Could taking HGH make you taller? Logic says it would work if your plates are still open

Could taking HGH make you taller? Logic says it would work if your plates are still open.

Growth hormone acts on growth hormone receptors on Liver cells causing it to produce and secrete IGF-1 which acts at the epiphyseal plates provided that it isn't closed.

Actor Kevin Costner grew from FIVE FUCKING TWO, to 6'1" from 18-20 yrs.old literally saving his career

Theres also a conspiracy theory that basketball prospects are given HGH to make them competitive at the next level

David Robinson - 5'9 his junior year of high school and 6'7 his senior year and then 7'0 in College.

Dennis Rodman - He was 5'6 in high school. Then at the age of 19, he went from 5'9 to 6'7. - wtf how

Scottie Pippen - Entered college at 6'1. Final height? 6'8.

David Robinson - 5'9 his junior year of high school and 6'7 his senior year and then 7'0 in College.

Michael Jordan - He grew from 5'10 to 6'3 from his sophmore to junior year in highschool. Final Height is 6'6. I also heard everyone in his family is a manlet, no one over 6 feet

Dwight Howard obviously blasted HGH to get taller

“I went from 5’8” to 6’3” to 6’9” in one year. I would go to church and people would say, ‘Yo, are you on stilts? ’Cause last Sunday, you wasn’t this tall!’

Like nigga wtf I don't think that level of growth is naturally possible in that time frame

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly
instagram.com/fede_rossi_official/?hl=en
instagram.com/irenechanel/?hl=it
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you try googling "hgh height treatment" you'll find that the answer is generally yes. It works for young people.

Sorry, adult manlets.

Also see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acromegaly

Are hgh dangerous

yes... It's not magic. Human growth hormone is what helps us grow bigger and that includes height. If you supplement an adolescent with HGH you will get what you would expect, a faster more "pronounced" adolescence, and all the changes it brings to boys. This includes changing facial structure (more angular, stronger jaw), skeleton structure, height, and muscle

outliers

WHO in fuck goes from being 5'2 and 18 to 6'1 at 20. Literally impossible genetically

So basically in a non-Jewed society all young boys would be offered HGH treatment by the state for free, in order to create a nation of Chads.

>caveman-tier faces

Just decided 6ft 2/3in is enough.

Puberty, ya dumb fuck

Hgh helps, but dont expect to go from 5'9 to 6'2, especialy if you're 18 or more.
Also drink milk, studies have shown that milk intake increases igf-1 (growth hormone)

The article says that Acromegaly results from excess HGH after growth plates have closed
>AFTER
So if you're still a teenager, it would make you taller without making you look like a Neanderthal

Society used to do that before it was jewed.

I don't think that's true. You're thinking of cases where some boy is suffering from a lack of HGH so doctors prescribe it to him. What I want is the governments to hand out HGH treatment to all boys, no matter their natural HGH levels, since some extra will only make them a manlier adult.

I have developed a pretty strong browridge already during puberty so I guess additional HGH could be the final nail in the coffin for face aesthetics.

they may lie too

I mean from what I read on the article it seems like it wouldn't affect your face anymore beyond a normal Chad mode, it would only ruin your facial aesthetics if your growth plates have closed. That's what it says.

I wouldn´t really count on growth plates because the brow ridge is more like a bony protuberance and not closing any gaps.
But it´s hard to guess how hormones would affect such traits.

The manlet in OP pic is Fede Rossi, he is an italian bb I follow, he is kinda crazy, public feet fetishist. He is a manlet but he gets more pussy then all of Veeky Forums combined. Just look at his ex. Pic related.

instagram.com/fede_rossi_official/?hl=en

Enjoy your roidgut.

She looks like that image of that one asian guy who puts a bunch of make-up on to look like a girl. Except she doesn't look like the final product, she looks like one of the steps in between.

Here you go. Her face looks exactly like step 3.

>" she is 0/10 i wouldn't"

instagram.com/irenechanel/?hl=it

Way too bimbo

don't worry m8 you are out of her league anyway

Please vacate this board

lol

>tfw handlet
might actually consider roiding now, thanks faggot

user, does that look good to you?

