What branch of philosophy has the wealthiest practitioners?

what branch of philosophy has the wealthiest practitioners?

libertarianism

That was cute

new age

Cynism

Nietzscheanism

why are ice skaters so faggy?

They literally dance on ice.

>Why people dancing on ice are so gay?

holy shit that was the gayest thing i've ever seen

Empiricists and/or Pyrrhonians

It's "which" branch you dingus.

Scientology

you've never acted gay ironically with your brodudes? it's like the chaddest thing to do. Clearly they're just joking and not actually that gay buy you got distracted by the fact that they're ice skaters. confirmation bias

2qt

Kabbalah

the cheeky answer: epicureanism, because a happy life is worth more than 3.50
the wrong answer: libertarianism, capitalism, neoliberalism, anarchism. All these attract wealthy people, but plenty poor people too.
the right answer: medicinal ethics, jurisprudence, the internal tenants of freemasonry(I assume they have some that could classify as a philosophy).
Purely because the practicioners are always highly educated people in extremely well paid professions

dammit I forgot is also a good answer

Cynicism and utilitarianism

>Freemasonry
Deism isn't philosophical.

but most religions have philosophy. I can't speak for freemasonry but surely they have some internal philosophical concepts

I know what you mean, this one time I was in the showers after ice skating practice (no homo I get to touch and lift girls all day fag) anyway we were after practice with my skating bros and we started fooling around with a camera in and taking photos of our erect penises (to send to girls) and joking around then one of them kinda tripped and my hand ended up around his dick so he wouldn't fall and he came but it was totally not gay we were just kidding, I was like "imagine if we were gay dude this would be not cool at all" when he was cumming.

lonely neets in this forum don't know what is like to have friends lol, this is not gay

If you stretch the definition of philosophy enough, yes. But OP had a very clear concept, which Freemasonry does not fit as a whole. Even freemason thinkers are concerned with the political spectrum. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

I can't prove anything, freemasonry is closed off, and I'm not a member.
my point isn't that freemasonry is a philosophy, but most religions are closely tied to a philosophical discipline. catholicism and the idea of natural law has an immense crossover, likewise there are bound to be a philosophy that freemasons have a dense crossover. whatever that may be is bound to have an, on average, intensely wealthy adherents

Nihilism

Judaism

Nothing funnier than acting gay with a brojob.

You're being facetious, but acting flamboyant has to be the most common type of humor in a frat or jock environment. there's just nothing funnier to these people than gayness. if this was hanyus norm, then he wouldn't be laughing at himself for doing it.

It's not gay if you suck the dick ironically.

philantropism