>Egypt

>Accomplished
>Lasted for millenias as a distinct civilization
>Was multiethnic/multiracial from Old Kingdom on

Does it not show there's pros to diversity?

*enslaves you for life because you're jewish*

Ethno-state faggots are retarded. Every major power through out history has been multi-ethnic and multicultural.

>shit that never happened

Where's the Jew slave remains?

They burned them in Auschwitz

>Egypt
>had a quick start when everyone else was shitting in caves just because they happened to stumble upon fertile river banks
>literally stagnated for the next 3000 years
>raped by Hyksos
>raped by Hittites
>raped by Kushite niggers
>raped by Assyrians
>raped by Persians
>raped by Greeks
>raped by Romans
>raped by Arabs
>the only lasting achievement was stacking rocks really high on top of each other
They've been everyone's cum dumpster for literally millennia. How the fuck are they accomplished? The only reason we pay attention to them is because some kikes mentioned them in the Bible and because of Napoleonic era LARPery.

>raped by the Hyksos

And then defeted them in the end

>raped by the Hittites

Lol no

>and then stagnated

T.Retard

>Lol no
>Ramesses marches north to re-capture Amurru
>get BTFO by Hittite armies on the way there
>BUT WE ACTUALLY WON I SWARE ON ME MUM PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FACT WE NEVER CAPTURED AMURRU AND HAD TO RUN AWAY BACK TO CANAAN LIKE FAGGOTS t. Egyptian chronicler
If you actually take Egyptian accounts at face value you're the biggest retard on this entire board.

They were only successful because they had a lot of water. Their greatest accomplishment is a few half buried stone cubes.

The only reason we study them is because they built the most complex and beautiful monuments of all the bronze age, compared to your beloved hipster alternative mesopotamians whose shitty brick piles look like heaps of shit now, uglier then the shit I take this morning, whose paintings are almost none existent compared to the THOUSANDS of Egyptian paintings in those marvelous tombs, whose architecture was boring and repetitive, whose petty empires lasted one century on average. Take your hipster mesopotamians cultures and shove them up your ass, Egypt any day. Egyptian jewelry was unmatched and so was their sculpture, compared the old kingdom statues from Egypts to the ugly deformed googly eyed dolls those dumb Sumerians made at that time and there's no question which civilization was superior.

>ethnicity is the same as race
Please stop
*cough* Israel, Japan, South Korea *cough*

Yeaaah so BTFO you dumb Turkroach, Egyptians put on the field an army that was half of the Hittites' and still fended them off you retarded fuck. Oh yeah another little detail 50 years after that battle the Hittites were obliterated forever by literal who nomadic tribes and no mention of them was ever made for thousands of years Greeks didn't even know they had existed

No, the only reason we study them is the Bible and Napoleon, I already mentioned that. Nobody gave a flying fuck about Egypt until Napoleon and Champollion.

They didnt give a shit that jews were kikes they were simply a foreign tribe that couldnt beat them thus made them slaves.

>fended them off
>when Egyptians were the attackers
Really makes you think.

>This is your brain on pol

Lol Nordfags

Those are all US vassals. For 8 years they were all answering to a nigger.

>if you don't like my meme empire you must be Nordic!
Arab logic

US is a vasal of Israel, not the other way around.

Except that's false you clueless retard. Greeks cared about them, Romans cared about them, Christians and masons cared about them, they were even represented in major European operas through the 17th-18th century like the magic flute by Mozart

>made them slaves
>shit that never happened

>Nordfag

>This is your brain on pol

>Greeks cared about them
Egyptians cared more about the Greeks than other way around, it's no wonder that starting with Alexander the entire Egyptian culture and pantheon became half-hellenized.

Give me a single reason why you believe I'm Nordic, I'll wait.

Said you're a Nordfag. You post like one, an Amerifat one that is.

Wrong on both counts.

Greeks wrote a lot about Egyptians they were in a lot of their oldest myths and even later historians like Herodotus and tragedy writers wrote about them extensively, both in the Phoenician colonies in Europe and later in all of the Romans empire from Britain to Turkey Egyptian cults and deities were worshiped.
Whoever underestimates Egyptians is a hipster redditor who thinks he's cool for knowing about the existence of other ancient civilizations, something that anyone who's remotely educated knows about.

What was with the Egyptians and cats?

