I'M DONE. GETTING SEX IS SO FUCKING HARD FOR ME DESPITE LIFTING FOR 5 YEARS...

I'M DONE. GETTING SEX IS SO FUCKING HARD FOR ME DESPITE LIFTING FOR 5 YEARS. I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWWHERE AND THERE ARE NO GIRLS AROUND ME. HAD TO GO TO COMMUNITY COLLGEGE FOR 3 YEARS AND THERE WERE ONLY GUYS IN MY CLASSES BECAUSE OF ENGINEERING.

THE DIE IS CAST: I AM GOING TO FUCK A FATTY I DONT CARE ANYMORE FUICK.

H-HIGH TEST RIGHT? AHAHHawuhAwuhAWuhaHahahahahahahAHAH

FUCKING DYE;LS EVERYWHERE WITH HOT GFS LIFTING IS A WASTE OF TIME

get over yourself lad

k done. Just needed to vent.

Bro I have fucked trannies and crossdressers since im so bad with girls just go and fuck a fatty,it's not a big deal man,there are way worse things,just think about my case,they dont even call me a 3rd time because im too autismo even for them and I also cum too fast kek but idgaf

Where you at breh?

/pol/ rules this board

>42 00 99 77
Holy fuck,mirin the 420 and triple dubs,OP make a wish bro

Ayyyyy

Where are you from so I know to avoid anything in a 50 mile radius for the next week

>Community College
>Engineering Degree
Wat....

So much esotericka ITT

OP is a fag

sage

Why are you expecting city levels of loose pussy out in the middle of the country? You are just supposed to have some beers at the local watering hole n take home the fat drunk local sloot not waste time on the internet you hick. Or go to church n find a wife ffs. What kinda useless men are in this new generation my fucking god.

Don't you have a county fair or something with a lot of chicks around?

Post body faggot

i can only get hard to 9/10s though...

fuck fatties and then meet and fuck their skinny friends

classic win/win

>first line is four syllables

As someone with schizoid personality disorder (diagnosed, and I'm on autism bux for life) can someone please aware me on what kind of stuff goes through your head when it comes to getting a gf/sex?

For me there's only a very very tiny bit of interest, not enough to actually do anything about it. The idea of it sounds like it might be okay but I'm disgusted by the human body and hate being around other people or a person.

I can't tell if people are trolling when they say they want a gf/sex this badly or if they're actually serious, I just cannot understand ever being that upset about it.

I've been lifting for 6 years btw.

Do you masturbate?

I'm 29. I didn't start until my dick started hurting at 13 or so and I had to go to the doctor and he said I need to start jerking off for maintaining dick health.

So I was pretty late to that stuff since I had no interest.

Now I do it once every 2-3 days for dick health, don't want to get dick pains again.

I'm assuming OP got an associates degree or some gen eds then transferred to a 4 year school.

So how do you blow loads without understanding what horniness is?

poast fizik

dude i found a white big ass, great body that wanted to fuck me but im so autistic that i was so afraid to show up so i cancelled her, its not that hard, except when youre me

Take a vacation to the Philippines or something lol

>I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWWHERE

Move you idiot.

-------------> Veeky Forums

I know that engineering feel bra
>95% guys in my classes
>females are fucking disgusting
>too autistic for tinder etc.

At least you feel like a god between all those fat guys and skellingtons

I'm 26 years old and I walk around making lightsaber and laser sounds with my mouth sometimes. I'm as autistic as you can get and still be a semi-functioning adult. I'm not handsome either.
>pic related
I've fucked 20+ women. Never payed for it, rarely even with dinner before hand. Get your shit together loser.

>only girl who has wanted to fuck me in 5 years is painfully autistic, fucked up teeth, gross hair, generally 5 or 6 out of 10

>at least she's thicc, kinky, and gives good head

i also managed to avoid a relationship and keep it at a fwb situation, so i did alright

How? I don't even talk to them.

>How? I don't even talk to them.
>talk to them.
DING DING DING!

I think that they are all disgusted by me. How do I even talk to them when my social circle has 0 humans in it?

where do you go to meet them? i'm not that bad at actually making conversation, but all the girls i meet through friend groups seem to be taken. should i try tinder now that i'm somewhat photogenic?

GO somewhere and make friends. Eg. Work, hobbies, religion

anywhere really. Maybe being half psycho helps me not give a shit what they think of me but that's kinda how you gotta approach it

hmm. maybe i should just try to care less. i was pretty shitty and rude to the last girl that i fucked (most of the time, and in a joking manner, i was nice on a few serious occasions)

i guess that's what they like

Well looks like you got some 9s, too bad you can't fuck'em

Go to clubs and bars. The other night I was walking around in the smokers area and fell over on top of this girl. Turned out she was actually qt so I set her on my lap and we had a quick chat. Within 5 minutes we were making out and now we bang often. She was a 8/10 qt, gets 300+ likes per instagram photo, so is clearly one of the girls who'd typically have high standards. Whether it's how I look or just the fact that I took the initiative and turned a mistake into an opportunity with charm and conversational skills, it's still key that you actually talk to girls. Can't score if you don't take a shot.

I would just go find a place and drink there alone all night long.

Dude, just move. You are obviously sad where you live.

Also, life is about more then fucking. Any decent girl will detect your obsessive goal, and probably avoid. Get an interesting hobby. Make friends with girls with no intention of fucking them. Be an interesting human being.

Instead of drinking alone just talk to people

You know what's worse than DYELs with hotties? Fat fucks with hot gfs

GIVE ME ADVICE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
I MEAN IT
I SEE AVERAGE GUYS GETTING PUSSY ALL THE TIME AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW
HELP
END MY SUFFERING

1. Lifting won't cure your autism
2. Take a vacation

You won't be able to fuck a fatty, they've got insane standards now because of all the guys who think like you.

It's because they have friends, hence connections. And because getting a gf is a numbers came, connections count.

T. No gf.

Should've stayed virgin like me faggot.

This way I won't crave sex because I have no idea how good it can feel, thus my life in the middle of nowhere is more bearable

Do you wear odd or eccentric clothing? Do you go on solo adventures at random times of day/night and call up people you know at unsociable hours to adventure with you? Do people call you tommy gun?

It's an obessesion really. An otherwise normal person is constantly assulted by vivid images of intimacy, and projects thise feeling on literally any OK looking girl.
Its no different than madness.