeky Forums thread titled "Does being Veeky Forums make you handsome" with a picture of Justin Theroux. We basically shared the same opinions on the show (Season 2 is the best, Season 3 finale was weird) , and it was a great discussion. Leftovers brah if you are out there, can you hear reply back?

I keep trying to tell you guys that but nobody fucking listens. It's ok though go walking around looking like this it looks completely normal!

His head would look better with a thick neck.

did your adam's apple get more prominent as you gain muscle on your neck?

Im not that guy but I posted in that thread.

I wrote this theory you might like: reddit.com/r/TheLeftovers/comments/6etn2g/serious_nora_is_a_peanut_butter_jar/

i have okayish neck, nothing impressive but i also dont do anything for it directly just headbang my fucking ass off on metal concerts, in fact i have sore neck right now after yesterday gig.

actual measurements is about 45cm and im 187cm tall.
I could probably get it little bit thicker if i actually isolated it. Might actually do it

pic kinda looks shit look better in person / mirror

yes

Natty?

not even close to enough resistance to make any change
literally getting up from bed makes your neck muscles contract harder

>just headbang my fucking ass off on metal concerts
>actual measurements?
Is this bait?

im actually pretty serious here

i want to get the number up so i took the measurement
i have neck harness but neck training is so incredibly boring unless its the fucking headbanging supersets between sets in home gym.

try it, its awesome

oh also forgot to add

headbanging can fuck you upo

"I had neck surgery, so I can't headbang anymore. That was a big part of what I enjoyed, doing what I do. Singing and headbanging. I liked knowing that I was once known as a badass fucking headbanger. When you go out there, and you look at all these headbangers out there, pfft. Don't want to sound all big or anything, but there is no comparisons. A lot of them just do this nod thing, I was just [swings his arm up and down wildly]. That played a big part. Now I just groove with the music, which is cool. I'm grooving with the music. So that's changed a little for me.
The physical connection, that to me was a big part of it. I got three vertebrae that are fused, it's the 5, 6 and 7. So it's the base of my neck. I could headbang if I wanted to, but it would continue doing damage to the rest of my neck, and then eventually there would just be the very top of my neck that would bend. Right now it's stiff. There's no flexibility." - Tom Araya vocalist of slayer

I've read that this guy has to actually cut the neck of his shirts, because his fucking head can't fit in.

But don't forget, that headbanging can fuck up your neck.

your theory is funny as hell

your neck is skinny as shit, usually necks look terrible in selfies and such

thicken it some more bruh and go outside and get a olive tan

No. He drinks Zippy water and has his beanie in Power Mode.

you've probably got a weak neck

Nah it was like a billiard ball before. Along with forward head posture i looked like a warner bro cartoon vulture

is that 4chad

from liberal cuck to american patriot in 2 inches of neck girth

mirin

I just started lifting after being sedantry for years. I'm gonna do lots of chin ups and lots of heavy resistance band shrugs and hope for the best. I really don't want to do direct neck work. I feel I'll give myself a headache.

>long scrawny neck

nah its jordan barrettt

slayer of women

browses lookism.net i believe

>lookism.net
Guess I know what I'm doing the rest of the night

manlet

Was facetiming my 48 year old gf today. She said "wow your neck is so strong" when I leaned the phone down and it showed it.

from barack hussein to BAROCK HU-SLAYIN

Yeah no not even fucking close dude. It's honestly insane to me that people can just say the dumbest shit with zero information to back it up totally uninhibited.

they like big butts
thats why i squat 300lbs daily

>48 year old gf
bro wtf how old are you?

Do pull ups, chin ups and deadlifts help?

Should I do neck curls?

>what is 3/4 angle
also elza looks like bird/monkey crossover
only thing that works for him are his hair and eyes

Just measured mine and its only 15 inches fml. How long till I reach say 17 inches? Hate being a neckcel

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2009/07/whats-that-spindly-thing-holding-up.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-your-head-is-fucking-tiny-is.html
>naturalstrength.com/2011/04/key-to-might-muscle-circa-1926-chapter_11.html
>bretcontreras.com/neck-training-101/

miring
Height and weight stats for both pics?

2" In a month...What

They like confident, successful people (definition of success may vary)

How do you know he browses lookism?
Surely he has no need to

Again flexing at an angle. Oh im laughing at your delusions incel.