Blue pill me on bodybuilding

Blue pill me on bodybuilding.

Don't give a fuck about red pills, 99% of the world doesn't care either, so give me a nice normie blue pill run down of bodybuilding and what it entails.

Wut

It's the act of lifting weights to get as muscular as possible

Eat healthy, lift heavy shit up, put heavy shit down, rest, repeat. Continue until desired results are achieved. For a more in depth explanation feel free to read the fucking sticky.

blue pill huh? alright

bodybuilding is a vain excuse to make up for a small penis by building water muscles that dont work for anything outside of bodybuilding. they are 99% gay and they cheat by taking steroids. they dont work as hard as real sportsmen like cyclists or soccer players, and because they spend 24/7 in the gym they are incredibly vapid, ignorant, and uninformed.

the most important thing to remember about bodybuilders is that no matter how much steroids they take and how much gym time they put in you will always be superior to them no matter what they do, much like how we are superior to stupid cis white males

The gym is douchehouse, don't go if you have a brain.

bodybuilding makes u look different

there's ur blue pill faggot

Just be yourself :)

this I refer to the gym as the douche house because the only people that go there are double digit IQ apes

Eat organic, lift light weights so you don't get too big, have a cheat day every once in a while, always post on social media when you are going to the gym, take gym selfies, squats and deadlifts are bad for your knees.

Just train everyday, larp as a manly man, and you'll somehow make it.

You will never ever ever look like even a high tier "natural" bodybuilder unless you started really young and have good genetics.

You can not do the amount of exercise the pro lifters do becasue they are on drugs that give them the will power and recovery capacity that you simply lack as a natural person.

What you can achieve as a natural with dilligent practice is a lot but once you get passed the "newb gain" phase your strength and mass gains will slow down significantly.
Listening to retards who're just starting or are on their way to snap city and or hardcore testicle destroying amounts of gear will just frustrate and hurt you physically and psychologically in the long run.

To achieve much you need to workout hard but not so hard that you simply put yourself out of commission when it comes to day to day life.
Remember you don't have to go balls to the walls every time. Your body can't handle it and you will crash and burn. Want to know something else?
The guy who does a moderate yet focused hour long workout twice a week and rests properly and eats well will gain while you, who are working out 5 times a week and barely eating, will not gain much of anything. Except injuries.

You need to eat well and try to eat as healthily as possible while keeping calories above your maintenance. There is no shame in eating "bad" food if it's make up for missing calories. Just make sure that healthy stuff is the majority.
If you aren't
You can't bully your body into gaining more muscle mass then it possibly can by gorging yourself. You can gain a lot of fat mass.

If you aren't gaining any muscle mass or strength from week to week and are feeling worn out even with adequate rest and rest days then you are not eating enough/well enough.

Rest is probably the most important thing for naturals. Rest between sets, rest between exercises, rest between workout days, off days and off weeks.

Buy a gym membership it will give you motivation to go!
If somehow that doesn't work make sure you get yourself a personal trainer to help you get fit!
Don't do anything too hard and stay happy OP :)

Shitposting at its absolute finest

Where am I wrong?

>Lifting 2x a week
>Implying people that lift 5x a week don't eat enough
>Healthy stuff is the majority??
>Off weeks
Where aren't you wrong?

Someone who trains moderately and smartly twice a week and eats well and rests well will progress faster then someone who hammers their body into the wall 5 days a week eats poorly and rests poorly.
Did you not fucking read my post or are you so fucking retarded and ignorant of the subject at hand that the specifics of it doesn't registers.

Yes. If you take two people and have one work out every four weeks and the other works out every other week by the end of the month they'll have gotten the same amount of gains.

Healthy stuff being the majority of what you eat and making up for any calories you haven't eaten with anything you can find even if it's unhealthy food is in my opinion good advice.
Every heard of 80/20? As long as 80% of it is good the other 20% doesn't fucking matter.

