The fuck is a "braphog"

The fuck is a "braphog"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8bKcE5rYQ5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is anything that isn't thinn now a braphog?

Imagine a girl who is blessed/cursed with THICC thighs and a plump booty. Whenever she braps it is the equivalent of a sow having a seizure and snorting (brapping) uncontrollably for about 3-30min.

not OP, but this ^ post made no sense, and I also still don't know what this is.

After "curvy" and "thicc" this is the new way to fetishize fat girls.

it's pronounced braFrog and it's French for pleasant odor.

youtu.be/8bKcE5rYQ5c

Imagine each of the oinks is just her brapping uncontrollably bro

>The fuck is a "braphog"

>braphog

>The fuck is a "braphog"

>The fuck is a "braphog"

Braphog

If she's brapping I'm fapping

Anything with a fat ass is a braphog

Its just taking the piss out of the BRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP spam/copypasta. We don't actually think they're hogs.

Stop being autistic.

>We don't actually think they're hogs.
yes we do

>The fuck is a "braphog"
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrap is gunshots not farts even though the latter wouldn't be bad either

>We don't actually think they're hogs
Maybe you don't

Brrrrraaaaap

I'll outbrrrrapp any bitch from this thread.

I want to pass on this braaphog, save it friends

I'm a fucking brapaholic

DEEPER YOU FAGGOT

When they hog i grab my cock

braphog? Holyshit u guys r corny. Imagine saying this in real life. No wonder you guys don't get laid.

It's meant to be humouristic and no one would speak in memes irl. You wouldn't understand fucking brainlet

>the equivalent of a sow having a seizure

my sides

POST MORE

That's a TRUE HOGGGG

Diamondsss

It's what closeted scat fetishists call thick women. They like to imagine smelly farts / shit emanating from their large asses.

More please

This is fantastic

WE

WUZ

KANGS

Shame about the face. Would still pump that ass like no tomorrow.
Barely any ass.
Way to have some weird form of manly bubblebutt and overdeveloped quads, while the rest stays dyel. Absolutely disgusting.
WOULD
A fucking dwarf on steroids
This one wins.

This. It's actually disgusting even though the girls are attractive. You ever see those anons talking about how they feel suicidal after fucking a trap thanks to all the memes? One day one of you anons is going to post about how you fell for the brap meme and feel like killing yourself instead of washing your shit stained sheets.

this

Tfw you saw this thread earlier and now it's time to edge in the shower and you think "ah yeah time to look up the brap hog thread"

What is life? Keep posting pls

>Prithee, m'Lady, might I throw my gaze upon your rumpscuttle?
>Yes, my dear, inch those court appearance trousers down to revel thy magnificent can
>Oh my indeed
>On first glimpse, mine heart leaps in rapture
>What is that over there, schnuckums?
>*Teleports behind you*
>Alas, I am closer, and with bottoms-bared you are vulnerable to my stealth attack
>*Crouches down at lightning speed*
>Why, greetings, fair arse. Might I withdraw a whiff?
>A gentleman cannot help but notice the arresting nature your curvature sports
>You are an arse that began its journey in full rosiness and pert quality
>However, blessed buttocks, like a daffodil that has been ravaged by slugs, you are now an arse that sags in a permanent frown, your crack housing a dark-grey fartdriller, permanently pungent
>The hands of the clock have not been kind, dearest arse, however you must now be ready for my hands, which I assure you.. will be... most kind...
>*Playful chortle*
>That's it, reveal yourself to me
>*Wedges buttockflaps apart, slowly, as the clagnut speckled hairs pull on each other and eventually snap apart, letting out a strong scent of rotting chicken and stale piss*
>*SNIFF*
>You did not disappoint me, my lower-class lovebug. It is a powerful aroma.. Thou hast revealed Thy favors and Thy bounties
>*SNIFF*
>Like the first guft of wind as you open a packet of sliced ham!
>Come on lass, you know what I require
>SQUEEEELDGE BOOOOOOOOOR BITOW POW POW BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAP BRAP BROOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRQUUUOP

>all these faggots posting bitches way out of their league when an honest man knows a braphog is a 6/10 at best

My God that is really great writing desu
I love how roastie brap hogs are a dime a dozen now since society has been niggerfied. I see them all over campus....basic bitch white girls in yoga pants that you know are just holding in a bundle of excess flesh.

I mean I'm a savage and I bang that fat puss puss no problem, but man women have no shame anymore.

Fucking braphog roasties.

I'm into braphogs and still got disgusted by this

>Might I withdraw a whiff?