Got MOD?

MODUM is a supply-chain solution for the $1.12T pharmaceuticals market.
What is it? Patented proprietary sensor device that verifies authenticity with the blockchain (Ethereum/IOTA)
Why use it? EU regulations GDP 2013/c 343/01 requires the monitoring of medicines during shipment
By using the MODUM system, costs per shipment can be reduced by up to 60%.
Market? 200 million shipments of pharmaceutical products in the EU alone last year
Currently in negotiations with pharmaceutical companies in the UK/France/Germany/Turkey & Vietnam.
Pascal Degen, co-founder of MODUM was head of logistics at Novartis AG ($216 billion pharmaceuticals giant)
MODUM advisor is Heinrich Zetlmayer who was IBM's head of Supply Chain and Operations Services
Strategic Partnerships already in place with Switzerland Postal service, two pharmaceutical corporations, University of Zurich & University of St. Gallen.
MODUM won first place in the Future and Emerging Technologies vertical of the Kickstart Accelerator 2016, out of 850 startups from 40 countries.
Profit sharing & voting tokens. Dividends to be issued in ETH on a quarterly basis
Pilot trials with 43 registered companies successfully completed
Commercial launch and mass production in q1/2018!
Swiss team / engineering

Has around a $34 market cap now and 17,366,200 circulating supply. Pretty good bet.

Other urls found in this thread:

fundingsage.com/business-startup-spotlight-modum-io-ag/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most obvious short/medium term x10

It’s been pumped and dumped already. Try again boys

See you guys at $3!

It's ATH was 2.63. It is already back at 1.93. When BTC slows down, you will see what a real pump looks like.

Modum tokens can be treated as shares in the company. The company holds about a third of them and will pay an amount of company profits to tokenholders via dividends.
The tokens can therefore be valued on a price to earnings ratio. Typical ratios for regular companies are 15 but high growth companies are 30+. This easily falls in the latter category, so we will use 30.
Here are some scenarios for annual distributed profits on a PE of 30 assuming all 30 million tokens are issued
$1 million per annum - MOD worth $1 USD $10 million per annum - MOD worth $10 USD $100 million per annum - MOD worth $100 USD $200 million per annum - MOD worth $200 USD
Considering their target market is the 200 million shipments in the EU alone - if they capture 10% of that, and make $10 per shipment, that's $200 million per annum. If they distribute just half that as profit, that's $100 USD per token.

this shit is gonna be huge. feels so good to be this early

Any info about the dividends? When will they start handing it out? How to claim etc?

This thing is mooning any minute now.

Shills like this let me know not to buy. ODN had very similar shills.

With such a low supply and market cap, it will. Combined with the fact that this is actually a legit project... oh man.

Stop shilling your bags you bought at the ATH a week ago

Rofl, you're not getting my bags. I got in before the PnD and bought more after. This thing has bigger fish to fry.

This is the most surefire short term HODL on the market now, whether you got in at $0.05 or $2.50.

Do you have some sort of mental impairment? Can't you study or analyse reality by yourself?

Ha when was it 0.05?

some don't deserve help, only insults
he is one
nicely done.

The trouble with this type of thing is the big logistics companies will probably just steal the idea and integrate it into the rfid tracking system that they already have

Prolly meant $0.50. Who the fuck dumped it to 0.5x ICO price...

Modum has patented their stuff. Doubt pharmas will want to get into legal trouble and end up paying huge after settlement. I think this coin has $3 short term and $5 after device release in Q1/2018.

shitcoin falls to ico as fork coming.....then buy...if u buy now u regret later

I wonder what the big news next week will be.

I read about big news next week but never found official source. Anyone has it?

I just realized how much of a comfy hold this is gonna become when you store them in MEW and forget about them.

good post fork buy, needs to get on bittrex

it won't be on bittrex, burgers are crazy when it comes to regulation, and even if in 99% of the world this coin is legit and not even considered a security, the americans are not allowed to trade this
land of the free kek

the coin has a fucking huge future though, it's holding the fork well, when people go back to alts it'll be one of the biggest winner if not the top

I don't think there are, they are currently working with their customers and doing experimental projects so they see it works by themselves (the pilot project went better than expected already), when they sign official contracts they'll be allowed to reveal names
maybe 1 or 2 months for that though

we're like 20% below ath, it still needs its real pump and correction that comes after
I expect ~170 millions marketcap and correct to 120-130
that's 8$ then 6$

yeah 4k MOD here.

Many people got burnt on walton and they all know modum too now.
When the fork is over they'll all jump on this.

Modum will have paying customers 2 years before WTC, maybe the starting market potential is smaller, but during those 2 years they will diversify (they have to, it's part of the condition for them before they can access their tokens) and customers will be able to easily access an already working product. The team will have experience and grow fast as fuck.

lol

Working product

>Many people got burnt on walton
How? Walton had a great rally, consolidating with the fork and will soon be reaching new highs.

Modum is obviously good too, but Walton hasn't finished yet.

god damn the cynicism on chan is fuckin brutal

LMAO

why are anons so mean :D i mean yeah it does look like some alibaba piece of shit but cmon!!! give them a break :D

there are very few large pharmaceutical companies out there. explain why they would ever use this instead of making their own network, if they needed it?

using this benefits bagholders instead of them, and they're the ones putting value into the system by actually using it for its intended purpose. there is no way the huge pharmaceutical companies are going to spend money just to provide value to a network they can easily copy+paste themselves.

Sitting on 3,300 MODs

Will I make it lads?

Veeky Forums hasn't had mods in years

this thing is worse than penny stocks. Token is useless, no use in the network
Learn to do you research

You obviously have done zero research on this.

Here is a quote from the founder:

> The patent we filed actually covers many other use cases, so we are very open to discuss further applications of our ecosystem to bring back trust and compliancy into the world’s supply chain.

fundingsage.com/business-startup-spotlight-modum-io-ag/

Large pharmas aren't going to risk lawsuit over patent infringement.

Good luck believing the company will actually pay you their profits when there is no legal obligation on them
This looks like more of a project where blockchain is used just because everything with the word "blockchain" sells
No token use in the network itself. Clearly a security. Swiss might ban it too
I am out

You must hodl WTC

The company that shuts down all R&D for the month of September and doesn't tell its token hodlers about it until November

What kind of fucked up logic is that?
How did wtc come in the way ?
I dont know about wtc but 2 wrongs dont make one right

solid project.
one of the few projects that requir blockchain technology even though their token doesnt do shit with blockchain

Delte this im accumulating

Price is shit low now compared to past 2 days.

Fuck Walton and their scamcoin. Fuck their home recorded videos. Fuck their presentations of directors who can’t even introduce themselves in front of the camera.
Fuck their fruit the loom cheap chinese logo printed tshirts.
Modum, all aboard.

And for the record, I’m not holding wtc and not going to.

All of the obvious FUD around MODUM.io takes me back a few weeks when WTC was trading at $1.20

MOD will blastoff to the moon. $5 MOD by EoY

Depends what price you bought in

$1.70