Your order will cost: zero point zero zero zero one three BTC excluding tip

Your order will cost: zero point zero zero zero one three BTC excluding tip.
Not inclusive of the zero point zero zero zero zero five convenience charge.

How will bitcoin work when it's worth too much?

Scaling system will be based off satoshis good sir.

They will just say "your order will cost 13 satoshi" or whatever term culture ends up using

>Your order will cost thirteen hundred satoshi
Or whatever the fuck they'll call it.
FIFY

13 satoshi what? bitbean? link? xrp?

In whatever currency they accept.
>Paying in ethers? Ok sir that will be 525 satoshi
Although realistically people would come up with some kind of naming conventions.

>Scaling system
>Bitcoin

Pick one

Yoshi

I've heard "millibits" (.001) used in person, they quote you the amount in whatever coin. Less common at these prices.
Microbits now for 0.000001

525 skellies

dumbass lol, you asked about bitcoin, and satoshis are specifically for bitcoin only anyway. Link has 18 decimal places for example. So does ETH.

The Ether denominations are called Finney, Szabo, and Wei.

btc is already worth too much, friendo

not even, no one's going to ask you to pay in X currency all formally like that. eventually there'll just be universal standards, like you can't go to your local McDonalds in the United States and expect them to take Chinese Yuan, they'd tell you to fuck yourself. It'll be the same with crypto, some will be universally accepted at every location, perhaps a few will be accepted only among certain industries or regions or whatever. We'll probably end up with crypto debit cards that can hold multiple times of currency or even instantly convert certain crypto for others at point-of-sale, like you swipe the card, if the system detects you don't have X currency, but have Y currency, it sends a contract to the exchange service to instantly convert one for the other, or I guess the retailer could just accept it and do it themselves.

Either way it won't be as complicated in due time and everything will be super normie friendly

>using a wildly fluctuating currency as a business.

I dont think you guys understand what money is for. Why would a business take a currency that is going to either be worthless or worth twice as much in a month?

But if we were to follow through the though experiment.Why not just use a credit card?

Then settle your bill with the financial institution who covered all your costs?

ok friendo

Because you have the ability to accept the currency and exchange it into whatever you want instantly.

But your going to pay a fee for that.

people dont swap currencies instantly. Especially highly volatile currencies.

So you would have to have a price thats higher than your normal price.

learn how 2 satoshi

It never will, which is why this shitshow is eventually crashing down

>instantly

12 hours

In the future BigMac's will be free and Antifa will rule the world!

This

Crypto is just a giant bubble; people investing in literal air

dumb nocoiners

delusional coiner

30 gs
30 coins
30 split
30 long
30 top
30 jack
30 beans
30 bars
30 lines
30 tech
30 tip
30 bit
30 zap
30 coal
30 pills

pop culture would probably invent words to replace 0s

like 0.0003 could be i got a bit3 or 0.1 is yea i got a byte or 0.0000003 is something like i have 3long or 0.00003 quad3 or jack3 you get the point

Not even a nocoiner, I have a fuckton of Bitcoin, Ark and Ethereum

It's just not going to last more than 5 more years

People will adopt "credits". Just like in my science fiction.