How do you know if your growth plates have fused?

>user, does that look good to you?
she is a bimbo thot, probably whores out too. but I wouldn't mind shooting some kids inside her

She's (dyed) blonde and wears lots of make-up! That means she's 10/10 only the BEST PUCCI

>t. pajeet

doctor takes a bone scan to check plates

>a society of 7ft chads
Except the majority would be ultra-skelly. And losers would still be awkward and insecure. I guess it would curb america's weight problem?

Just look at her eyes and mouth. It's disgusting. Imagine having a conversation with this thing and watching the parts move. It would be Lovecraftian.

im 6ft at 22. Willing to try it but it is probably too late for me yes?

post body

Probably. You can get a bone age test (wrist x-ray) to check if your growth plates are still open but they're likely closed.

come on dude, just look at her lips. that shit is ridiculous. great body though

Wasn't thinking of America really. More like Fourth Reich with free HGH and mandatory lifting for every citizen. Every man would be tall and built. Every woman would be a natty fit girl.
Utopia.

you're 6 feet tall dude, you're not a manlet. why are you this insecure about your height?

I'm 19. 178cm tall, what are the chances my plates are still open?

I want /pol/ to leave

Get a bone age test, it's like $50 in burgerland if you have insurance. It will tell you definitively if your growth plates are closed.

100% they are still open but not actively growing. Most guys growth plates fuse around 25 yo

Would HGH make me grow taller, then?

Veeky Forums

It absolutely fucking does. One of my best friends was probably no more than 5' tall in high school. Parents took him to a doctor that prescribed him some hormone treatment where he'd have to go get blasted every now and then. He made it to 5'8.

well that guy most likely had a hgh deficiency

cont.

what I mean to OP is that he shouldn't expect much

18 here, never even considered steroids before and now you guys have almost convinced me to mainline hgh

dude you weren't wrong

This is incorrect. The growth plate ossifies and closes completely around the age of 16-18 on average. It's possible that they remain open until later, but it's super unlikely. Past 20 years old, you're looking at less than 1% chance probably. At 25, the odds are much slimmer.

At 19, it's unlikely but definitely possible. As others have said, get scanned to find out. But be ready to accept the very likely result that you are done growing.

To add to this, even if it will have an effect on your height, it'll be expensive. Insurance won't cover it if you don't have a diagnosed HGH deficiency or you're not 5 feet tall.

To further add to this, HGH is not something to mess with lightly. It makes EVERYTHING in your body grow. Taking HGH places you at risk of developing nasty conditions like cardiomegaly and subsequent heart failure. There's a reason only doctors are allowed to give this stuff.

enjoy puberty again

>tfw 6'1'' 18 yo rising sophomore in college but gets questioned by manlets at summer college parties if I'm a high school junior

REEEEEE FUCKING BEING A LATE BLOOMER

I legit can only still grow peach fuzz, but girls think I'm cute af and say I look like young Leo at least

If I still have peach fuzz, does this mean I have a decent amount to grow?

My Dad had facial hair at my age and ended up growing 4 inches when he was 19 and now has full beard and mustache

Don't worry about it, you will probably look better cleanshaven with that face.

How does one get HGH?

Download TOR
Acquire bitcoins
??? (I don't want to get a three day ban like last time)
Profit

why tor lole loser

HGH is some dangerous shit, man. Just accept your height and find other ways to improve yourself.

Why is HGH dangerous?

>??? (I don't want to get a three day ban like last time)
just say google

if he can't find it himself, way too retarded to be injecting bathtub chemicals

Glad you have shit standards user so that the rest of us can have the good looking ones

What if you had your fused growth plates intentionally broken, the took HGH as they healed?

Youd duck yourself up because that's not how growth plates work.

They are dangerous if you take them for a long time, like several years. If you take them for a few months to push that inch or two out nothing bad will happen to you

Let's see that mug young Leo.

see