HOW THE FUCK DO I INTO PULLUPS! I CAN BENCH 135 FOR REPS,ROW 110 FOR REPS...

HOW THE FUCK DO I INTO PULLUPS! I CAN BENCH 135 FOR REPS,ROW 110 FOR REPS, AND CAN EASILY DO 14 CHIN UPS WITH PERFECT FORM BUT I CANT EVEN DO 5 PULL UPS WITHOUT FUCKING UP. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fJrCGKf0qA
symmetricstrength.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do more pull-ups. How many pull-ups per week are you doing?

Either your lats are weak as fuck or your chinups are "chinups"

Twice a week, Monday's and Friday's. Should I add them to my Wednesday's too at this point?
You might be right but I kind of feel like its my grip or forearms. Like my back is strong enough to keep going but my stupid hands give out at 5 reps

more hammer curls, you probably have weak brachiali. People underestimate how much your forearms flexors and brachialis strength matter in pullups

That sounds like the issue. I'm gonna add some hammer curls to my regimine and some lat pull downs just incase my lats are lacking. Thanks for the help, I hope my body will quit pussing out on me soon

your lats are shit and 110 row is shit too. you must be fat too. benching 135 for reps is nothing to be proud of

How the FUCK do i do pullups without ny body fucking swinging around? I keep my core as tight as possible yet i still fuck up

I agree with you, and I'm more skinnyfat at 145 lbs right now. It sucks desu I just want to progress on it

well then build your lats and go heavier. youre a dyel right now with your weight and your lifts. I gotta ask what's your squat and dead?

>135 FOR REPS
Am I missing something here? Do you people think this is strong or something?

>youtube.com/watch?v=4fJrCGKf0qA
Watch this vid to learn.

youre not bracing your core well enough or your core is shit.

Do a jumping pullup into a 5s hood at the top of the bar, then a negative. Repeat until strong enough to do a pullup

Squat 1rpm is 185
Deadlift 1rpm is 225

>baitfish.jpeg

wow...
that's shit.

My advice is to post less, lurk more, and lift more.

got me user.

N-no
Here's my estimated stats. My squat is 170, not 185, messed up on the calc

shoulda done SS faggot

none of that is any good

whats that website called again?

>1RM Deadlift of 225
>wonders why can't into pullups
Here's what to do, user.
Download and read StartingStrength by Mark Rippletits. Then read it AGAIN so that your dumb-ass understands it and doesn't do something stupid like try to go up 5lbs on presses for 8 months or something.
Then, when your deadlift 1RM is 400, try an easy pullup just for shits n giggles.

I know, I started GSLP last week
symmetricstrength.com

Maybe start doing more back work like rows, pulldowns, and assisted pull ups? Even just machine/cable rows will work. I did a combo of cable and hammer strength rows before doing barbell and at 210 pounds I could get about 9 pull ups. After you work your way up to be able to do pull ups around 10 or so, just keep working at it with the other moves and keep strengthening your back. I'm at around 220 now and with mostly BB rows and pull ups, I can do around 20 pullups and I've been able to get weighted +45 pull ups for almost 10.

go slower

wrong person, meant for

Youre laughably weak, just get stronger bro