Fat gf

Ok guys what is the OFFICIAL Veeky Forums consensus on a fat gf?
Pros
>a gf
>easier to get, especially if fit
>less likely to cheat on you
>test boost for gains
>will cook high calorie meals for gains
>won't be a gains goblin as deep down they know they want to show off a hot bf to validate their fatness
>won't come to the gym with you and ruin your workout/complain you're doing your own thing in the gym without them
>won't complain you're constantly at the gym
>squishy and cuddly
>better workout when having sex

Cons
>judgment from strangers who know you're a sexual deviant
>judgement from parents
>potential to pass on bad habits to offspring
>can't do active things together
>health complications (longer term problem, but fertility issues more short term)
>potential to pick up their bad habits
>dead fish in bed
>cunnilingus is suffocating

ha-haha thats s-so true

I got a fat gf once
OP, you're only more likely to get cheated on with an uglier dude. And it will rekt your self esteem
Fat girls are crazy girls. Obesity is a red flag.

I'm trying to work out whether my fat fetish is genuine or my brain taking desperate action to ensure I reproduce. I've always been into fat people from 12, but since reaching adulthood and only very sporadically getting laid I've started to actually consider getting a fat gf

You can do better than a fat shit bro, we all can.

Where do i sign up for a beautiful thickfat gf?
I wish i will get a thickfat gf at some point

I feel like thicc doesn't really count. It's always been socially acceptable to have an hourglass-shaped-woman and they're becoming increasingly desirable. None of us aspies are getting thicc gf's. The question is whether it's acceptable to go that little bit further and whether being a 6 foot 200lb 14% bodyfat person makes that better or worse

If you’re attracted to fats, you’re not going to make it. Sorry, Anons, but that’s the hard truth.

All these chubby chasers.
hope this is bait, otherwise, get the fuck of my /fit

>you're only more likely to get cheated on
this desu

fat GFs are no no but fucking fat girls is okay

if shes fat it means she has also shitty personality, it doesn't mean that deep below all that fat there is a beautiful lovely girl

Not really. Fat people are just as bad/good as healthy people they just have no self control

What i posted might have been a little too "slim"
I would like that body type but with just a bit more chub tho

the fact that she's fat means she doesn't take care of herself, is that a trait you really want in a gf?

>fat people are the same as healthy people except for having a major character flaw

I'm going to need a picture of the exact body type you're talking about. Otherwise I will have no frame of reference

Biggest con: gf will be a loser in all aspects of life.

How important is self control in how nice a person is. Compassion, empathy, love, forgiveness, humility, charity et fucking cetera have nothing to do with self control. They might take the last samosa at a family gathering, so what?

Along these lines

>Get a gf who is chubby through to fat (read: not obese) with big titties.
>Make sure she wasnt always fat and was actually skinny or hot at onestage.
>Take her out to social engagements where people will mire your gains and let her know how great you are.
>make small comment about how you love fitness because it makes you feel great
>watch her get back in shape
>use time to build connection with her
>profit with your now thicc through skinny gf with big tiddies.

Lifetime fatties won't get in shaoe for you but grills who have tasted mirin from being attractive then put on some oounds due to work/study/depression/meds/other WILL lift their game being inspired by you.

actual cons, fat ppl are generally selfish/greedy.
You don't get to an obese point in life without ever stopping to realise your a fatass unless you are addicted to the pleasure of eating and completely oblivious of the image you present to the world, i.e. selfish.

>fat ppl are generally selfish/greedy
I think this is one of the more unfair stereotypes about fat people. My gf is fat as fuck, but she's not selfish or greedy. She's just a hedonist, which I find sexy.

Also, "not caring about your image" isn't selfish. Not caring about how your weight impacts others, IF it impacts others would be selfish, but you have to be pretty fucking gigantic for that to start happening.

nigga self control is the most important quality a human bean can have. it affects all other aspects of your personality. if you can't figure out why discipline is the most vital part of being a well functioning adult then you're never gonna make it.

Married a chubby girl ask me anything.
FAQ;
>do you regret getting married
yes
>is she still chub
no, she gained weight. I didn't believe the meme now I do
>would you do it again
no
>any kids
none

Henry the Eighth that bitch. Also, for youngfags, you can always tell if a woman is going to get fat by looking at her arms.

Kek
why'd you marry her user?