Oh and the idea of an offweek is foreign to you because you're still in your babby bitch weight beginner stage. You've not hit the wall of whatever beginner program you're doing or you're just listening to whatever someone else tells you to do and not actually trying out anything I guess.

> Training 2x a week

Kek.

Never gonna make it: the post.

Please continue to enlighten me.

...fucking idiot.

>Believing that 2x > 5x
>80/20
>Spending an entire week losing gains
Thanks for the laughs tonight.

So..this is your first week doing SS correct?

Fuck off, I'm not conversing with some foreign fuck whose first language isn't English.

underrated post

getting baited this easily

>Do a moderate program like Madcow 5x5 (assuming you're not a newbie)
>Get 1g of protein/kg of bodyweight
>Get 8 hours of sleep
>Stay hydrated
>Be lightly active on your off days

It's important to appreciate the journey more than the destination. You can will yourself into the gym and you can push yourself when you're there, but you can't will muscle mass onto your body.

Unlike most idiots on this board im close to working out for 10 years, have a lot of own experience, but also saw a lot of people working out and i can tell you that you are right. Most people on this board think that if they progressed their deadlift from 40kg to 60kg in their first month that means in a year they'll be deadlifting 280kg

I sincerely thought your first post was a funny troll as well. You're actually just dumb. Guessing you're fat

I can't tell who's bluepilling who in this thread.

pic related is what betas believe

When you tell a normie you want to bodybuild, they think you want to look like Arnold and that means you want to look gross. Why would you want to look what a stranger considers gross? Also, bodybuilders are meatheads and douches

I lift everyday, rest days are a /meme/, and you fell for it kiddo

The only way to establish proper form when deadlifting is to try to do your pb's while standing on a skateboard. This forces you to engage your core and learn proper balance and also gives a way better lift.

Too much blue pill. Please induce vomiting.

You'll look great but girls still wont like you because bad genetics/autism. It's a bit like riding a motorcycle.

Lol water muscles

And Learn nothing about nutrition or weight training and just do cardio then stuff your face for being so good

It's gay as fuck and you will never accomplish much in the sport if you're natural. Even as a recreational lifter, if you're natural and train like a bodybuilder, you'll likely look like shit. Bodybuilders are only able to train that way successfully (and optimally) because they're on drugs.

>chase the pump
>eat more meals if bulking, less meals if cutting
>if it aint sore, it aint working
>if its sore, its rest day
>program is pick a bodypart a day and do whatever exercise you feel like that hits that part
enjoy

>so give me a nice normie blue pill run down of bodybuilding and what it entails
Okay.

It's something you're not ever going to be able to do, so you should just forget about it and adjust your expectations down to 'being healthy and having some muscle definition'.

Pro-tip: NOBODY CARES if you look like a goddamned bodybuilder. It's pointless, stupid, a huge waste of your time, and it just makes people scared to talk to you. You just want to look decent, a little better than average. Spend the rest of the time you would have spent pointlessly in the gym working on your education, hobbies, and other things that build your personality into someone interesting to be around. Then people will want to be your friend, want to be around you. Women will see this and decide you're worth getting to know. Then you get a girlfriend (or several) and you get laid. Mission accomplished.

>Getting DOMS

Being this new

>Continue until desired results are achieved
Lol. You can't stop lifting once you reach your initial goal. You'll just lose all your gains in a couple months.

Blue pill eh? Bodybuilding is literally cancer. So many people do it under the false premise that they'll come remotely close to looking like the ideal physique. My mom said she heard of a guy who broke his back doing it so it's probably super unsafe in the long run too. Just eat a salad with your meals and do cardio instead.

If you lift too much you'll literally look like Arnold overnight. Be careful pal.

Best post right fucking here

>Eat healthy

Unrelated to bodybuilding

>Implying all dudes wouldn't lift if they were guaranteed to look like Arnold overnight
Arnold was peak aesthetics

Autism speaks

But what are you going to say?

Toxic masculinity