What is the best and least expensive option when buying beef jerky...

What is the best and least expensive option when buying beef jerky? I would like to buy in bulk because it's really difficult to hit 175g of protein daily in only 2000 calories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4IDl0ywnIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What is the best and least expensive option when buying beef jerky? I would like to buy in bulk because it's really difficult to hit 175g of protein daily in only 2000 calories
A solution I have that matches all your criteria (except it being literally beef) including the implied unstated ones like chewiness, saltiness and texture is salty smokey seitan strips. Dirt cheap, 80% calories from protein, as chewy and salty as you want it

Dried squid/octopus seems to have up to 40 grams of protein per every 100, but there's a ton of sodium too.

You don't need that much protein you turbo autist
>he fell for the meme

All i have to do is remove the nuts/seeds from my breakfast and end of day shake, and remove my carb sources (other than the whole milk), and i drop to 1960 kcal per day with 199g protein.

What's your diet like op?

1960 kcal with 190 g protein? What's your diet like?

make your own biltong

1g of protein per lb of bodyweight is a meme? Serious answers pls

>breakfast
Oats, banana, whole milk, scoop, seeds/nuts

>lunch
Chicken, wholewheat pasta, green pesto, spinach

>midday shake consisting of wholemilk and 1 scoop

>dinner
3 large eggs, rice, chicken, broccoli

>end of day shake including whole milk, 1 scoop and 100g seeds/nuts

I take an iron supplement apart from the above.

If i remove the seeds and nuts, and rice/pasta, i reduce my calories by like 1500.

My macros right now are 3300 kcal, 143 fat, 246 carbs, 259 protein

Addendum: I'm 6'3, 92.4kg / ~203 lbs, roughly 20% body fat. I know I don't need that much protein, but the scoops, seeds and nuts are more for caloric content.

One of the worst memes emptying the wallets of new lifters.

Then how much protein do I need to cut?

Current:
5'11''
172 lb
Around 16% bodyfat

0.8g per lean lb

118.6g

I think it's in the sticky: you need 0.8 g/lb for every lb of LEAN weight, in your case lean weight is 172*0.84=144lbs, 0.8 that to get grams of protein is 115g
Eating 2000 kcal of just pasta already gets you at about 70g. Not saying you should do that, but definitely no need to go full autist on quark and chicken breast

Buy a dehydrator and make it yourself. Much cheaper that way and you can monitor what goes into it.

Make your own.

Thank you, aslo do I have to calculate my caloric intake based just on my lean mass or follow the TDEE?

3 scoops a day that's it mane. Thanks

It was 1g per 1kg bodyweight until Americans were too dumb to convert from kg to lbs.

>1g per 1kg
>90kg
>90g protons

u sure bout that mayne?

Cant be right

sry, meant 1g per 1g bodyweight

fucking stop it m8

Do it based on how often my dick slaps your son across the face. So a lot.

That's a lot of sodium friend, be careful.

If cutting: You can either calculate TDEE off your lean weight and follow that (as if maintaining at the desired weight) or calculate TDEE off actual weight, subtract 200 and follow that. Both are intuitive ways to perceive the same thing.
Not him but just fyi it's still almost double the recommended guideline. Adults live just fine on 50 so that takes care of your body functions, and you aren't building more than 40 grams of skeletal muscle tissue per day (whose weight is also glycogen (carbs) and water)
0.8 g per pound lean weight is already way into the "more than enough territory"

Muh 2,2g per llbs

oooOOOoooOOoooh, so scary, am i gonna summon a Sodium Spirit??? suck my scrotum you stupid scrotum sucker.

>scrotum sucking
Be careful there frienderino, that's a lot of sodi diddly um

Any trustworthy stores importing international & to 3rd world countries ?

I try to buy a pack before every shift but that shits expensive. it's like 7 bucks a pack in Canada!

Just make your own, easy as fuck and way, WAY more cheaper

youtube.com/watch?v=T4IDl0ywnIs

Also you can make it more healthy by not adding as much salt but other spices for taste

>emptying the wallets
if you're making so little money you can't afford 50 a month for protein then you should stick to whole food and not supplements

If you got Costco nearby I managed to sometimes find a nice big bag of jerky (Oberto brand maybe?) for like 13 bucks. My local Costco hasn't restocked it for a while though because they can't sell their shit brand of jerky plus some turkey jerky shite. I am mildly upset by this.

On a cut it's accurate but on a bulk, it's like .5 per lb of bodyweight. When you are gaining weight your body is more inclined to add muscle.

Make it yourself, you just need an oven