Is it nice porking a porker?

Do you feel good being "superior" (fit) to her?

so that's how you into a denise milani mode gf

thanks. i see them around but always attached to some man

it makes sense to put in the token effort to carve the sex appeal out of a salvageable chub

>"not caring about your image" isn't selfish
It is selfish, it stems from a lack of self awareness and respect. Your girlfriend is a fat disgrace, and you're a bitch for being seen with her.

You shouldn't do it unless you're 100% sure about it. You know how it's all nice and shit if they cling to you because they have no one else and you're giving them a confidence boost and shit? Well shit eventually they'll take you for granted and will decide that there's someone better out there for them, at which point you'll just be considered trash. And even though that sounds like something every woman does the thing is much more noticable in fat ones as it happens so much faster.

Divorce her? That would be bold and expensive

I love(d) her when I asked her, but it's worth noting people never change after getting married, you're just chained to the person they always have been

Sex is p good though, she's submissive and has big boobs at least.

Haha, you married a fat bitch and didn't even carry on your bloodline? Run, son.

Would a fat gf be more accepting of a second or third fat gf? maybe 2 or 3 fat gf would be better than 1 standard size gf.

Knocking her up just makes it even harder to leave her brah.

She's at least starting to make strides to be more fit. It'll be a long process though

Feels good user. Godspeed.

>>test boost for gains
>>will cook high calorie meals for gains
>>won't be a gains goblin as deep down they know they want to show off a hot bf to validate their fatness
>>won't come to the gym with you and ruin your workout/complain you're doing your own thing in the gym without them
>>won't complain you're constantly at the gym
>>squishy and cuddly
>>better workout when having sex
All wrong. The opposite is actually true for about half of these so add about half of them to cons so now you have 2 shitty borderline pros and about 12 cons

DO NOT VALIDATE FAT WOMEN. DO NOT VALIDATE SHITTY PERSONALITIES. DO NOT VALIDATE SLUTS. DO NOT VALIDATE LOW QUALITY WOMEN.

There's no point in keeping her around this long if you don't knock her up. Knock her up if you plan on staying with her or start scouting other chicks now if you don't. Fat women are comfy, but not a viable long term solution to happiness.

>boxing buddy is short tiny chubby Mexican

>starts dating pretty faced chubby blonde

>gets her into boxing/working out

>now has a thick ass, PAWG who's cool as fuck and fit

That's the way to do it guise

When the mexico gets deported you can steal his gf

He put a ring on it to insure his citizenship, plus she's crazy christian

No want

Here seems the most appropriate place to ask.

I've been looking to break about a 1 year dry spell and short of Tinder/dating sites (banging bar sloots is out of the equation as I have no game) I've got one option

Her:
>ghosted her a year back
>UK size 16
>wanted the D then, likely still does now
>social pariah amongst friends because she can't hold her drink, no longer hangs out with any of us

Me:
>probably 6/10, getting Veeky Forums
>got my own place, live alone
>had a few long term gfs and fwb but they've fizzled out

I've been out of the country/not fapping for the last week and I'm honestly thinking of getting back in contact and seeing if she wants to come over one Friday. If word got out I'd be humiliated, but at the same time I'd kill for a consistent and easy lay.

Help me see sense user.

Fuck what others think and pork the hog

Chubby girl here. I can only speak for myself here but I'd love a fit bf. I'd work hard to please him because I can be kind of submissive, so if he wanted me to get fit, it would be much easier for me to do than it has been for myself.

I'd also do all kinds of fit activities with him even if I sucked at it. /out/ stuff is easy. Hiking, camping, kayaking but I'd be into bouldering and climbing together. I'd play tennis or badminton. I'd do anything together. It's Why I want a fit bf. There's so much I don't do because I never have and i don't know how. I'd totally lift.

I'm actually super independent despite how bad this sounds. I work hard and save money to travel when I can. I've hiked many amazing national parks and have always camped solo. I have my own hobbies and help with a few related cons. I'm my own person but I struggle with food and my weight.

A fit bf, or really any bf, wouldn't have to suffer my fatty faults more than they'd get the gratitude that might border on worship for coming into a fairly limited mentality and being the very face and body of what your own hard work can achieve. I feel like it would change my life.

