"free" beer

I stopped drinking normal beer and switched to low calorie (69kcal/330ml), non-alcoholic beer. It tastes like beer, I'm not drunk afterwards and I consider it low-calorie enough to be a fair substitute.
Is there something I need to know about this kind of beer?

some chubster trying to boost himself up will try to clown you infront of the group by saying you're drinking pisswater, only resulting in making everyone uncomfortable

I was already confronted about it - I said I don't want to be a fat fuck

So accurate i kek'd

If the taste doesn't bother you it's much healthier than beer

I drink water, it's like non-alcholic beer but without the bad taste of beer. It's awesome try it some time.

I drink Polish and Czech beer - they're actually very tasty. Especially the Czech ones.

what's the point in drinking non-alcoholic beer that is palatable at best? Just drink fucking water and if someone points it out, say you are the DD or that your father was an alcoholic.

why not just drink a low-cal alcoholic beer? or are you consciously trying to avoid being buzzed?

>It tastes like beer

I doubt it. Unless you're saying it tastes like the standard american lager.

>I'm not drunk afterwards

So just like any of the standard macrobrews?

>and I consider it low-calorie enough to be a fair substitute.

Why not just drink water, or have some tea or something? Seriously, I'm not trying to be a dick I'm just curious why anyone would choose to drink non-alcoholic 'beer' rather than simply carve out 200-500kcal and have a couple of real beers.

I like the taste of beer and like to do something productive after drinking some, which gets hard after a few normal ones.

i love water, and don't think ive tried non-alcoholic beer. but after breaking a sweat (hot outside or sport) a cold beer really hits the spot. maybe nonalcoholic does too

>not drinking milk

it's like you're not even trying

ah fair enough well then yeah fuck it, if you like the taste of it go nuts

I find Czech ber to be the best on the planet, their non-alcoholic beer beats normal German or any other European beer in my opinion. You should try some.

Craft beer wankers are the worst kind of fedora tippers out there

Buying a 6 pack because payday/America day.

What am I getting Veeky Forums?

whats the point kurwa

> drink beer
> don't get fat
> don't get drunk

>drinking fake beer
>not getting drunk

what's the fucking point? have a sip instead.

I'm not anti-standard american lager but despite my best efforts I've never got myself drunk off it.

Taste wise I'm more just referring to the fact that OP's non-beer 'tastes like beer' which is non-specific enough to assume that he's referring to the standard american lager. Not like he said it tastes like a good tripel.

Not everybody likes getting drunk?

if you find it try this, drinking all the time.
it's called a "russ", hello kurwa it's really called ruski, but doesn't leave a bad taste

alcohol kills gains, shit is isotonic!

As far as European beers go I dig the Belgian styles. Kinda hard to find a good Pilsner in America since our craft industry has done all it can to distance itself from the macrobrews.

Any you'd specifically recommend?

drink something else then...

there are tons of carbonated drinks.

how fat are you if you can't get drunk binge drinking budweiser

I know where to buy it - I'll get it this week.

Most of carbonated drinks are sweet or taste awful. Beer tastes refreshing and there's a way to drink it without consuming alcohol

Is that how you're supposed to do it?

I had ~4 over the course of a couple hours and didn't feel a goddamn thing.

I normally drink a couple of 7-10% ABV beers over the course of a few hours and get a nice buzz going.

This is a long shot but, does anybody know where to get Kirin Free, Orion, or Chuhai in the DFW area?

Enjoy