Exactly how full of shit is this guy?

Exactly how full of shit is this guy?

ongwr

Fitness wise, he has a decent program and a good body. But since he's too short, everything will be easier for him. If you are short like him, you can expect to be big with just whatever program you choose.

All the other things, like the face, the beard, his obsession with the neck, his insecurity, his attention seeking behavior .... just show how immature and childish he is..

His workout programs would take like 2+hrs to finish

Stupid and useless

The number standards he throws out to get "big" are stupidly inflated considering he cant even do them. A 10-11 plate tbar row and 4 plate bench being necessary for big back/chest is fucking retarded.

>he has a decent program
OH BOI

Snake oil salesman for weight training

so?

You dont need to work out so much shit at once, most of the exercises are useless

that

neck training definitely makes you look bigger but it's proven that a heavier neck (muscle or fat, doesn't matter) drastically increases your chances of sleep apnea which will fuck you up

obsessively trying to get a big neck isn't really worth it unless you're doing it for a specific purpose (boxer, wrestler etc.) or have an unproportional neck and want to get it to a normal size

I have an unproporational neck and want it to get to normal size. my pencil neck grew 2 inches in the past 3 months due to like neck training

Which ones are useless?

Dude is a gymcel determined to look chad

Can someone share his ebook? naturally enhanced I think

I agree with the insecurities thing, but him being short doesn't matter at all. Looks and appearance aside, being short doesn't automatically get you big numbers, yet this guy has big lifts. Yes being short makes you look more buff, but it has no impact on the actual numbers you're putting out, yet Alex is lifting impressive numbers. His programs work.

Any exercise after 2 compounds that are also compounds and work the same muscles

fuck off blaha

If he really wants to be chad, he should get a tan and a nice haircut4

right now he looks like voldemorts bastard son

if he wanted to look like a chad he'd emphasise upper arms, chest and abs. chads don't have massive traps, corpsegrinder necks and 20% bf

There isn't any of those in the program though.

don't you have to pay for his program?

I don't trust anyone who says you need to pay for their program, fuck that noise

>I don't trust colleges because if they were teaching the right stuff it would be free

Its the best program ever designed tho

Believe me i grew my pencil neck from 12 inches to 35

Doesn't really work if you're aren't an ameriyank because university is free at the point of use here

The knowledge is free doofus re internet and librariew

You go to college for a degree and being taught by qualified people

Not a snake oil salesman

He's great and well educated.

He is obsessed with traps/neck because it's underrated and often underdeveloped and overlooked.

He reads a lot of books and cites other programs, honest and straightforward advice and sure some stuff is unusual, but you have to confuse the muscles, right?

>if the textbooks at the library had facts in them then you'd have to pay to read them!

>educated
>guys put ae many plates on the bar as possible and pick it up dont worry you wont get injured

When he pronounces certain things and draws the way they're supposed to be said out for way too long I get the feeling he's sucking his own dick about how quirky his "no nonsense" east coast accent is.

ITT: haterzzzzzz

its like they forgot what its like to be insecure and bullied

He does nothing but ego lift. It's hilarious how he's cartoonishly an overcompensating manlet. I am shocked people take him seriously.

Ego lifting broscience twat

that's not blaha. blaha woulda called him strap-on destiny.

fucking weird, if you ask me.

if you know sticky tier info like the back of your hand, his channel is one of the only ones that have something fresh to offer. it isnt bulshit either i think he is great

he seems fit but i dont feel like watching a Turk's youtube channel

Where is he from anyway? I can't tell from the way he speaks

No matter how hard he tries he'll never fix his ugly face. His face just screams autistic manchild. I bet he collects guns too.

>but it has no impact on the actual numbers you're putting out
Holy shit, Did I accidentally click /v/? Because this is some seriously retarded shit.

every piece of advice he gives makes perfect sense to anyone who's been lifting for a while, only overly dogmatic SS neckbeards think otherwise and never can actually refute any of his points. high volume, concurrent periodization, wide exercise selection, increased focus on the upper back development, the use of bands to work on sticking points and break through plateaus, emphasis on GPP, the often overlooked yet drastically underappreciated direct neck training..nothing new under the sun yet together it forms a comprehensible approach to training that is bound to give great results when applied properly.

