Gaining muscle while vegan

This is not a bait thread

I just recently started weight lifting and then a couple weeks after went vegan. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my strength or anything but I AM wondering if I should bother trying to gain much muscle mass - is it possible/worth it/etc. ?

If anyone has any experience or suggestions with this lemme know

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/RsaYNUrm
pastebin.com/sky9cPu8
youtube.com/watch?v=wwXlJDfkDKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

press S to spit on a vegan

S

Eat more, lift more

>started weightlifting despite not being sure whether he'll be able to build muscle
Oh shit nigger what are you doing

post stats you idiot, how the fuck we can help you if you don't give any infos?

5'7
57 kg
19 yo

hahahahahahaha

:(

Stop bumping your shitty bait thread faggot

>I just recently started weight lifting and then a couple weeks after went vegan.
As long as you meet your calorie and protein goals (cronometer.com) you should be fine
>I haven't noticed much of a difference in my strength or anything but I AM wondering if I should bother trying to gain much muscle mass
That's up to you man, do you want to put on the mass? You'll need to eat more. I find it kinda harder to get to 3000 kcal on lentils and tofu, so I just eat pasta which I enjoy more and have a shake with protein powder, pb and banana. Make sure you get all your micros, again, cronometer
>is it possible
Yes, why not
>worth it/etc. ?
That's for you to decide

get a nice pea protein, but you don't need it. Veeky Forums, along with the entire fitness community is constantly bamboozled by the proton (((industry)))

Of course someone who speaks ebinicd wouldn't be able to understand a multifront approach to being stronger. Go eat your HYPHY MUD you pickaninny before we start hammering nails into your eyes!

TVP (defatted soy flour) has 15 grams of complete protons per 80 calories. I use it in place of red meat. I can't feel or taste the difference. I am not convinced you can make gains without animal proteins. Every vegan online I've seen either had years to build up their system via animal proteins or they're on the juice like pic related.

>I am not convinced you can make gains without animal proteins. Every vegan online I've seen either had years to build up their system via animal proteins
Let's say you are at swoleness level 3 and there are vegans who are at swoleness level 6 but trained 5 years on a meat diet and have been vegan for two years.
If vegan food did not allow you to reach their level, (that's literally what I quoted you saying), they wouldn't be able to maintain their level either and would shrink to your size overtime. But that's not the case, there are many examples online like Brian Turner, MuscleNMind, Jon Venus and more. MuscleNMind recorded his lean body mass and bf% on a meat eating diet, went vegan and redid his tests after one year. Muscle went up, fat went down. There are many more examples.
Point is, stop training like a faggot and stop eating like a faggot. Protein from plants is every bit as good as protein from corpses.

Go for it user, this is exactly how I started a year ago.

Went from 144lbs to 183lbs.

Search for vegan athletes for inspiration.

If you know what Myonuclei is and that it's with you for life you'll understand how these vegans who lifted for years on an animal based diet are frauds. I have to challenge you to find me a guy who's built muscle solely off a vegan diet and who doesn't take hormones.

>If you know what Myonuclei is and that it's with you for life you'll understand how these vegans who lifted for years on an animal based diet are frauds.
I know what it is. Your post or fancy infograph say nothing about some magical substance in cow corpse that allows for magical nuclei gains
There is absolutely nothing in meat that you can't get on a vegan diet

You lying to people day in and day out about how plant protein isn't harder for the body to absorb isn't going to change the fact that you still haven't proven you've lifted a weight in your life. None of you have.

>plant protein
>harder for the body to absorb
t. Broscience Ph.D

You know, I actually have to sleep and work from time to time

pastebin.com/RsaYNUrm

To constantly counter post to the vegan nonsense here.

I am also fairly sure that its not a vegan, but somekind of lazy researcher that wants us to learn all of this stupid stuff and do proofreading of various new and old research for potentially new theories or whatever. Knowing the shitposting culture of us well for what makes us mad.

Yawn
pastebin.com/sky9cPu8
Hiding thread now that you confirmed it's you, I wasted too much time yesterday

and then I see links like this, probably some of the more legit vegans posting here, and I would have to go through them as well.

Life is suffering, this shit literally takes chunks of life out of me. Why would anyone wanna do this just to shitpost against veganists. Look at those fucking links in the description of this video, LOOK AT THEM

youtube.com/watch?v=wwXlJDfkDKU

LOOK HOW MANY THERE ARE. I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE SHILLS, IF THEY ARE SPONSORED, IF THEY ARE LEGIT OR IF THEY HAVE OTHER PROBLEMS.

WHY HAVE I BEEN PUT INTO THIS MISERY

I thought that making a pastebin about foods would be ez as fuck as my racial pastebin is, which had literally zero opposition over MANY years of its use. Why is diet so hard?

Yeah it's possible, but you'll have to buy in bulk your vegetable of choice that is protein rich.
You'll be downing it quite regularly.

Still as retarded as always I see.

>"lol I'll just dump all my retarded unrelated shit because it's all I have and I am incapable of any coherent thought"

dont kid yourself, you are the one who makes these threads trying to be "subtle" lol.

Kek, all that shit was basically proven to be bullshit and had nothing to do with veganism in the last thread you posted it in.

>vegans need 2x the protein
>no source
>only beans exist, what is seitan, tofu and tempeh
>t. Skateboard squat gay old man
yeah, ok

Someone asked what the bio availability was of certain foods and I replied. Where is any of that that has been "dismissed".

We talked long and hard about your moral core of enviromentalism that was flawed. You basically nipped at the heels of most of this research or just commented on how it was "da ebil industry" or some dumb shit like that. Jesus you guys. You are truly a waste of time and you wont infuriate me to start studying all of this further, today I shall sleep normally.

I have done enough against these vegan fags, someone else's turn is now.

>Go for it user, this is exactly how I started a year ago.
>
>Went from 144lbs to 183lbs.
Post your body.

Ahahah you are so up your own ass and so autistic it's incredible. It's a miracle you aren't a tripfag yet.

why dont you shove a lettuce up your ass you static food faggot.

>Search for vegan athletes for inspiration.
> posts irrelevant roidmonkey Patrick Baboon-whatever

why are vegans so predictable?

Muscles represent aggression, which is antithetical to a vegan lifestyle. Consider taking up bicycling instead.

Here you go fag

I'll get back to you in a year

Have you considered going to a gym?

Hey buddy. Meat gives you cancer. Watch you defend it

> That infographic sponsored by Big Avocado