Africans had civilizations compared to many others

There were many African civilizations the Ghana empire Mali Songhai the Asante Benin Oyo Dahomey great Zimbabwe Swahili coast Swahili being a Bantu language they math mega cities intercontinental trade iron working their calendars agricultural stone settlements and even preformed small pox vaccinations cataract removal and C-sections

big if true

Yeah, but none of them lasted.

Sorry about my shitty grammar they had math and mega cities

So you be saying that they was Kangz? I honestly don't see the need to constantly defend Africa, it seems to be a subtext in the few African history threads on here.

No civilization lasts forever

None of them

Even Rome went out quietly on the beach of an irrelevant island

They lasted multiple centuries which was the norm for most but the culture still lives on through the people

Jewish lies

It's /leftypol/. They're desperate.

Is north and east africa not a part of africa anymore.

They had the Carthaginians, Moors, Egyptians, Ethiopians

>Literally everyday shitting on Africa and Africans for no reason but spite
>Somebody posts thread about actual history
>/pol/ chimps out

Ethiopia isn’t part of the Middle East anymore than Swahililand is

No because those peoples have roots outside africa

No they didn't

I know. I wasn't arguing that it was.

Funny how the best African civilisations weren't even black

But call him /leftypol/ and you'll be astonished at how he recoils

It's mostly because of the fact that people always say this about Africans and used it to justify things like the Congolese genocide

That depends how you define "black". Black Americans have a higher average IQ than any single country in africa. If we are to go by the American one drop standard, which makes "black", everyone from prince to Wesley snipes, then yes all these civs were "black".

But of course the black people will claim those civilizations as their own

>Arab
>Black
Nigger what?

Why are there two shots of the same structure?

If Colin Kaepernick is "black" than so is the vast majority be of North Africans.

>Arabs are black
This is just as retarded as Italians are Nordic

There's this almost sense of anger when you bring up that most Africans weren't stone age Hunter gathers but famers and agriculturalists just the idea of Africans having complex societies offends people

There is alot of overlap between what is arab and what is "black". North Africans are essentially mulattos, and lightskinned blacks.

WE

It really does

Do you have a sound argument?
>you know you've won once the memes begin.

>29 posts
>10 unique IPs

Buttmad leftypol samefags

Most people in Africa actual black Africans wouldn't consider berbers pheonicians or eygptians black the mostly claim the forest and Sahel kingdoms afrocentrism is a mostly American thing

I have a pretty Tunisian girl I knew back at an exchange program in High School; She laughed at the idea of blacks trying to claim her countries heritage
She considered herself Tunisian first and foremost, then Muslim second

You are the one who started meming when you went full KANG

That's the point. In America I'm black, but in africa I wouldn't be considered black. Wtf is up with that?

How is it possible to say who is and isn't black, when the definition is inconsistent.

t. Holden Caulfield

The point in Tunisia I wouldn't be considered "black" but in America I'm black. It's mind boggling.

Post pic of hand to prove this

This

Yeah you look Arab, not black to me (assuming your facial structure is what it is)
Keep in mind Americans despise Arabs just as much as blacks

still that pic gave me cancer
i'm pretty sure the canvas is an european thing, the whole artist setting is out of place and time. Also that portrait of Mansa Musa was made by european artists in what i thin it was a chart (the figure was laid over the mali area) of the XV century, but i do not remember perfectly
Scepter and crown the actor wears are too western (they match the portrait, who, again, was made by europeans). The actor on the left seems to be mixed-race and the clothes somehow resemble indian fashion (???)

The robes are pretty common in African cultures especially west Africa

If the skin color didn't confirm, the gaudiness did.
As Salaam Alaikum

Also there's always an assumption that any civilization formed by black people was due to non blacks such as great Zimbabwe or the head of ife

nah they died kicking and screaming with their women being sold as livestock.

The eternal paradox of the african negro he has had societies yet when given a society by the white man he destroys it in decades reducing it precivilization in time.

There were massive set backs during the cold war though many places in Africa are developing well hell the Bahamas Which is about 96 percent black is already a developed nation

>leftists unironically believe that the value of written text is determined by the number of words
This is your brain on LTV

Bahamas is a cracker given country not something built from purely black hands.

So when Haiti and Detroit ran and controlled economically by whites fail it's the blacks fault but when succeed it's because of whites hypocrocy hypocrocy I smell it

It's also a tax haven. A lot of tax fraudster and privatizers from Eastern Europe ran away there in the 90s and now they're spending their millions there.

There are many stable and peaceful African countries such as Ghana and bostwana both developing rapidly

Ethiopians are black

Ife Ethiopians and Somalians are surperior to west Africans why do they have the lowest IQs and Somali is overall the most country in Africa

Do you know Mansa of Mali got so rich? He sold his own people into slavery.