Post tits

a us 12/ uk 16 is like classic thicc territory so long as she's over 5'6"
nothing even remotely wrong with that

Instead of fucking animals why don't you just get better game? You've identified a problem with yourself but you're not willing to improve? You should probably just marry the porker if that the best you can do and you have no intention of doing better ever. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to even consider doing what you've suggested? The reason she's desperate is because no one else is willing to sink that low. Are you willing to accept that you are so low that you'll settle for lower than anyone else that you know? Are you willing to accept that you're literally the worst quality male of all your friends and acquaintances? Either get better and attract better women or just accept how pathetic you are and stay stagnant, that's the choice you have.

>iwn take my chubby gf on a city break in gdansk/sofia/amsterdam/seville, walk 10 miles a day sightseeing and then fuck her tired, sweaty body in the budget hotel

I thought I was the only one who likes fatties, but they come with a price, that's why you choose the 2D ones

Dont do it

What's your advice to a full-blown chubby chaser who's probs gonna end up marrying a fattie also

Gross. I'd prefer being alone.

I would rather have a mommy gf

How big we talking , user?

You're supposed to work her out until she's a THICC gf.

mirin forearms

Well, its not easy getting a gf...
If i had the courage to go up to a chubby girl (let alone anyone) it would be easier, but thats not the case.

>Hopes every single day that a chubby girl will approach me
>Every single training session the chances become slimmer and slimmer

>implying this post is me asking if I should settle with her for life
It's sound advice otherwise but you might have missed the point. I'm still developing myself, mentally, physically and aesthetically. I'm becoming more confident and making progress but it takes time. What I see at the moment is a chance to get my dick wet easily, without throwing all of the above away. Taken on that merit, you'd still say no? Better to have nothing than something bad?Care to elabourate?

No, you want a formerly fat to a little thicc gf so she's not so superficial and still feels fat

m8, while I find fatties gross, let people have them. Less competition for the attractive ones. It's not like there is a dearth of fat girls.

i legit wrote down your advice in these women make me sperg out like no other

getting a busty chub to associate their newfound slim sexiness with spending time/working out with me is winning advice

thanks again

>Divorce her?
No. Behead her

U want this
She will always feel fat

All women are submissive. Men don't have to settle for a fatty fatty boombalatty to get nigh-worship and wild, crazy outdoor sex.

My dick went instant diamonds

a lot of fat chicks have attitude as if they are hot and in high demand anyways. I don't know if it's a self defense mechanism or if the only men who date them are beta pussies who are willing to eat shit from a 3/10 level chick.

but I've seen way more hogs bitching out their men, if you can even call someone a man if they take shit from someone like that in public, than I ever have seen hot girls trying to do the same. I when I say you don't take shit from someone like that I don't mean you back hand them or anything.

It's more like a simple respect thing. I don't expect a women I'm with to go off on me in public and I don't disrespect her in front of other people either.

the ONLY reason to date a fat girl is if you just like the look as a chubby chaser or if you just accept you flat out can't do any better. Like a family friend knocked up a mega pig. He eats mad shit from her but he can't do any better.

there is a huge risk to hogging on the casual being if you do knock her up, you're fucked. Being now she is in your life forever.

I feel you user, and i think its because some hogs feel as if they have to be "dominant" to cope with the fact they are fat and ugly.

To solve that problem just find a nice and beautiful hog, one who doesnt give you shit, i wouldnt be with a girl giving me shit if it wqs a thin or fat one either way

You're an absolute retarded faggot who has clearly never been around fat girls for any significant length of time.

>will cook high calorie meals for gains
They'll cook shitty greasy foods if they even cook at all. Most fat bitches aren't fat from home cooked food, they're fat from eating at McDonald's by day and Pizza Hut by night.

>won't be a gains goblin as deep down they know they want to show off a hot bf to validate their fatness
Not all fat girls are Tumblr retards. Most are horribly insecure and you will be very likely to be on the receiving end of that insecurity daily, which will culminate in her sabotaging you so you don't leave her.

