Op said muscle. Dyel faggot

She used to be hotter.

For you!

>let's see some muscle

Source

Germanic girl has that ass

instagram.com/helena.strong/

Thanks

Does her arms look weird to anyone else? It's not proportional to the rest of her body at all.

>tfw no ass just like me
i feel a bit better

reika saiki

Midgets

dat triceps

based Charity Witt 10/10

as a skinny dude just starting out its my fetish to be overpowered by a girl, but not ask for it like she wants to beat and humiliate me

It only gets worse as you get bigger.

she can brap me anyday

this thread needs some cookie cali

This thread started off nice but quickly became a trainwreck...

and that was absolutely not the picture i wanted to post...

one more to get this started

holy fuck who is this ?
sauce please, this is my dream butt/thighs...
yes I am a femanon.
I need to know more... Is she natty? How many years of lifting is this achievable? I know it'll come down to genetics too, but I want to set ambitious goals... What are her lifts PRs?

>Is she natty?
No fucking way in hell.
>How many years of lifting...?
>come down to genetics
Tough to say, without knowing your genetics. Maybe a few years?
>What are her lifts PRs?
Nothing good enough that will stop you from getting yourself curbstomped if you fight even the average male.

A fit girl is one that swims or runs. Girls with muscle are ugly as hell, and being attracted to one means you are gay. Wake up!

spot the cuck

thanks for the reply.
I guess I will have to pick up some var sometime along the way. I'm thinking I could achieve it in 4 years, as I am only a beginner.
I'm almost done cutting to 14%, then I will start a very proper clean bulk, and hope for approx. 35lbs of muscle mass out of 44lbs total.
Should get me there. I might cut after that.
Here's my plan, pic related. I came up with it myself from intuitive thinking and reading about bulks. Those are my starting bulk stats in the calculators. I know this isn't an advice thread, but if I stick to the plan and do it properly, do you think I can make it like that girl has in 3.5 years?

There are many paths to Rome. You may also need more than just Var, but about roids I'm not an expert. The /fraud/ thread has alot of links explaining the basics to newbies.
Your plan to put on mass seems good enough to me. As long as Actual Total Caloric Intake > Total Caloric Intake Required.
Make sure you do lots of volume tho when you exercise, that way you stimulate hypertrophy. That I know for sure.

The name of the girl is Lidia Valentin. She's an olympic weight lifter.

thank you very much, dear user, for your advice!
I will lurk the /fraud/ threads.
Good looking out, I will eat over recommended caloric intake. Not sure by how much, but I'll do some research by myself to find a sweet spot for lean mass/body fat ratio. I want to take it slow so I don't dirty bulk, as you can see by my 1lbs a month gain estimate, so I need to not overeat too much.
Thanks for the tip about hypertrophy through volume. I will focus on that aspect in developing my sets.

can someone post the fit sweaty black girl doing bicep curls?

moar?

Here you go m8
youtube.com/watch?v=0b0X95QW4Ik

...and my boner is gone.

How is that a fit girl at all? That's some skinny normie who has n ever exercised a day in her life.

would sniff her armpits

I have gifs, but Veeky Forums limits them to 4mbs.

Katie Sonier has a nice body.

SO fit