During his Hajj he gave away thousands of slaves as gifts when he ran out of gold. It got so bad that the local sheisk decided to castrate every african slave from now on.

Don't go for the Caucasoid negroid bait. It's a retarded oversimplification as if there is no overlap.

Based Arabs, bringing civilization to the blacks!

If eastern Africans are surperior to west Africans then why are their countries so shitty in comparison Somali is Haiti levels of shitty yet they were no way near being fucked over like Haiti was not to mention eastern Africans despite having Eurasian DANA have among the lowest IQs in Africa are often more dangerous and have worse economies

No one cares about the economies in Afro-American hellholes they care about the natives making it a hellhole in daily life.

the Ghana empire was discribed by the Arabs as already being quite prosperous and we'll developed like Gao or pre imperial Mali

>Ife Ethiopians and Somalians are surperior to west Africans
Literally nobody aside from Ethiopians and Somalis believe that.

I believe you, but I just want some sources. I'm not surprised that a ruler is involved in the trading of slaves.

The worst country in Africa is probably one of the Saharan hellholes like Mali or Chad.

No they don't
North africans are just as african as everyone else, just because not all asians are poos or chinks doesn't make them not asian same with Africa

>developed
>with mud bricks
lmao come now bro, they literally hired Arabs to actually build some shit out of stone for them

He was rich because his empire controlled and protected the trans Saharan trade routes slaves were a small part of a bigger picture

Daily reminder that even if we pretend Egypt was black, "We Waz" West Africans are as genetically distant from East Africans as Europeans are form Asians.

Skin color doesn't make you black or white it's the facial features

>slaves were a small part
dat afro denial
embrace your heritage bro

The Saharan stone settlements we're built by sonnike people and Mali was built by the mandinka people these "mud huts" were very prosperous and was established by black rulers

It was the gold and salt bro slaves could've been bought from other Arabs

Even my facial features are not some caricature like 4channers like to put on display. Again there is a ton of people that are "black" in America that wouldn't be considered "black" elsewhere. That's why they argue about who and who is and isn't "black".

Why would they buy slaves form Arabs when they supplied them in the first place. They could just...you know, not sell their fellow blacks.

but then he wouldn't get any money now would he

Europeans sold other Europeans Arabs other Arabs slavery was only an Africa thing bro

slaves can be brought from east Africa from the Swahili or Ethiopians who are much easier to get to

Sorry wasn't only an African thing

Why did you randomly bring something no relevant to the conversation though?

He still had all that gold and salt

Show me a man who is satisfied with what he has.

He was one wealthiest in human history an emperor and could any woman in his empire his vacation bankrupted Cairo

>Not reading the points made in the text and brushing it off as arrogance
This your brain on capitalism

>they math mega cities
what the fuck?

Sorry for my shitty grammar the had math and mega cities I'm dislexic

No we are not, stop using the history of my people to cure your racial insecurities. I know living in burgerland as a black must be hard but go LARP as an armenian or something.

and he wasn't satisfied with his wealth.

Because the datas we have on iq by country are bullshit done with shitty methodology

Most black Africans from Africa would agree they don't consider north Africans black even the teuregs aren't considerd black by Malians

Those very dark skinned tuareg are the grandchildren of slaves anyway, the ruling class of the tuareg are caucasian amazighs.

Not only that, from the point of view of african blacks north african are white.

What if I don't. I could go in your neighborhood and claim kingship and start taxing motherfuckers, and y'all wouldn't do shit. Why? Because y'all pussies.

This. But Somalia too

That's wrong. It's 2018, we have genetics studies and we know who is related to who.

Black people distinctively cluster away from everyone else with little continuum.

What about afro-arabs. Admixture groups are extremely common. There are very few people that are pure black outside of the dark heart of africa

Oh Yeah, them.

Damn, kangz n sheeeiit
hahahahahahaha

I don't know much about afro-arabs or their numbers, but population replacements are a meme. If they are decedent from Arabs and live in East Africa, over time they will get "absorbed" and resemble the rest of the country on PCA graphs. That's simply what happens when a small number of people join a population, even as conquerors.
Alternatively, one can say that East Africa is the result of west African and middle eastern/north African mixing, but that's a process that has taken thousands of years.
In either case, the average North African and Middle Easterner clearly clusters far closer to Europe than to any blacks, especially western ones.

Mixed people and ethnicities Dio exist and are very prevalent. It's just irritating when racial purists try to pretend they don't exist like everything is neatly black and white.

Western blacks are literally part European.

Well that's more of a semantic issue in regards to what is "pure."
Europe, for example, is far more divided by culture than genetics. Someone from Spain is most likely closer genetically to a Russian than a North Indian is to a South Indian. Austrians and Hungarians are almost the "same," despite being two distinct cultures too.

Why do some American niggers look north african, if north africans are virtually white according to you.

>Implying clay bricks are inherently better because they're made out of one SPECIFIC kind of mud