The Golden One vs Alphadestiny

The Golden One vs Alphadestiny
Which ones gives better fitness advice?

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LION

the golden one looks fucking good. I wish I could look like this beautiful bastard, but I'm a short manlet spic.

Should really wear a bag over his head.

Change what you can, accept what you can't.

His brother is hotter.

his name on instagram is alexander f or something

Idk his face is not really attractive

great physique though

Listen to the trips of truth true friend

So do you reckon he roids?

How else do you get a massive chest / shoulders like that?

Hard work and white genes (not the american kind of "white" those are mutts)

There's no way TGO isn't taking gear, right? I would say 100% that he is, but his forearm is too small.

I'm not saying that he isn't but there are plenty of photos where he looks natty(ish)

Is he that dude who was arguing with Varg over vikings

fag

>Watch his video on being pro-Europe, not anti-jewish or anti-Israel
>He says he's not anti-Israel, supports every persons right to have their home land and will not support Israel until they do one thing
>Expect that to be to not fucking over Palestine but he says that htey need to "apologize to Germany for decades of mental terrorism against the German people"

Well this guy sure is something. At least he knows how to make gainz, I guess

>giving a shit about Muslims

all hail the glorious lion

So jews deserves their own home land but not muslims?

Muslims have plenty of land to call their own. I don't care if they want to fight each other for the scrap of dirt just leave whites out of it.

Lol man I'm an ethnic realist too but fucking lol, he admits he roids. In gains kitchen he often references to the closet where he keeps his gear. Your ethnicity doesn't play THAT big of a role in the natty limit.

I'm just saying that it's weird to support jews if you're a nationalist but not a Christian, the only reason for why Christians have such a boner for Israel is because it's supposed to be the holy land or whatever

Yeah I agree it's stupid to support Jews. But I'd be happy if they'd all just fuck off to that patch of land and leave us alone.

>he admits he roids
And you're lying anonymously, black boy

good thing land isn't divided up by religious affiliation, eh? It's just owned by...whoever owns it. If you want land, you purchase it, like everyone else for all of history. Or you steal it with force.

Israel did the later. The native Arabs deserved their own land that they owned, right? Before Zionists became armed, they were buying land in the region of Israel with no issues with the locals. It wasn't until after WWI did Zionists begin the theft of land.

When Palestinians were ejected, no other Muslims took them in. Jews own plenty of land in the US.

Again I don't care let them kill each other for it. As long as they don't bother white nations.

He roids but is aesthetic. If he said he did the cucked police would raid his house.

So...
If he's saying he's natty -> Lying
If not saying a thing, like IFBB pros -> Not lying

So chose to lie?

>motivation is self improvement for the glory of your race and homeland
or
>motivation is fury from being a manlet
wew lad tough choice

Sorry for the retarded output btw

All hail the glorious lion, but will he give me lats?

gay faggot autist

You can look like Alphadestiny, then.

alpha destiny is a memer but fuck me if above the knee rack pulls are't the golden ticket to getting yoked

The last part made me laught so fucking loud

>Which ones gives better fitness advice?
Franklin Yangingston

damn that dude is butt fuckin ugly why even lift when you look like that

>people think he doesn't juice

I've heard of butterface, but buttisface?

Christians have a weird sense of closeness to jews that they do not reciprocate

This is clearly a shill, since the lion DOES NOTGIVE fitness advice. He just tells you to stop fapping and hate jews

Fnally being able to travel to their holy land after a thousand years without being kidnapped and sold into slavery kind of endeared jews to christians and vice versa.

>Marcus,the nazi one
>fitness advice
2013 called...

G hg ch

Fuck you scumbag that curses user's mothers!

Forgot to add

How much trenbolone you've to shoot up your glutes to look like thim?

I am lifting toasters
Your advisors are invalid

FORKin Jyewwwywcccyyyy

>its another Veeky ForumsNazis worship a pagan Nazi

I think I'll stick to reddit and r/fitness, at least toxic and fascist ideals like that aren't tolerated there.

that's some weak bait

>Which ones gives better fitness advice?
Alex gets the win here because Latsbrah went full retard long time ago and his channel is 100% politics. Also he never gave any actual fitness advice, his videos were more of a gym motivation

If we are talking overall than i agree. If we're talking faces, both of them lose. Although Alex might seem to have non-retarded face he never had sharp lines in his face and bloated babyface is never a good thing.

how do men compete against this?

It's fun seeing people in the golden ones comments arguing about how much nazism is tolerated, if you need to exterminate all jews or just tolerate them and let them jew in peace in Israel

how can mere mortals compare with such a godlike phyisique

>wearing a reproduction loincloth

I don't understand. do people with abnormally large muscles have the full ROM of their shoulders?

they do if they stretch enoguh and stay flexible. the golden one hhas a good degree of athleticism. of course if you refuse to stretch because "it weakens muh gains" etc then you will get as stiff as a board and be like arnold schwarzenegga when his arms lats anad shoulders were so swole he couldn't hhold a two handed sword because heh couldnt evn fucking clap.

goals

he looks retarded desu

Reminder this is the thumbnail of one of his videos. It is entirely meant to be taken with a straight face. This guy skirts awfully close to "I'm not gay.... but" territory.