>won't come to the gym with you and ruin your workout/complain you're doing your own thing in the gym without them
Maybe not often, but I guarantee you'll have to haul her in a number of times (especially around New years, heading into spring, start of the school year if you're in uni) not to mention all the times she'll feel randomly inspired to hit the gym from some stupid Facebook shit

>>won't be a gains goblin as deep down they know they want to show off a hot bf to validate their fatness
You have no idea user

Thats literally the opposite of a gains goblin, user

EAT BIG TO GET BIG user

Kek

>When we had our scheduled classes at the gym, there would always be something extremly important that we had to go to

How is stopping you when you go to the gym the opposite of a gains goblins

Implying you give her your real name and don't use a burner phone

>tfw can't even do that

This thread managed to give me sadface. I'm a fatty, and i know I'm none of the bad things that have been said here.
Aside from the lack of self control.
Particularly regarding sweets.
My terrible weakness...

I can't speak for other girls, but I'm perfectly willing to adopt proper eating habits. (Already have, losing 1.5lbs a week through diet alone for now - exercise comes later)

The biggest, only con to having a fat gf is how difficult it's gonna be to do physical activities together. Going out and walking for miles, i wish i could but im a few months away from that right now.
That's my main, driving force for losing weight.

Also, fuck off with those Submissive tropes, yo. I'm aggressive as fuck. Love the vidya games. (maybe too much, all the sitting around in my dungeon ain't helping me lose weight)

>I'm a fatty, and i know I'm none of the bad things that have been said here.

Sure you aren't, pepsi queen.

p-please post a pic of your tummy. Just so you have a reference for your 'before' photo

>tfw have this fucked up fetish

WHY?

>tfw diet pepsi is my fav
You got me.

Also wanna note, the low confidence trope is shit, too. At least for me. My confidence is high as fuck. Seems like my confidence is higher than the majority of this thread, based on these posts. You stand zero chance of being sabotaged for fear of you leaving me. I just like to get fucked and hang out.

true tho
im slim as fuck and athletic with THICC ass and the only women mirin me are fat bitches
im manlet btw

>you can tell I'm not submissive because my hobby is sitting down and responding to commands on a screen for hours at a time

post tits

There are no benefits to a fat gf compared to a skinny or fit gf. Every good characteristic a fat girl can have, a fit or skinny gf could also have, but there are countless benefits to having a fit or skinny gf that you could never have with a fat gf.

I can't imagine having to share a bathroom with a fat girl...

In an ideal world this sounds like a great idea but clearly you have never attempted this. Fat women make 3 million excuses as to why they're fat and refuse to change it. A lifestyle of laziness and self indulgence made them fat, you don't get fat overnight and you think they will change that just because you showed up? Get serious they didn't want to change their looks for society and due to modern media if you don't like her don't worry some other desperate clown from tinder will.
Tl;dr Fat women = mentally ill

I'll sit on you.

Is such a thing even possible?

height?

I'm 5'8 manlet been lifting for 5 years. I'd say I've 'made it' by this point. But I still can't get a gf cos my face is ugly

there will never be a consensus on fat girls.

I have a fat gf, I like bigger girls, but not everyone on Veeky Forums does.

It takes confidence to go up to someone do much more attractive than you. People tell me I'm cute all the time but I know I could look better by working harder. I recognize this as a fault yet I don't address it. I've been playing Dark Souls all morning. I've been up since dawn, but I didn't go for a jog. I ate leftover pad thai in the leftover steak fat from a rib eye and there was butter because I finish it off by basting it in its juices. My daily choices are shit. How can I possibly think to walk up to someone who lives the life I want to live but am too weak and lazy to do for myself. You deserve better user.

But not every chubby girl feels like I do. I hope you get yours, user.

True patrician is fucking fatties while looking for a quality healthy gf.

the best sex I've ever had was with a chubby girl with a pretty face

I think my level of tolerance is pretty high, though I wouldn't want to show her to my friends or family, even though she really triggers my breeding instincts

it sucks

My GF is 1/4th puerto rican 1/4th black and has a similar body. I think after a pregnancy or two she will look like this.

manlets will never make it

Take this shit and go somewhere else.

but they don't have big bellies user

What is the explanation though that explains the lack of fat rolls? Higher muscle mass?

I feel this. I really am only attracted to bigger dudes. I've turned people down because they were thin. I used to be super fat and unattractive but as I've grown into myself and get hit on by much more attractive people, the attraction still isn't there. Oh well I'm doomed

>Thinks big bust isn't tied to genetics and fat distribution
>Thinks that when the weight comes off that the tits will stay

Brah, I have bad news for you... Unless you have proof that a heavy girl had a big rack even when thin the chances are much higher that when/if she drops the weight that she'll also lose a lot from her breasts.