ITT: The reason you lift

ITT: The reason you lift.

For cute 2D boys.

To get pussy while never ever having to commit again

it makes me feel like a real man

I want to improve myself. I want to walk down the street and get mired when I use to be a skinny fucking nerd and nobody ever looked at me.

unironically lift for her

Holy fuck, this

So I'm not a fatass. That's basically it.

My nigga

To break out of depression's grip on me and live my life

So I can lift heavy things.

Always and forever.
ARIAbros where at?

To find out is my genetics really shit or I can do whatever I want to my body.

I lift to be the strongest I can be but she's literally perfect.

Because I want to be strong enough to convincingly fend off daddy (but eventually yield) when he pounces on my exposed boipussi.

I lift so that i don't kill myself. Currently all thats keeping me sane.

Well it's a better hobby for not killing yourself than what they do over at

There's a general consensus on that board that if you're going to off yourself you should hang or jump, because putting a hollow point in your dome would increase the 'gun death' statistic that the media loves to toss around.

Depression feeds off your own strength.
Its grip will become strong as your grip on those heavy barbells does

fucking kek, /k/ is pathetic
now that their coveted "guns make neighborhoods safer" talking point has been assblasted they're on a literal suicide watch

Want to be as prepared as possible for the inevitable race war.

So i can get a cute bf like this and make all the beta fags jelly

>"guns make neighborhoods safer" talking point has been assblasted
There's a reason that blacks don't regularly rob white neighborhoods

ya because they can't make it that far

Because I want to one day stand on that field.

Legit started out for the exact same reason. I was 16 and was like: I want to one day deserve a girl like Hayley Williams.
Sounds fucking stupid today, but whatever puts that weight on the bar.

yeah because they get arrested and/or shot on sight upon entering them

I spotted the nigger, and nobody on /k/ believes that niggers with guns make nigger neighborhoods anymore safe. In fact, its the general consensus that subhumans with guns was/is a bad idea, and that only whites should have them. Perhaps you don't like guns because you know in your subconscious that this is true, and instead of accepting your inferiority you've found a way to redirect it.

>they don't realize it's all about the face

to push out all the anger n hate i have towards my ex.
To look fucking huge so i can fuck her one last time into oblivion n then be done with her

to bump into my high school oneitis and fuck her brains out cus she still looks good af

Feels good to be fit + I won't be fat like my Dad

jesus christ dat rambling retardation
say nigger some more retard, that'll show em

Triggered? Why should he and everyone else, why should we all not call them niggers? They are niggers. They are a primitive, violent and unintelligent subhuman race. And that guy was 100% right, it is an objective, statistical fact that guns make neighborhoods safer. Every society with easy legal gun ownership has FAR less crime than societies where gun ownership is banned.
USA despite having easy gun ownership has crime problems because of its vast subhuman populations that are actively working towards this.

Agreed

For Queen and country

just posted it yourself

LOW KEY
NO PRESSURE
JUST HANG WITH ME AND MY WEATHER

For my race, and future white wife, family. I unironically started lifting becasue of that.

you lift for a dyke?

Im sorry Jamal but i will shoot you if you're gonna break into my house and no amount of "i dindu nuffin" will stop me, especially with my TV in your hands.

Morally justify the continued existence of your people.

So my CNS and body are exhausted at night and I can sleep without my mind running over every mistake I've ever made.

>"guns make neighborhoods safer" talking point has been assblasted
?????
It hasn't

For fictional characters and the slim chance of being reincarnated in a 2D world as a buff [spoiler]female[/spoiler].

Not that guy, but you'd better not aim for centre mass then.

I have only one reason.

>people actually replying to this
Bait for summerfags.

good taste great thread

Those guns aren't around for self defense. They're there so the people have the power to rebel against the government anytime they wish.

Am I the only one here who is motivated by anger towards women rather than motivation from them?

*admiration for

To make it easier to fuck cosplay freaks

i got robbed when i was a kid and i think i like the feeling of being strong and less vulnerable also just to work out life frustrations

I feel empty. Lifting feels the void but only a little. That's more than enough for me to live out life, with a little sense of purpose (to get swole and strong).

So i can land a pretty wife and have a family.

Morally justify the continued existence of yours nigger. There is no morality outside of the social collective, and I will continue to fight for mine until there is none left to fight for.

Disgusting dude

Lifting is part of the way to becoming my ubermensch.

Because I'm 6 feet but only 113 pounds.
Because I want to be able to protect the girl i love.
Because i want to improve myself.

Haven't really nailed down a specific reason yet. I'm starting to like developing discipline from going to the gym 3 times a week. Haven't missed a workout for around 8 weeks now and my diet is great. I've lost 8kg because of it and people are starting to notice.

I know that lifting for girls is a bad idea but I really do want a gf.

For myself and only for myself. 2 years ago when I started getting Veeky Forums I was tired of being a fat slob and wanted to see my body thrive, so here I am 2 years later advancing further with each month, though I still have a long path ahead of me. Lost 30 kg over those last two years and pumped my muscles a bit, also got abs and improved my posture.

no pedo

>6'0 113 lbs

Holy shit user you are the overlord of ultra skellies. I'm 6'0" and at worst I was 140lbs, and I thought I was king of skellies.

I need a pic user.

To leave humanity behind.
I would rather be with humanity, to be honest.

I lift/insane cardio to kill the pain after my GF left me for olympic level cyclist. Decided to prove myself i can do IronMan, so im working on that.

Wait is Veeky Forums just for lifters? I do plyometrics and calisthenics.. I started recently and have gone from 5'7" 125 lbs blue eyes to 130 lbs!

Do it for Yeri

Fucking brit scum

Jesus man, how hard is your life?

I want to be able to help people.

want to lose my virginity
turn 28 tomorrow
happy 4th of july amerifriends

Alright so I just weighed myself and gained a little. I now weigh an amazing 121 pounds.

I didn't give you permission to lift for my waifu(male).

>It'll be easy for you to gain at that weight. I left 140 behind pretty quickly.

Aim for 3,500kcal per day and lift and you'll reach normal wight in ~6 months

Because Master Chief is my hero.
>6'10 (2.08m)
>290lbs (131.5kg)

>3,500kcal per day
when I eat 3000 kcal I feel like dying, and thats when I don't work, can't eat shit with the heat at my workplace

Who is this?

>turn 29 later this year

Give up. Embrace the solitude.

For my dad

These guys. These guys are the reason I lift.

Right now, to stop eating disorder. Forced to eat enough to not fail at lifting --> can't starve myself --> don't binge after starving. I can eat normally without hating myself every day for the first time in forever, it's great

Also to better myself now that I have a gf who I don't deserve

Also to strive to look hot later on..if I can stick with it that long

Thank god I have a nice face

Super natty blue can't be the limit bro

because Christendom is in grave danger and only loyalty and fanaticism will save it comrade

I need to get around to reading claymore.

need beurette gf

It's great even just for the art honestly. First series I really fell for. Pretty small fanbase unfortunately though

WHY DO I LIFT WEIGHTS? I don't know, i started donig it and felt good about it, women started to mire me aswell. Now i don't care about those things. I just do it because it feels natural and i know it's healthy for my mind/body.

holy shit i was about to say the same thing (the sane thing not killing myself lol)

>not lifting for pillar men aesthetics

Reading the Bible/Getting fit is the life Christanon.