I meant to write Sumeria 2500 bc

There's pros so long as the dominant group keeps a tight leash on the violent minorities. It wasn't all good, don't be silly

Sumeria didn't exist in 500 BC, so your picture is shit.

Can your retarded ass even read? I corrected myself immediately
It's like you redditors jump at your keyboards, it was a typo, I know more about ancient civilization and their art than you will ever know

"About ancient civilizations"
Fuck it's late gotta go to sleep

You already fucked up, corrections don't count. There's no going back my man.

Literally a faggot grasping at straws, what I meant is obvious and I corrected myself before you did, by the way yeah in 500 bc Sumerians were existent since more than 1300 years before and Egyptians still existed

I meant they were extinct since 1300 years fuck gotta go to sleep fuck you

>Sumerians were existent
You literally talk like a nigger.

Egypt was great because they built their civilization from the ground up, not nouveau riche leeching off overseas colonies like Yurp. You can't shortcut culture.

>Every major power through out history has been multi-ethnic
brainlet detected
Every major power starts off more or less homogeneous, but then as it expands it incorporates other countries into its hegemony it becomes multiethnic.
They countries don't become powerful because they are multi-ethnic, they become multi ethnic because the beat shit out of their neighbors and subdued them

>Multi-cultural
You're gonna have to stretch the definition of this once pretty hard, considering many empires have gone out of their way to try and assimilate and homogenize the various peoples that they conquered if they just didn't outright kill them.

You can't really fault them for not developing the scientific method, no one else really thought of it, or implemented it, for thousands of years either.

In retrospect, it seems rather odd that methodology of evaluating truth took as long as it did to develop, and only managed to do so in a few Universities in Western Europe, after thousands of years of human history.....

The Egyptians had libraries, and educational "programs", but never developed a peer review system or Academic institutions as we have them.

Aside from the usual "keeping the grains safe from pests" in an Agrarian society?

Well... I did read an article in Nat. Geo that indicated that they loved them.... it may be as simple as that.

well, the philosophy behind modern science is actually rather unintuative, and has even deeper roots is various epistemic philosophies. Even though it was Francis Bacon and a few others that put it together 400 years ago, there was a lot of build needed for it

You are downright retarded

>Israel

Multiethnic as hell, 20% arab population

>Japan

A second rate declining civilisation, and the Japanese Empire contrary to popular liberal and alt right opinion was founded on the notion of building a 'yellow' race to contend for global supremacy against the white race, the basis was that any East Asian could be Japanese

>Korea

Not worth mentioning. shithole

>Their greatest accomplishments were half buried stone cubes

The fuck are you talking about retard?

>Multiethnic as hell, 20% arab population

Only a minority of Israelis are Ashkenazi too.

The ancient Egyptians were predominantly Caucasian. From 3150 to 1786 B.C., Egypt excelled in architecture, mathematics, and science. As Egyptians moved south up the Nile, they encountered black Africans (Nubians), who were brought back as slaves. Miscegenation spread, Egyptians became more "Negroid", and Egyptian civilization began a decline from which it has never recovered. The weak, disease-ridden population of modern Egypt offers dramatic evidence of the evil effects of a hybridization which has gone on for thousands of years. Today, Egypt is a Third World country with an average IQ of only 77 to 83.

The Exodus Jews were Hyksos who immigrated, integrated, and enveloped the Nile Delta hierarchy.

They 'took over' the north of Egypt and then were kicked out at the end of the Second Intermediate Period by Thebian forces.

When they were forced back to ancient Palestine, then integrated back into their homeland, incorporated the stories of their time in Egypt, and a group of the Hyksos helped lead ancient Palestine into a confederation for mutual defence and benefit against the Sea Peoples in modern-day Palestine.

Then the Kingdom of Israel emerged from this confederation and compiled ancient stories and legends into the Old Testament, including the story of the Exodus.

This board is for history not pseudoscience.

calm down there kiddo

>posts stone cylinders
???

>not understanding abstract art
fool

>implying Copts don't have Subharan African mixture

Also, that paper with samples from Middle Egypt confirmed they had SSA mix too.

The Romans weren't that White either.

No, the Kingdoms are a sign of order and tradition.

Not muh diversity

>diversity
The word you're looking for is multiculturalism, Egypt's trade connections spread everything from religion to statuary across the mediterranian and near east. Without Egypt, Greece and Israel would probably have never come to be in the way we know them today.

I'm pretty sure they were the bread basket of the Middle East/Mediterranean. People care about food