I don't want to use roids and I cam't afford buying protein supplements regularly...

I don't want to use roids and I cam't afford buying protein supplements regularly, what should I do to gain muscle being slim?
Pic not related

lift weights?

Just workout and get the protein from your regular diet.

Thanks Sherlock I already workout but the gains are slow as fuck

Yes but will that be enough? I mean I won't be getting nearly as much protein as almost all the dudes at my gym and I feel like a fucking ant there

lift harder pussy

As a slim guy with fast metabolism I have to workout as hard as I can with less reps you cunt

>le metabolism meme

>le

eat a lot of peanut butter

>muh metabolism
>muh genetics

not gonna make it

For real?

>implying seeing some obstacles is a direct failure

Guess what? You're gonna have to eat more bud there's no way around it. You're either gonna have to sacrifice something in your life to be able to afford the food/protein powder or you're gonna have to get a job/work more hours. There's no way around it if you're wanting to gain weight.

t. 130lbs skeleton who wasted a year of lifting with your mindset.

Yes it will be enough. Whey protein is not better than chicken protein, bean protein, or dairy protein.

Simple rules to getting ripped:
1. Lift every other day
2. Eat about 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight regardless of cutting or bulking, a little less is fine.
3. If you're fat, eat less food
4. If you're skinny, eat more food

Progress is going to be slow especially if you're fat or skinny fat because you can't go on a proper bulk without looking shittier.

>a slim guy with fast metabolism

Mate, it's better to buy actual food than whey, especially if your goal is bulking.

what if you train hard ? its seems to me a decent solution

What?

But then why do everybody buy whey?

What can I do to start eating more? I really try specially the days I lift, but I never was a big eater and it's really hard for me to eat a lot

I can afford food, but protein is expensive as shit. I try eating more, but it's really hard for me since I was a kid

Get a job, underage

I'm trying

Why do people post on norwegian skin flute checking boards? Because they fell for the memes. Whey is just for lazy people that want to eat pizza and can't handle unprocessed self-cooked food (hint, they usually aren't as ripped as the bodybuilders that are bulk prepping chicken)

I'm assuming the same thing applies to people that use steroids?

ya they are for everyone

No, steroids actually do shit the same was as drugs do shit. Protein isn't a magical drug, it's readily available in the environment and our bodies absorb it just fine through eating regular foods.

Testosterone and anabolic steroids usually need to be purified and injected directly for absorption and have significant side effects, unlike protein.

Yeah, I knew that, but a lot (A LOT) of people seem to use them

Wah wah boo hoo either keep making excuses like that for yourself and being a little bitch or start gradually eating more everyday till you get to your goal your dumb fucking asshole.