Water fasting doesn't wor-

Explain my m8 pro gamer jay then

I can attest to this, shit works like mad

pic related, my progress so far

that is impossible, the first guy is white while the second is black

are you retarded?

you mean he got contacts, tanned and shaved so that change is feasible? dunno man

routine?

fried chicken bulk

Sarcasm you fucklord

did he do this natty in 28 days?

>falling for that simple bait

Are you sure you aren't?

To be fair his before/after transformation is misleading. His before picture is before he began working out several months before beginning his fast, and the after is before the refeeding period after the fast.

>same weight as when he started the fast
>gained a whopping 2.5kg after refeeding which is all just food in the GI, glycogen, and water
>hasn't gained anything else

what is water fasting?

I've been water fasting for 77 hours now, already lost almost 6lbs but I'm sure that's mostly water weight.

I hope the ketosis kicks in soon, I've been hungrier today than I have been since I started my fast.

lol you fucking idiot that's obviously two different people. Look at picture one, he's wearing glasses and yet in picture two, he's got no glasses on.
Are you trying to tell me that water fasting gave back your sight?

I went for 4 days and then went to see a movie and went home and ate a ton of food and then felt sick as hell

don't post stuff like this.
summerfags will seriously believe that crap.

Well yeah, of course you did.

You're supposed to break a fast incredibly slowly, maybe like 2 portions of fruit and a bowl of soup the day you break it.

Basically not eating within certain timeframes, and only drinking water. Some are for several days, some just for long hours every day (Think christian fasting vs. ramadam)

It is a way to quickly do a cut, with some people saying it will also sacrifice some muscle.
If you have never worked out you will just get skinnier, if you want muscle you actually need to do the work.
In most cases, even if you are chubby, if you have never hit the gym, then getting your ass down there is more important than losing the fat.
This is why a lot of people say it is a meme. Summerfags will think losing weight will get you a good body, when all it does is reveal the muscle you already had. And if you have no muscle, then you are just going to spook everyone around you with those skelly arms and legs.

If you are gay and just want to look lean, it is also the easy street way to get a decent twink body in a few months.

last statement was meant to be in combination with 5 gym visits a week.

Is this two layered bait?

It's clearly the same guy. Look at the bone structure in his face. Obviously, you're the retarded one.

>what is tanning