Objectively speaking the guy has the face of AT LEAST a 6
>good symmetry
>relatively small distance from lip to nose
>bushy eyebrows
>good eye spacing
>low profile ears (although big)
>relatively small nose
>good upper face ratio
>little/no visible eyelid
>good face length/width ratio
and not reall face but definitely linked to attractiveness
>thicc neck

You shoulda jumped on the manlet train instead of calling his face ugly, you would still look just as insecure, but at least you would be objectively correct as opposed to objectively incorrect.

Oh and calling it
>inb4 calling me manlet destiny

Autism

Being 5'5 massively reduces his ROM, though.

Fair enough

I like him. Good advice and he seems to put in a good bit of thought into how he carries himself, his appearance, and his video content

Hi, Alex.

He's a manlet with a gay beard and his overcompensating makes it hard to take his decent advice seriously because he does it too and I look at him and despite his physique think "no I don't want to be like you".

alex is the best liftan youtuber now that candytoe has forsaken us. strong, jacked, with practical, no-bullshit approach

He is 167cm tall.

Incredibly full of shit.

>mybestshapeyet.jpg
Fuck off manlet destiny.

>Alex
Fuck off manlet destiny.

>relatively small distance from lip to nose
the autism

Lol phaggot, you're just focusing on parts, you focus on the whole you'll see his ugly. You won't though, because of your autism.

Ahhhahhahhahhhh. Sweetie, never try to rate anyone ever again ok? Thanks

>inb4 calling me manlet destiny
Theres NO WAY anyone except the person in question would cope this hard. So yeah, im 90% sure this is that uggo faggot himself lmfao.

>"cheat rows are great, trust me, okay?"
>i finally have a beard, it's a beautiful bitch chinstrap
>you must focus on the traps, not getting below 20% bf
>look at me, i'm so masgulin
>i talk constantly about being alpha even though i'm an insular, pale manlet with no gf
>i have a fake italian american accent, even though i'm canadian
>i'm such an egotist that i make long-ass response videos to cassady campbell and explain why i don't use steroids
>i offer no science in my videos, science is for fuckin nerds
>muh manly animes

This guy is like if Eric Bugenhagen was dumber, smaller, weaker, less secure, had worse form and looked like Rippetoe's whole milk bottles. His takedown of Blahahaha was fun but he has no aesthetics and with dogshit form like his, he's no better than Dingleberry.

I think the guy is a fucking joke but the accent is just french canadian, he isn't faking that shit they all sound that way.

t. Canadian

Who's the girl shooting his videos if not his gf then? Not defending the dumbass, but just saying, it seems like the camera is being handled by his gf.

>it has no impact on the actual numbers you're putting out
Manlet subhuman filth detected

>manlet
>tries to act like a man
100% full of shit

Its common knowledge the range of motion is not the same for short people.

Like a 3/10 objectively

Eh, 3 is repulsive. He's just average so 5 on the dot, maybe 5.5

but the muscles themselves aren't as large too

if shorter people had an easier time lifting weights the strongest dudes in the world would be 5'3 manlets instead of being >6'5

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about

This guys dead ass hair cut, shitty beard and pasty white skin turns my stomach. Doesn't matter how big you get if you look like shit on your other features

stop listening to roided cunts

The strongest pound for pound lifters are manlets, though.

That would be true if there was no other variables at play. If we take two average joe's the shorter will be able pull more on average.

But the people who are the worlds strongest are going to be people with naturally high levels of test and hgh, the higher hgh is the reason why the best are the tallest.

His advice is most useful for people past their novice stage. Insecure cookiecutters afraid of looking stupid in the gym will talk shit about his routine, but his body proves that it works.

who dat?

I've showed his picture to several girls and gotten unanimous revulsion. It compounds when they learn he's short too.

You're not going to get anywhere with that attitude user

>I've showed his picture to several girls

Oh so that's why all the shw world records are held by manlets, oh wait

>If we take two average joe's the shorter will be able pull more on average.
Literally the opposite is true

I only discovered this guy a few days ago. What's the deal with the Phil guy? He seems to have a weird mouth. Like a dead tooth at that. Nobody in the comments has pointing out that his tooth is brown while all the rest are white. It's vile. Is that from chewing tobacco?

>3/10 objectively

nothing is disproportionate or grotesque. At the very least, quite average. 5/10.